Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] Empty
PostSubject: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:59 pm

The small girl didn't really know what to do now that she'd filed her entrance forms, taken the exams, and moved to Death City. She was still wheeling around her hard, plastic suitcase, as she had not yet been assigned a schedule or dorm room. Pale purple eyes, reminiscent of orchids, took in the world around her with child-like wonder as her Mary Janes clicked against the tile floors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:06 pm

Carrie skipped through Death City aimlessly, not a care in the world. Things were finaly looking up, even after the history of events she finally managed to convince her older over protective brother that she wasn't actually in any danger while she was in Death City, meisters and weapons being around every corner.

Speaking of around corners, she skipped around one and found herself in a head-on collision with another girl, and had barely enough time to scream before they tumbled to the ground.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:10 pm

Aurora jolted at the sudden contact, toppling backwards and landing on her bottom. She blinked, her eyes appearing black for the slightest fragment of a second before she looked over at the other girl, curious. "Hey," she said, seeing the orange color of the name tag. "You're a new weapon? I'm a meister. My name is Aurora." She offered a friendly smile, standing and dusting off her skirt before retrieving her suitcase handle and holding her free hand out to help the girl up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:17 pm

Carris pulled her hair back after it fell in front of her face, "I'msosorryIdidn'tmeantohurtyouoranythingitwasanaccidentIswearit'llneverhappenagaindon'ttellmybrother!!" They when Aurora spoke u she calmed down, just a little. "Y-yeah, I'm a weapon... My name's Carrie." She took her hand, and stood up, dusting her skirt off aswell, when she noticed their attire seemed fairly similar.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:20 pm

Aurora caught the resemblance and laughed, good natured and easy-going. "Cute name. Nice outfit." She laughed again, more of a giggle this time. "Where were you heading?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:26 pm

"Oh, thank you so much." But she wasn't really sure what she was laughing at. "Hmm... where am I going..." She said pondering this. She glanced around the area, and began to notice... that she had absolutely no idea where she was. Well, she knew she was in Death City, but that was the approximate. "Umm... I have no idea where I was going." She laughed to herself. "This'll be a long day."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:28 pm

Aurora laughed, "Well, we are at the Academy right now... lost somewhere in the hallways, by the looks of it. Are you a new student then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:35 pm

She nodded. "Me and my brother flew in here on our father's plane a few days ago. I think my brother is like the youngest pilot in existence, or something." She got kinda side-tracked, thinking about planes. And then she saw Aurora's tag that read "Meister". "hey, your a mei-ster? Ugh, that's still weird to say. Who's your partner?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:55 pm

Aurora shook her head, "I'm brand new. I don't have a weapon yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 5:59 pm

Carrie smiled and tried to comfort her. "I already have a partner, but you know, that doesn't mean we still can't give it a try." She said hopefully, walking up next her. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:03 pm

She laughed at the girl, "If you already have a partner then there's no need. Who are you partnered with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:14 pm

"Oh, my brother of course." She seemed to think highly of her brother if that hadn't been apparent already. "You ought to meet him sometime. He's so brave! He once tried to fight off a lot of armed bandits with a rusty pipe. Even though it wasn't really smart, or efficient... or helpful. I don't know anyone else like that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:25 pm

Aurora laughed, "He sounds cool! How old is he? I mean, you look really little..." She looked over at her, pale eyes looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:30 pm

"I look little? Your so tiny though... Besides I'm 14, I'm much bigger than you." She said while looking up at Aurora. She might be a little delusional.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:34 pm

Aurora raised a brow, "I'm thirteen and I look older than you do, Carrie..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:39 pm

"No way, your lying." She stood beside Aurora and put her hand up to the top of her head as to measure, and carefully kept it level as she moved it towards Aurora, which reached to about Aurora's chest. She quickly readjusted, standing on her toes and put her hand a few inches over her head. "See, look. I'm that much taller than you!" She joked. She didn't really care too much.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:55 pm

The girl laughed, shaking her head. "It's no big deal. But hey! If you'll be living at the Academy, we could be roommates!" Aurora seemed a little too thrilled at this idea, speaking as though she had known the girl far longer than she actually had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:05 pm

Her eyes lit up like Christmas lights, and seemed to sparkle when She mentioned being roommates. Then she was in a fairy tale world imagining the fun they'd have together. "You'd be like, my little sister!" she twirled around on foot like a ballerina, her skirt catching the breeze. Once she had completed to turns she went hugged Aurora, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:11 pm

Aurora's smile couldn't get any larger as she hugged the small girl back, giggling from the giddy-ness. "Would we, really?" She said, her voice showing pure joy as she stared back at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:22 pm

Carrie nodded, struggling to keep her feet on the ground. "And the best part is, nobody could ever separate us. We'd even form a team someday, we can do great things the two of us." She hugged tighter with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:37 pm

Aurora looked like she was going to jump out of her skin. "Really? You'd have to help me pick out a weapon though, 'kay?" She hugged the girl, still, overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:10 pm

"Hey there you are, I'm glad I found you. You realize how worried you make me sometimes?" A kid with dark blue hair slowly walked towards both of them. "I told you not to go wandering around, Carrie."

Carrie loosened her grip on her new friend. "Oooh, I thought you said to wander around. I'm sorry. This is my friend, Aurora!" She said pointing at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:16 pm

The purple-haired girl looked up, waving at the boy happily. "Hello! I'm a meister! Are you her brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:25 pm

His expression remained formless, his eyes calculating. New friend huh? He looked her up and down as if to scan her. "Axel," he replied. "I am her brother." He placed a hand on his sister's shoulder and she got the message, quietly returning to his side. "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:47 pm

"Aurora Boyd," She bowed her head, smiling, her hand finding the handle of her suitcase after a few moments of effort. "I'm a new transfer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]   The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Witch and the Angel [Open Upon Request; Linx and Lani]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next