Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 9:59 am

Sarah whimpered out a moan, moving one of her arms to bite the skin on the back of her hand, his name slipping from her mouth with increasing frequency.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 3:01 am

Ace eventually found himself uttering her name at one point as well. Gripping her even tighter as he increased his speed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:45 am

Sarah bit herself hard enough to draw blood, all to keep herself mostly muffled. Her entire being seemed to tighten around him, threatening to break.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 5:45 am

After a long amount of time, Ace began to grow weary. Tiring himself out. He was ready to give in to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 4:16 pm

Sarah's hands suddenly tangled in his hair, and she crashed her lips to his, moaning long and low into his mouth as her body began to tighten and relax repeatedly around him, bringing him to even high peaks.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:05 pm

Ace felt himself in no control of his body. No, it was Sarah who was in control now. She was already forcing his head, his tongue, his waist. He was Sarah's now, and he wouldn't have it any other way. Her moan made him shudder, and he only became more willing to bend to her will. It was almost as if Ace was becoming her puppet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:06 pm

Sarah finally fell away from him, nothing more than a tool for him to achieve his pleasure now, her body completely spent.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:25 pm

Ace tried to keep going, but only succeeded in truly exhausting himself. He was completely out of breath, and gently fell on to her. All he could do now was make sure he wasn't in Sarah's face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:58 pm

Sarah stared blankly up at the ceiling, too far gone for words. The only sound she made was heavy.panting, her chest rising and falling at an ever slowing pace. One of her hands found one of his, grabbing it and squeezing it tight.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 7:03 pm

Ace felt his hand touch hers and nuzzled her neck silently. He didn't want this moment to end. For once, he felt like he didn't have to look over his shoulder every ten seconds. It was nice, and something Ace had forgotten.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 7:25 pm

Sarah snuggled close to him, wordlessly pulling a blanket over the two of them and resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 9:14 pm

She's doing the snuggling thing again... After cautiously removing himself from Sarah's grip, Ace rolled off on to the side of her, and hooked an arm in hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17