Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 4:00 pm

Glaucon stood in the middle of the street with his arm raised as three people each fell to the ground. Each with at least one large claw sticking out of their body, impailing a vital area. Sometimes it wasn't even fair anymore. Prehaps he should give them more of a chance to fight back next time? No... granting them swift deaths was much better........ After all, the only reason they were dead was for him to become strong enough to survive Weapons and Meisters as a Kishin Egg.

After eating the three souls, he turned around to look at Nebun. A slight bit of resent ment in his eyes for him after what happened a few hours ago when Nebun tortured a wounded man and then stopped him from delivering the final blow. He just didn't understand the point of it!

"Why wouldn't you let me kill him...." Glaucon asked, expecting Nebun to know what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 4:12 pm

Nebun sneers at how quickly he killed these three "because I was enjoying myself. You wouldn't like it if I started stealing your toys." He inspects his claws and tries to keep a yawn away. He gestures at the empty bodies of glaucoma victims "you aren't going to eat that are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 4:57 pm

"I don't really care what you do with them after they're dead." Glaucon responded, his eyes glowing yellow with newfound energy benieth the shadow of his hood. His newfound strength pushing him to try and have more souls, become more powerful. "All I've ever cared about is the strength they give me. Nothing else matters as long as I can gather more power...."

The Kishin Egg's fingers twitched around until his claws grew back. "When I say someone should be killed, we have to kill them. Who knows what the guy you let escape is doing now! He's probably plotting to kill you as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 8:32 pm

Nebun immediately lunges for the bodies and starts stripping the flesh into ribbons ""waist not." He says as he finishes skinning and starts to get at the meat "what good is power anyways, if you never use it for anything." He punctuates the end of his sentence with the snapping of bone as he works at the marrow inside "they can try to kill me, but I really doubt they can." He says with his mouth full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 9:33 pm

The Kishin Egg glared at Nebun for a moment. He was going to try and convince HIM not to waste anything after they lost the chance for a free soul? And for what, another minute of playtime?! While he didn't want to point out the paradox in that, it still weighed down on his mind like a throbbing headache that simply could not be stopped.

"I wouldn't be so overconfident, Nebun." Glaucon commented, a bit of aggrivation showing in his tone. "Even you, as powerful as you are, are still mortal and capable of being defeated given enough time and the right circumstances. None of us will ever be safe until we destroy the evils that rule over this world one person at a time no matter what risk or danger awaits us.... And THAT is why I need power. To stop the evil in this world no matter what form it takes, even if I must sacrifice myself to do so as a Kishin............"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:57 am

Nebun wipes his mouth with a grin "And yet, don't I embody all that you think is evil in this world?" He knew how much it probably bothered his partner despite his entire "ends justify the means" theology, and it brought him no end of happiness to poke at it. "Seems almost poetic that you have to embrace that which you hate to obtain 'salvation' or are you just hiding behind that because you like killing? Maybe not even you know it."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:18 am

Rosanna, with her dragon thinly veiled reptilian wings, glided from a rather low height, higher than most small buildings, but not high enough to even graze skyscrapers. Its been a few hours...a few rather restless hours of nothing but consisting of off and on, switching between personalities like traffic light switches between its lights. Its as if each side was fighting over one another, and both sides shown no sides of giving up. But now, the struggle was put on hold, as the lust for an ever longing soul overcame in the end. She slowly dipped down and landed in the general location of where Nebun and Glaucon was by following their scent. Why here? She figured that if they came here, chances are there would be souls to at least pluck from any passerbys or innocents, the best kind. And so she found one, a stray young man, dressed in rather ragged attire, yet was constantly checking his watch as if waiting for some sort of event to happen, perhaps waiting for a bus?

Whatever may be the case, she took it as an opportunity to blindside the man, perhaps hopefully quickly and quietly. She concealed her wings back into her back, and turned her arm into a shotgun quickly to retrieve a knife from it, and approached the man from behind. She covered his mouth to prevent any sort of unwanted noise, and slit the knife through the man's throat, where blood poured out hastily, and seemingly without end, the man trying to struggle but the resistance slowly edged away, before the man bled out, leaving his blood on the ground and becoming limp. She let him go, and the man collapsed before leaving a soul in his place. Rosanna grasped the soul and swallowed it, feeling a familiar much awaited sensation. It was only one right now, but after awhile(from Rosanna's perspective) of no pure souls, this was practically a godsend, and this only forced her to yearn more as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 11:05 am

A toothy smile crossed Glaucon's face that seemed unnaturally large for a moment. "As I said, I don't care how many sacrifices I have to make to gain power. After all Kishin are extinguished, then I can deal with what I've had to do in the past." He crossed his arms, waiting on Nebun to finish his buisiness with the corpses.

"Your day will eventually come, Nebun. But, for now, I need you to wipe out the rest of the wicked." He didn't want to mention his halucination from earlier or the thought that he might loce control. But they still were worried that weighed heavilly on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 11:35 am

Nebun perks up with a look of anticipation "someone just died." He takes a minute to think "normally I would be all for destroying whoever did it just for fun, but tonight I aim to actually gain something. We should go to the nightclub over there." He says,pointing to a building with flashing neon signs in the opposite direction of the killing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 12:31 pm

Glaucon thought about the idea for a moment. "Unexpected, fairly low security, I would assume a reasonable number of unarmed immoral people...." Excitedly, he quickly patted Nebun on the shoulder as he started twords the building. "Great idea, Nebun!"

The claws on his left hand lengthened as he reached the entrance. Then, he jammed them into the hinge on the door as he reached twords Nebun with his right arm. "Care to give me a bit of strength so we can make a grand entrance?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 7:18 pm

Nebun smiles and turns into his sword form, the blade pulsing with a madness wavelength that would likely inspire fear in regular people and would, in time, corrode the mind of his wielder without their knowledge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 7:29 pm

With the additional boost in his strength and speed from Nebun, Glaucon extended his claws slightly more as he reared his hand back. Then, ready to fight, he thrusted his arm at the door's hunge, shooting the claws off of his hand as they impacted the structure for additional force! The door went flying across the room as the Kishin Egg and his Demon Blade instantly charged in after it. Without even thinking, he cut down one guy next to the door using Nebun and swallowed his soul....

He was heavilly muscled with a bald head. Glaucon could only assume the man was a bouncer. If that was the best their security could do, no one inside the building would be safe. His grin widened as his eyes glowed, claws reforming on his hand........ He could practically taste a new ability form from the souls!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 9:10 pm

Nebun growls and goes back to human form, slicing his forearm with a blade "here's something you haven't seen before." He says before a massive tidal wave of inky black blood shoots out of his arm, partially formed bodies appearing in and out of the wave, screaming, as though the souls of the people he had killed were still trapped inside of him, straining to break free. As they swallowed the patrons inside the club it grew larger, consuming them all, leaving neither body nor soul as he absorbed them. The wave suddenly ceased after about 30 people had died as Nebun struggled for breath. He collapsed on the floor, eyes wide. He enjoyed pain, but this was not pain, this was a simple lack of control. He was...trapped. He was trapped! He had only used his strongest technique twice before. The first was a success, the second failed, this time was somewhere in between. He gained a number of souls , but had been cut short. He struggles to gain control as he lay, vulnerably on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 10:07 pm

Glaucon stood in shock at the massive destruction Nebun just caused. So... that was the true power of Black Blood.... It was insane! For a moment, his face almost started reverting back to normal, but then his expression intensified, snapping his face back into it's Kishin-like monsterous form. He couldn't let Nebun take ALL of the souls!

He ran at another, smaller, group of people, shooting a quick round of claws at one man. One of the claws hit him in the skull, instantly killing him as Glaucon hurried to eat his soul. He could feel the new ability form as a few people foolishly ran at the body to try and drag it away. Then, the Kishin Egg formed two extra arms coming out of his soulders with a nasty tearing sound as they broke from the normal skin of his unnatural purple arms!

"Intresting...." Glaucon breathed. Before they knew what had happened, he extended the claws on all four of his arms and had impailed four of them at the same time. Then, he proceeded to eat the four souls.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 10:41 pm

Hm....they seem to have went elsewhere...She concluded. Their scent from the area was already growing a tad stale, but to replace the stench that was no more was the odor of fresh blood! Oh how delightful! Could it be from those two jokers earlier going on a killing spree of some sort? It was safe to assume, but just in case she gets greeted by some sort of police, or even them for that matter, she best be prepared for any opposition of some sort, so loading up her shotgun arm once again, she followed the delicious scent of fresh blood, which also seemed to follow the path of where Nebun and Glaucon went...and which lead to a...night club? Kinda odd, but granted on how many people were to be in there it wasn't a bad idea in the slightest. So she opened up the door slowly to see countless people being slaughtered...ok maybe not countless, but the majority of the people inside being killed. "And to think they didn't invite me..." 

Some stray people who were still alive, seeing that the door open, rushed towards it in hope of escaping the chaos, as if they remembered that there was a door in the first place. But with Rosanna pratically standing in the doorway, it was like they were running straight for her! Not knowing what to expect! Using her shotgun arm, she fired knives into the 3 of the people's chest,2 of them hit dead center to their location, and the people collapsed, while the other only grazed a man's arm. But seeing that the man was stunned, Rosanna rushed towards the man and clubbed him in the head hard with her shotgun arm, where he then collapsed fully, incapacitated. The other people who rushed to the door scattered, which was not her priority at the moment, and took the opportunity to eat the three souls, indulging herself in their power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 11:10 pm

As Glaucon ate another soul, he heard a loud gunshot. Instantly, he turned around, almost certain who it was.... "Rosanna!" He shouted, sucking his extra arms back into his body with much less effort now. As he turned around, his vision suddenly blured as the room turned silent for an instant. Right behind the Demon Weapon, Glaucon could have sworn he saw something.... Some large shadowy figure with a massive claw resting on Rosanna's shoulder and a faceless human head on it's lengthy neck, it's body covered in dark purple skin........

Before he could even react, it seemed to have just dissapeared. Glaucon suddenly realized the entire time he was gritting his teeth. Was that another halucination? The others would have just seen him freeze in place for a minute. Then, the Kishin Egg nearly snapped. "I don't know what you are, but don't EVER touch her again!!!" He shouted at the air. "Got that, you faceless freak?!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 12:10 am

Nebun manages to struggle to his feet, coughing up a bit of tar-like blood "hmmm. 30 souls...still worth it. " he hears glaucoma yelling and blinks a few times "and I thought I was the crazy one..." He mutters, while casually gutting 6 people with needle and claw. "Ah, so you found your replacement partner. What's it going to be then? Run away with Her or stick with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 8:44 am

"I wasn't sure if she followed me...." Glaucon muttered. He thought that after Nebun stopped him from killing the man who tried to murder Nebun Rosanna wouldn't want to be around them for a little while. But he never expected her to come after them........ Not now, anyways, when they were both coated in innocent blood.

"Why can't she just join us, Nebun?" He asked, keeping both of them in his sight. "She can fight for her self and do things that we can't, such as flying and tracking people down. Not to mention she NEEDS help... if she can't learn to control the Black Blood you gave her, then who knows what she'll end up doing? We have to take responsibillity over her."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:00 am

"What do you mean 'what she'll end up doing'? Isn't it obvious? She will go mad and slaughter the innocent, maybe that's why she's here now..." Nebun stretches his arms and chuckles "I honestly can't teach her how to control it. The black blood obeyed my orders from the very beginning because I am already mad. If you really want her black blood gone, you need to find the plague doctor." Nebun smiles "but in order to find him, you need to find Clyde Diederick. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:34 am

The name peaked his intrest. Plague Doctor? Clyde? Nebun knew quite a few more people than he gave him credit for. But it didn't matter. Maybe if they could get rid of Rosanna's Black Blood, they could also help her alternate personallity? It was a foolish hope, but at least it was possible. He at least needed to try and cure her of her Black Blood in case he needed to stop her.

"If we have to search for Clyde anyways, then why can't we just start searching for the plague doctor?" Glaucon asked, not understanding why they needed to figure out the locations of two seperate people.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 11:46 am

"Where you find one, you find the other. Clyde is a very powerful kishin egg with a large base near challenger deep. They approached me once about a position with their group, but after working with reaver, I had my fill of taking orders. So I tried to kill him, but he got away. I expect he will be trying to find Mania instead now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 12:13 pm

"Challenger deep...." Glaucon repeated, trying to remember where that was. It was at least several miles away. Which means they would need transportation to get there and something to go across the water. Or would they....... This would be complicated, but worth it.

"I can rent a plane pretty easilly and justify it as a vacation thing. I've flown one before, but I'm not that great at it. The problem is how the heck we land on the base.... Rosanna could fly us down and let us ditch the plane, but then we would have to either take the base or hope she could fly us all the way back. Even if we make it back to shore, I don't know many people who wouldn't get suspicious if a group of strangers covered in blood appeared and offered loads of cash."

The Kishin Egg crossed his arms, lost in thought, as he turned to Rosanna and Nebun. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 12:44 pm

Nebun laughs a bit "and here I thought we were just discussing the possibility of going, but you want to leave now." He pulls an odd steel rid from his pocket and pushes a button on top, releasing a life-sized hologram of Clyde himself. "Nebun? I had not thought to receive a call after our...last meeting. What do you want?" Inquires the refined British voice. Nebun growls "actually, someone else wanted to talk to you. Clyde raises a questioning eyebrow "well hurry up about it, I haven't got all day."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 4:49 pm

Good souls they were...She thought to herself quietly. Quite oblivious for a moment what was actually going on around her, but was snapped back to a reality when she heard Glaucon yell...crazy guy. But the conversation that followed after grasped her attention. Black Blood huh? From what she recalled with...well not her, having a discussion with Glaucon, Black Blood did seem to be bad...but the details to her knowledge were still quite a bit cloudy, so them mentioning it practically went over her head. But nevertheless, she doesn't want to see some "doctor" or anyone to get rid of something that can be more of a help for her as opposed to an hindrance. "I got a better idea" She chimed in to to the discussion. "By the way thanks for allowing me to take part in a conversation that involves me, it certainly does mean... a lot. Anyhow, I'd really appreciate if I didn't go to some doctor I don't know...hell I think I'm just freaking PEACHY, and I couldn't care less what happens to me anyhow...I'll get over it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:00 pm

Glaucon walked over to Rosanna and grabbed her shoulder, turning his face back to normal before he reached her. "Rosanna, this isn't just about you. This is about your darker half. You'll probably lose yourself to the Black Blood unless we figure out a way to stop this. Then, the world will have to deal with a Black Blood Demon Weapon Dragon!"

Cautiously, he leaned in a little closer to her. "I don't want you to ever have that kind-of blood on your hands. And I don't want to watch you lose yourself to this thing because of me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)   A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk Over Dinner: A Kishin's morals? (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next