Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Overmeal Talk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 12:25 pm

After a while Angela was sitting next to shizuka with a big sandwich. She still had a big blush on her face.. This time because Shizuka's and Aurora's evil plan worked...And because she acted like an idiot.
Angela sighed. "Bon appetite" She said then she began to eat her sandwitch

Aurora was still smiling. Actually that prank was very funny in her opinion. And Shizuka showed them that she's a good actress. Suddenly she pulled out a small pack of biscuits from her pocket, opened it and slowly began to eat. "Actually...You prank was great.." Aurora commented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 9:51 am

"You honestly think so?" Shizuka asked with a doubting look. She took a piece of carrot from her lunch box with her chopsticks and quickly swallowed it. "I wouldn't know, isn't something usually considered a failure when you quit halfway into it? Like if you stop telling a story before revealing the end." Well... At least they succeeded in their attempt to embarrass Angela.

"But I guess that I should take those words to heart, because we did embarrass Angela after all... Right? Honey?" Shizuka said in an indifferent tone as she looked towards her partner. Truthfully, Shizuka hoped that Angela wouldn't mind the half-assed kiss they had. That could hardly even be considered to be one in the first place after all. A kiss can symbolize love, passion, affection, respect, friendship, peace and good luck. None of those feelings were involved in this case, which would mean that she still have her first kiss... In a way. Right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 1:26 pm

Angela has just finished her sandwich. "Eh...Let's just forget about that kiss..Or let's try to do it" Angela said quietly. She seemed to be still embarrassed about what happened. However, she was more calm than a few minutes ago.

"Well yeah..It's very easy to embarrass Angela by just doing something romantic or connected to love..or something like that." Aurora said with a smile as she looked at her poor sister.
And Aurora knew that Angela won't forget about this day, even if she wants to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 4:02 pm

"I didn't think of it as a kiss in the first place. It was all an accident and what came out of it was a terrible toothache." Shizuka said flatly as she pointed her chopsticks towards her partner. Ofcourse she knew that it was unmannerly to do so, but that was only in Japan... And they probably knew nothing of it anyway, or at least she thought so.

"Anyway, enough of these darn kinky things, have you taken a look on a place where we could potentially live? Or do your 'onee-sama' have something against you moving out maybe? I didn't really get a reaction from when I told you what we would use the money for." She said as she looked at Aurora
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 7:25 pm

Angela suddenly pulled out something from ha small bag."Surprise! I've found something very cheap but it has everything we want. Two rooms a living room, toilet etc." She said with a smile as she showed her a newspaper with the offer of rental housing section, and pointed at the offer marked with red ink. And it actually had everything they both needed. And it was cheap (I don't know anything about prizes in america so let's say that they will have enought money to rent that apartment)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 12:44 pm

"What the hell is this?" Shizuka uttered out. "What kind of fraud is this supposed to be. Isn't that a bit too cheap for such an apartment? There's got to be some kind of cons to it, like being haunted or infested with a countless amout of termites." This seriously took her off. Shizuka had expected that Angela might have found an area of interest for them to look into, but to show a perfect match for them the very next day she proposed them to live together... And to be shown in the newspaper in this timing.

"Before we decide to jump onto out first catch I suggest that we contact them and throughly search the whole apartment." Shizuka said with a hint of suspicion. "I still have my doubts on this place." Because could this possibly be a pure chance of Angelas luck and search ability? Shizuka certainly hoped so at least.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 1:44 pm

Angela listened to Shizuka very carefully. When she finished talking, she nodded and smiled sighlty.
"Yeah! You're right, we should check if it isn't a trap or something. But I'm somehow happy because many hours of searching was worth my time." Angela said with happy tone.
She hoped that everything will be fine and the apartment will be in good condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:06 pm

"Ehm..." Shizuka started a bit stiff. Maybe she was supposed to praise the red haired witch in moments like this? Angela had spent hours upon hours, searching for this place after all... But well, due to 'some' isolation and with the power of a bokworm to thank for, praising certainly wasn't her strongest apartment. Should she give her a pat on the head? Or maybe give her a simple 'good job' as an answer... Either way, it was a hard choice. Patting her on the head might make her feel like a child, but the casual good job may make it seem like Shizuka didn't care at all. Socializing... The hardest sort of chore in a persons daily life.
In the end, she got tired of it and decided to combind the options together, which made things much easier. "Good job" Angela said in a slight gentle tone, as she carefuly patted Angelas blazing red head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 7:25 pm

Suddenly Angela smiled. She felt really happy, because of what Shizuka has just done. She patted her head and even said "Good Job". Now she knew that a few hours of looking for something good was worth her time. But she didn't know why she was doing that much only to get a praise from Shizuka. Well maybe it was because she was her partner and she wanted to be her friend?
"T-thanks.." Angela said quietly, trying to hide that she would explode with happiness. "S-so...Em..Let's go there after we finish work, okay?"

However Aurora noticed that Angela enjoys being threatened like a child....By Shizuka. Which was a little unusual in Aurora's opinion. And then her brain began to show her some weird thoughts. These thoughts made Aurora blush a little.
Eeeh...That's how my joke decides to stop being a joke and turns into a very interesting thought She thought to herself

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 5:31 pm

It seemed like Shizuka had made the right choice. At least Angela gave off a smile. "Yeah, we should do that. The faster we get that done, the better. If it looks suitable, I want to start packing down my books as soon as possible... That will take forever after all." Shizuka muched down her last piece of food from her lunch, she then left her seat and prepared herself to continue her work.
"I'll start working now then. You can still take it easy and talk a bit more with your sister if you want. There is still time for that on the break." Shizuka said calmly.

She went towards the counter and picked up one of the many silver trays. It didn't take long before the next customer came in through the entrance and Shizuka quickly went forward whilst acting as "nice" as she could manage. Thankfully, the customers that visited during the rest of their working hours didn't seem to mind her attitude that much. Ofcourse there was bound to be some trouble makers... Which she didn't have the energy to tolerate. So as thanks for visiting their store, she even had the heart to lead them out personally... With a worn blade sticking out from her free hand that is.
It was a tiring day, but well worth the money she had to say. "Finaly." She said triumphantly. "It's over." Shizuka had gone into the dressing room before Angela. She still had one customer left, which Shizuka took as a oppertunity to start changing and be done to when they were to take a look at the apartment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 6:15 pm

Aurora already left. Left with head full of weird thoughts. For her Angela's behavior was very unusual. However she guessed that she just tries to get closer to Shizuka. For Aurora it was obvious that Angela likes Shizuka and tries to become her good friend. Well, a least she isn't complaining about food Aurora is cooking for her.

Angela already took an order from the last customer and now was waiting for The master to prepare it.
After a while, the order was on a tray and Angela could bring it to the customer. So she walked over to the customer amdgegently placed the order on a table and smiled. "Thank you very much for waiting!" She said with a small bow. Then after the customer payed for the order, she returned the master and gave him the money and the tray. Then she bowed again. "Thank you" And after she said this she ran into the dressing room. "Uff..It was such and interesting day!" She mumbled to herself as she began to change her clothes. And after a few minutes she was ready do to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:25 am

"Well... I guess that you could say that it was a bit better than I initially thought." Shizuka admited a bit sourly. It vexed her quite a bit that she was wrong to some degree on how enjoyable this job actually would be. "But those damn ungrateful, disgusting, mongrel pigs from before should go and die by some kishin egg somewhere. How dare they say a thing as 'the customer is always right' after their unforgivable and insolent behaviour?! I should have done more than to just lead them out of the store..."

Why was she so angry? Shizuka wondered that very same question herself. It was just a job after all, she'd never have to deal with the place again anyhow. But in her own fury, she griped her hand in irritation and didn't even realise that she'd subconsciously made it into a naginata blade.
She snapped out of it before long and did her best to look unaffected by the event. All of it was just so darned silly. Before she was actually aware of it, they had walked out of the cafe and she was babbeling with Aurora in an aggrivated tone in the middle of the street. "Ahh... Ehh... Ehm... Where was the adress to the apartment by the way?" Shizuka said a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 11:43 am

Angela pulled out a piece of paper from her coat's pocket and looked at it.
However in her opinion Shizuka's behaviour was a bit too unusual.
But hey, even Angela was tired of being treated by the customers like was a stupid little girl who only has to look cute. That's why she hated living in America. People there were too...awful for her.
But at least thanks to Shizuka she could survive it.
We can say that Angela really respected Shizuka.

So Angela looked at the piece of paper and said:
"Little Death's Street 6"
She readen the adress that was written on the piece of paper.
The witch just hoped that the apartment wasn't in terrible condition..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:40 pm

"Little Death's Street? What the hell's up with that name... Is there sizes of 'Death's' now?..." An utterly meaningless comment, but at least it worked in the way of venting out her anger little by little. For various reasons (like only knowing the way to school, the library and her own current apartment), Shizuka let Angela lead the way to their potentiall new home. And well... Shizuka didn't really expect them to be there instantly or anything like that... But neither did she think that it'd take more than an hour to arrive at their destination. It shouldn't really have been a long walk there normaly, that'd obviously become an inconvenience in due time if they lived there... But there seemed to be so many streets associated to the name 'death' in Death City, which obviously drained them of an immense amount of precious time... That one could be spending on reading.

In front of them was a seemingly 'normal' building, which seemed to have about six apartments on the outside. As expected, due to the small monthly fee, it wasn't really all that impressive of a building. But yet, it wasn't really bad either. So far it didn't look like a bad deal at all, it was rather impressive in it's own right that someone hadn't taken the apartment the second it was free. Well, some miracles could happen in this world... Except if there was any cons on it that they didn't know of. The only drawback so far was that the building looked quite old, but not to an extent that it seemed dangerous to live there or to cause any troubles with various types of vermin.
"Haunted house ratio: Old house = +1~." Shizuka joked a bit in her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 9:56 pm

Angela looked at the building. She was wondering if this is a good place for them to live. She put her hands into her coat's pockets and smiled.
"It doesn't look bad, am I right? Ehm..It at least looks a lot better than my family's house..." Angela commented.
And she wasn't kidding. She would live almost anywhere.
The witch looked at her friend..Or a person that she wanted to be her friend..and actually first and only friend.
"So, Shizuka, please tell me what do you think..Eh..I hope you won't complain too much" Angela said with a smile.
Then the witch rested her hand on Shizuka's shoulder and with a smile, she was still looking at her.
The witch hoped that Shizuka will like this place.
Little Death...Maybe it's because Shinigami has a son? She thought to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 10:47 pm

Shizuka gave of a deep sigh and returned the gaze to Angela, but it was not really with a smile. Well... It wasn't really a hostile expression either, she just wore her normal indifferent look, quite void of any emotion except possibly a hint of wonder in her eyes.
"So I do really give of the impression to complain at everything huh?..." Shizuka said, without showing that she actually got a little bit hurt of that comment. "Well, there is not really anything to complain about yet I suppose. An old house is without a doubt not a reason for not living here. We haven't even checked the apartment out yet, what might look like a cheesecake on the outside, might actually be hollow on the inside or even go as far to be a fake... Nobody knows, therefore I suggest that we should give the owners of the apartment a call... And then ask them if we could inspect the apartment that we're interested in." Shizuka closed the distance between herself and the entrance to the building and started to inspect the name plates on each apartment. "Lucky I guess..." She thought for herself as she saw that the company who owned them had left contact information there on the free apartment. She took her time and brought up her own cellphone, starting to clumsily dialing the number to the company or person who left it there.

"Yeah hello? Yeah... My name is Hanari Shizuka, Shizuka being my first name. Mhm... Ohh, sorry for creating that misunderstanding in that case. I'm from Japanese origin you see so old habits die hard... Returning to what I actually called you for, could it be possible for any one of your workers to come over here at Little Death's Street and inspect your apartment that yoy have here? You see that we..." Shizuka chatted with the unknown person on the other side for what seened to be an eternity, if it wasn't for that she was still talking, she'd let out another complaint on whatever she could think of. Thankfully she was finaly done talking with the person and che changed direction towards her partner. "The stubborn old geezers will be here in about fifteen minutes they said, we're allowed to go inside and take a look on how our new home amy look like... I guess that I should try to restrain myself and keep my bothering complaints to myself then." She said as she leaned on the door into the building. She didn't really have any specific topics in mind to talk about, so she simply waited for Angela to do something about the remaining silence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 11:37 am

Angela looked at Shizuka with a smile.
She had her hands in her coat's pockets.
What should they do? If they're allowed to go inside and look arround, then they should do it.
However, Angela wondered if she shouldn't apologize to Shizuka for thinking that she'll complain.
The witch looked at the building again trying to find something to talk about.
Finally she looked at Shizuka again.
"Hm..So what do we do, Shizuka? Do you want to go in and check a few things before these "Old Geezers" will arrive? Or maybe you want to stay here and talk about something?" Angela asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 4:49 pm

Ooc: Maybe I should rewrite my post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 3:56 am

Shizuka didn't really have anything to talk about that came to mind, but neither did she really understand what the witch meant by 'Do you want to go in and check a few things before these "Old Geezers" will arrive?'. They were waiting for the to get the keys in the first place, wasn't they? Well... Shizuka suspected that Angele had misunderstood why the geezers was called and decided not to make any comments about it.
"Hmm... I don't really have anything specific to talk about right now I think. Everything was kind of spent during the time we got here..." But ofcourse they couldn't just stand here and do nothing. Shizuka was already a dull person as it is, at this rate, she might even lose the only partner that'll probably ever team up with her.
"Have you ever heard about a word game name shiritori?" Shizuka mentioned. "It is basicly a word chaining game. I say a word like 'Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis'" She said in a rappid pace, impressively without managing to stumble on her own words. "Then you take the last letter of the word that I said, in this case 's', and make a new word out of it. Like 'Subdermatoglyphic'... You understand?" Hopefully this would entertain them for a little while.
"Well I'll start then, 'Abstentious'."

Ooc: No need >.<
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2014, 4:13 pm

Angela actually liked Shizuka too much and she didn't want to change a partner.
She wanted to check something with Shizuka, but she found better thing to do.
So shiritori. The wich has never played this before but it sounded like fun.
Angela crossed her arms and looked at Shizuka. "'Abstentious'? Uhm..The last is 's'...s.s.s.. 'Suspectious'? "
The witch couldn't focus on anything. In her head there were too many thoughts. Some of them were weird.
Angela wanted to try one thing. She wanted to try to do the soul resonance with Shizuka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:46 pm

"Suspectious? An 's' it is then... Then I'll go with 'symptomatologically'" Shizuka said quite fast.
Honestly, she probably had a bit of an unfair advantage against Angela. Not only had she read much more in her life, resulting in having a broader choice of words, but Angela also seemed a bit like the trusting type. Implying that even if Shizuka were to make an imaginary scientific sounding word on the spot, Angela would probably have the heart and take her word on that it existed...
Ofcourse, Shizuka wouldn't drop that low. It would probably damage her pride more than the feeling of victory in a game like this.

Shizuka suddenly noticed Angelas seemingly daze expression. She was obviously not really that interested into the game that she brought up as a time killer.
"Is something wrong Angela? Did this bore you? Would you rather do something else?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 7:04 am

Angela scratched back of her hair. She had to find a word starting with y which was a bit difficult thing to do.
But soon she crossed her arms and gave her a warm smile.
"I remember something from chemistry lessons..uhm Yttrium?" She replied.

But indeed, Angela wanted to do something more interesting, because the game was a bit boring.
"Hm..I wonder what would happen if we performed a Soul Resonance..." She said with her hand one hand on the chin and another one Iin her pocket.
Suddenly she snapped her fingers.
"We don't even know our special abilities..if we have any..My magic doesn't count in this moment. ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:35 pm

"Basicly, you're trying to find far fetched excuses to get me into your warm and 'fiery' embrace to snatch away another one of those 'kisses' that you get so very red from" Shizuka teased in monotone with a bit of a cold stare.
She really saw no real reason for them to perform another of those soul resonances... They already knew that they were fine as partners, and there wasn't really any threats around either. Neither did she really have the desire to watch their potential living space to burn down into schorched, black ashes because of some horribly silly accident whilst playing around.
They didn't really have the money to repay something like that either for that matter.

"Who knows, maybe I don't have any special abilities." Shizuka said in an awful serious tone. "As you see, I'm boring enough already, so don't really see why this would differ that much from the normal me. It's still me after all..." Excuses, excuses, excuses. It was obvious that she had some special ability that she didn't know of. She was a type of magical human weapon, created by witches many, many years ago.
The real reason for her meaningless argues, was because that Angela might find her ability disappointing somehow and then everything between them would go down in cinders.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:26 pm

Angela sighed.
Sometimes conversations with Shizuka were really difficult for her, but she didn't mind.
However, she started to think about those bandages that Shizuka has on herself when she's in her weapon form.
The witch rubbed her neck and sighed again.
"Well...There is possibility that..uhm..Okay..Again..In your weapon from you also "wear" the bandages. Let's think about it..Maybe they are there for a reason? Maybe one day, you will be able to..I dunno..Use them somehow? Who know?" The witch spoke.

But then she rolled her eyes.
"And...That kiss..It was your fault.." She mumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 1:49 pm

Angela seemed quite tired of Shizuka, and ofcourse, Shizuka didn't really blame her for that. She was trying to keep things optimistic whilst she shoot her down over and over again.
It's in times like these that Shizuka actually felt sorry for that Angela choose her over someone else that probably could match her cheerfull attitude in a much better way. But hey, it's her own choice, and Shizuka respected that she keept that same choice.

"I don't really know Angela, if you look at it in a more logical way... They just seem to be there to cover some kind of injury. The reason for why I think that is because it hurt me pretty darn much when someone tried to remove them once." She was a dusty old naginata with a worn blade and covered in bandages. A weapon first found in a japanese dictionary from 934, obviously not really an impressive weapon to fight monster with, given the forms terrible condition.
"So when were you planing of running this little experiment of yours? Is it really safe to do it here? Without any worries of possibly damaging what might be our home in the future?" Shizuka then asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Overmeal Talk
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next