Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:44 am

A young man in a grey t-shirt with orange trim, wild brown hair, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers sat on top of a rooftop with his legs casually hanging off the side. He held a guitar and began to count slowly, thinking, and then began to play. After about ten seconds of playing, he began to sing softly, but still loud enough to where he could be heard by people close by. The song was one of his personal favorites, always loving to play it on his acoustic guitar. Playing and singing it even managed to bring a smile on his face.

"And they say, she's in the class A team stuck in her daydream~, been since this way since eighteen, but lately, her face seems, slowly sinking wasting~, crumbling like pastries~, and they scream~, the worst things in life come free to us..."

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:54 am

Claire and Sarah were walking across the rooftops, if only because Claire had a problem with walking through most street level sidewalks. Claire stopped as she began to hear music, pointing over the rooftops towards where Dustan sat. "Sarah... There's someone over there. Can we go?" Sarah stopped, straining herself to hear the music as well, before nodding. "If you want, Claire..." The younger Farron took the lead, jumping over the rooftops towards where Dustan sat, landing across from him on another roof.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 4:13 pm

Dustan noticed someone land on the roof across from him and looked up, but didn't stop playing or singing. He looked back down at his guitar as he sang, "It's to cold~, outside...for angels to fly..." He stopped singing then, playing a bit more and let it fade out before looking up again and tapping his guitar. "Hey there. What brings you here?" He had a pretty good idea as to why they were there, but he decided to make conversation. He smiled and strummed a cord before looking back, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 11:16 pm

Claire, once they'd reached their destination, tucked herself behind Sarah's smaller form, giving Dustan a short wave. Sarah gave a longer, more pronounced one. "Hey, you're that guy who helped with that crazy demon blade, right? Dustan, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:23 pm

Dustan gave a slightly amused laugh as he put his pick away and began to tune the guitar. "Yeah, that would be me. Forgotten and seemingly useless weapon that wastes his days away doing this. A much less glorified hobby than saving civillians." He chuckled and looked back to his fingers as he finished tuning it and then gently strummed each cord, closing his eyes and sighed with a smile at the soft and gentle sound.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:27 pm

Sarah looked back at Claire, then back towards Dustan. "My sister heard your music and so we had to investigate. You sounded really good!" Claire shuffled her feet some, blushing a bit when Sarah mentioned her. She gave another wave, ducking even a little further behind Sarah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:35 pm

Dustan's eyes immediately opened and he looked away, a bit of color coming to his cheeks. "C'mon, can't be that good. The guitar wasn't even perfectly tuned...I mean, I adjusted but still..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:39 pm

Claire cleared her throat some, speaking only loud enough so that he could hear. "A-Aside from being a-a little flat, I-I thought you sounded good..." With that she pulled on her draw strings tight. Sarah laughed a bit. "See? Even Claire thought you sounded good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:57 pm

He looked at Claire and nodded, smiling. "Thanks...I'll make sure to work on that." He looked to the girl Sarah as she exclaimed that her sister thought he sounded good. "Thanks you two...means a lot that you like my playing."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:01 pm

Sarah looked over to Claire, before backing up a few steps and leaping across the rooftops, landing beside him. Claire looked around, confused for a moment, before following her, making sure to land on Sarah's other side, keeping the younger Farron between the her and Dustan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:07 pm

Dustan raised an eyebrow when they jumped over but dismissed it. "So uh...either of you happen to have a favorite song? Maybe one that's a bit easy to play on an acoustic guitar?" He smiled, looking up at the sisters, tapping the guitar.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:11 pm

Sarah looked at Claire, then smirked a bit. "On of Claire's favorite songs is Hey, Soul Sister. Do you know it?" That earned her a hard jab in the side from the elder Farron, though Sarah only laughed somewhat evilly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:27 pm

Dustan grinned and nodded. "I know it. A really good song to...see why you like it." Of course he understood the joke but he decided not to say anything about it as he stood up and fished his pick out of his pocket. "Feel free to sing along if you want." He chuckled and strummed a cord, nodding and then began to play, waiting a few seconds before singing, skipping the hey's at the beginning.

"Your lip stick stains...on the front lobe of my left side brains~...I knew I wouldn't forget you, so I went and let you blow my mind~..."

As he continued, he walked towards them, locking eyes with each of them. Of course, it was what he taught himself to do as a performer to captivate the audience. By the time the line before the hook ended, he was a little more than a foot away but then he quickly backed away, making sure not to step off the roof and went into the chorus.

"Hey Soul Sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair y'know! Hey Soul Sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing~ you do~...tonight."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:33 pm

Claire was, by this point, blushing a deep red, though from embarrassment or other reasons was unknown. Sarah, on the other hand, was belting out the lyrics along with him, dancing around the rooftop like she were at a concert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:42 pm

Dustan kept singing along, making sure not to laugh at the sight of Sarah singing along. He also noticed Claire blushing and couldn't help but keep a grin on his face through the entire song. When he finally reached the last lyric he made sure he was facing Claire, locking eyes with her and sang a single word: "Tonight~... He then winked and started to back up, laughing. When he calmed down he said, "Whew...man I forgot how fun that was!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:46 pm

Claire was beet red, and had pulled her hood tight over her face. Sarah, meanwhile, was panting softly. "That was GREAT! Man, I just... Wow~!" She laughed, doubling over some to catch her breath afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:52 pm

Dustan laughed and collapsed, somewhat close to the younger sister and near the edge. "Well, glad you thought so...sorry if I got a little close there. Used to trying to make the audience swoon I suppose."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:54 pm

Claire was stiff as a board, standing away from the two and holding her hood even tighter over her head. Sarah looked over to her sister, looking concerned for a moment, but simply letting Claire take a moment to calm down. It could've been worse. They could've been at an actual concert.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:59 pm

Dustan sat up, smiling but then saw Claire really stiff and holding her hood really tight. "Maybe I uh...over did it..." He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head and then looked down at his lap, a bit of color coming into his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:07 pm

Sarah cast another glance at Claire, rubbing her chin for a moment. "She hasn't run yet... That's a good thing. I think we should just give her a moment or three..." A few minutes after that, Claire started to clap. Slowly at first, but quickly gaining in speed until she was giving him a one woman standing ovation. "T-Thanks... T-That's one of my f-favorite songs..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:15 pm

Dustan started laughing, mostly in relief, when she started clapping. When she thanked him he waved it off and said, "My pleasure. One of my favorites too...though I really like Sing and The A Team. Both really fun to do."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:26 pm

Claire slowly stopped her clapping, still facing away from him. "U-Uh... C-Could you please do... B-Boston?" Sarah was watching Claire, clearly perplexed. Not only by the fact that she'd just actually requested a song, but by the fact that she hadn't gone for revenge, and had instead asked for another one of her favorites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:37 pm

Dustan thought for a moment and then nodded. "Easier on piano but I'll manage." He strummed his guitar once and then cleared his throat, beginning to play and he began to sing. As he did, he made sure to make a little less eye contact with Claire and focused on Sarah a bit more, but would occasionly steal a glance at the older sister. Now this was a slower song song, so it could've been a bit more embarrassing to to have someone sing it to you, hence why he didn't focus on the girl that was a bit more shy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:46 pm

Claire turned to watch him, and her lips moved along with his as she sung along with. Sarah was almost bouncing with happiness, quickly clapping her hands as he sang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:51 pm

Dustan was grinning throughout the song thanks to Sarah's enthusiasm. He was getting near the end of the song, and as he got closer he managed to get rid of his grin and tone it down to a soft smile, walking towards the younger sister. Right before the final line, he was standing so close to Sarah that his hand was only a few inches away from her and he sang, "No one knows my name..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next