Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} Empty
PostSubject: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 2:19 pm

Cat lay curled up just outside the city, a small electronic device blinking on her wrist. She was supposed to be starting classes today, but she hadn't really been emotionally stable enough to go. Instead, she wandered out of the city and collapsed where she was now. The sky was bright and sunny, and she could feel the sun starting to burn her skin. It occured to her that she should move out of the sun, but she couldn't bring herself to get up or even roll over. The girl closed her eyes and wished that someone would remember her, or notice she was gone. She wished that she had a family to bring her home, and she started crying.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 2:50 pm

Yurio the dragon had been out of the big-skull-school-city trying to find something or other interesting in the hot-sand-plains. Of course, there was nothing. It's a desert, not a theme park. Even if a theme park popped up in the middle of the desert, then it still wouldn't be something that would interest Yurio. He's a dragon, not some kind of easily impressed human child.

So, finding nothing, he was plodding along, kicking up clouds of sand with every step, back towards the city. That's where the fountains he could drink out of were, and it's where he could get food from the many butchers he had befriended. He was thinking about the succulent meat he would be given later, when he saw a human curled up in the sun, no doubt having its fragile not-scales burned. The dragon stopped, not too far away from the human, whom he had heard, seemed to be mewling. He lifted one of his wings then, and approached slowly, until the shadow cast by the wing covered the form of the human.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 3:49 pm

Cat sat upand wiped away her tears as a shadow fell over her, not wanting to seem too helpless if it was someone trying to harm her. She looked up to see not a person, but a massive wall of scales, with a wing towering over her. A few moments of silence lasted as Cat stared up at the collosal winged lizard in awe, before it was replaced with an ear-splitting shriek of pure terror. Never had the girl seen a creature that large, nor was she even aware of their existence, so she did the practical thing any damsel-in-distress would do - she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 4:26 pm

Yurio had always questioned what went through the heads of the female humans. When they were frightened of something, some of them fainted, making them unable to run away from the things they were afraid of. And they screamed before that, as if they tried to scare the things they were afraid of away. Yurio lay down on the sand, and kept the wing over the passed out person. His head lay next to the girl, his breathing blowing warm air over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:10 pm

Cat lay silently on the ground for a while, comforted by the warm wind blowing over her. She groaned and lifted her head, blinking up at the large wing still covering her. The girl froze in fear, her breath caught in her throat as she looked up at the scaled beast. Struggling, Cat managed to force herself to speak.
"Are you.... A-Are you going to k-kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:24 pm

Yurio wished he could speak, in situations like this. He could be witty, then, and he could tell people how stupid they were being. If he wanted to kill, then kill he would have done while they were passed out. But, as it was now, he could only move his head side to side, and look up to his wing, which was quite obviously protecting the girl from the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:33 pm

Cat sat up and calmed down a bit as the creature shook it's head to say no and glanced up at it's wing. It was.. protecting her?

"You were protecting me? Th-thank you... Isn't the sun too hot for you as well though...? Lizards are coldblooded after all. You should go find shade or water or something to stay cool. I'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 5:40 pm

Yurio shook his head again, and, after opening his mouth just slightly and taking a deep breath, he blew a lick of fire from his nose. He hoped that this would show that he wasn't exactly the kind of reptile that would mind heat. He also wanted to tell her that reptiles cooling off is a bad thing, and that they bask in the sun to heat up, but couldn't. The lack of a voice was a problem when dealing with people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:11 pm

Cat shrieked and covered her head with her arms as the lizard blew fire from its nostrils. Fire? Her mind scrambled to understand what had just happened, slowly peicing together that the lizard was not a lizard at all, but a fire breathing dragon.

"Aren't dragons... supposed to be myths...? You... how are you here...? Am.. am I dreaming..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:14 pm

Walking home from shopping, Liam heard a scream out in the nearby desert. Sighing, He made his way over to the noise. Why he does this, he has no idea. Doing this can only bring bad luck. After walking a short ways, he saw a girl underneath some sort of sculpture of a dragon. She seemed to be fine. So who was it that screamed just minutes ago? Suddenly, he sees fire burst out of the nostrils he trips and falls to his knees. His androgynous appearance, coupled with his own girlish scream that followed his tripping after seeing the beast for what it was, made him look just like another girl who had just had the poor luck to stumble upon a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:33 pm

Yurio shook his head, once again, and then again for the last of the quickfire questions. When he heard another girly scream, however, he sat up as a cat or dog might, when on alert. His ears pricked up, he looked towards the area he had heard the scream coming from. The wing above Cat had not moved much, still sheltering the area around the girl from the suns rays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 6:43 pm

Cat jumped and stood up, hiding behind one of the dragon's legs when she heard another scream. Someone had been watching them...? Why? Who was it? The girl whimpered and clung to the dragon's leg like a scared child, staying out of sight of the new arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 7:05 pm

Liam sits there speechless at this point, staring at the massive creature above the girl. He moves his mouth silently as though he were saying something that no one could hear. There was a dragon... an actual fire breathing dragon right in front of him. Slowly, he reaches inside of his bag and pulls out the first thing his fingers touch, in hopes of having something to protect himself with. Pulling out a can of cooking spray, you lose sight of the girl. What happened? Was she eaten in the short time you looked away from her?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 7:11 pm

It seemed to Yurio, like the girl had warmed up to him somewhat. She wasn't petrified anymore, at least. Now that Cat was on the move, he folded his wing against his side. He tilted his head, when he saw the source of the girly scream holding something that he recognized as a can of some kind of spray. The girly screamer seemed surprised to see Yurio, even though the dragon wasn't exactly new to Death City. So had the girl that is hiding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 7:51 pm

Cat kept close to the dragon's leg, as she peered out at the newcomer.

"Wh-who are you...? W-why are you here?"

Cat paused and hid behind the dragon's leg agian, her voice getting smaller as she spoke until it was nothing but a whisper.

"Go away..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2015, 8:02 pm

"I... I heard someone scream. And I came to see if someone needed help.... A-a-and then.... a dragon.... is that really a dragon???" He puts away the cooking spray, realizing it was a stupid weapon, even more stupid was the fact that he hadn't done a partial transformation. The dragon didn't seem to be harming anyone, and the girl turned out to be uneaten. "I uh.... I'm Liam... that was to answer your, um... first question."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 5:25 am

Yurio was totally confused as to why anyone was SO VERY confused as to whether Yurio was real or not. He was standing right there, clear as day, and definitely not eating people, either. Oh well. He tilted his head to the side and, even he wasn't sure why, stuck out his tongue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 1:31 pm

Cat wanted to go home.
She was having a hard time understanding everything that was going on, and she started crying. Sinking down to the ground Cat pulled her knees up to her chest and started crying. First she got snuck up on by a dragon and now there was a stranger trying to talk to her.

"I wanna... *sniffle* go home... *sniffle* I'm scared... Mr. Dragon will you *sniffle* take me home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 2:20 pm

Now understanding that the dragon meant no harm... or pretty darn sure at least, He walked a little closer to the dragon. "Hey.... uh, dragon dude.... er, Mr. Dragon. I think she needs some help and um.... you don't seem to be talking so I'm just gonna ask her..." Not expecting any answer, Liam turns to the girl. "Hey, I'm here to help. So um, can you tell the Dragon how to get you home?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 2:29 pm

Instead of listening to the girly screamer caused the scaredy girl distress, Yurio moved so he was between the two, and, using his jaws, gently picked the scaredy girl up by the collar, and placed her on his back. With that, he jumped over the girly screamer and padded off into the city, obviously being much faster than a person. He hoped that he hadn't ripped the girls clothing at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 3:00 pm

Cat pressed against the dragon's back, her shirt now having a bit of a tear in it from the dragon's teeth, but she didn't mind. She just wanted to be safe at home where no one could scare her anymore, and she wouldn't have to talk to anyone. And yet... it occured to her that she didn't actually know how to get back to where she was staying.

"I.. I don't remember... I don't know... how to get... home..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 4:25 pm

Well that just happened.... Liam stands there, totally unsure of why it happened though. Looking around himself, he realizes he has no idea where he is. So he sits there, hoping that the screaming girl will come back with the dragon to help him out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2015, 5:01 pm

Hearing this new information, Yurio picked up speed suddenly, and outstretched his wings. The dragon would take off into the air, and let the girl scan the city until she saw her home. He also hoped that she would cheer up somewhat, being up in the air, and not freak out about something or other. First off, he would fly to the places he knew people lived, such as the dormitories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 6:07 pm

Cat whimpered and clung tighter to the dragon's back as it took flight, closing her eyes and muttering to herself. She was not afraid of the height, nor the chance of falling, but neither made her feel safe and both made the world spin around her.
"M-mister dragon... I-I wanna go back down. I-it's s-scary up here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 6:27 pm

Liam cracks open a can of root beer and lays out on the sand. This wasn't so bad. Sure, it would have been better if it were a beach, but what the heck. When a guy doesn't know where he is and has a bag of food, He doesn't know where he is in style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}   Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing for a Home. {tag: Arc, Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next