Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night Out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 8:44 pm

Kazuko was walking around, a bit bored. He came across Chupa Cabra's. He looked at it and shrugged. He walked in and what he saw almost made him loose his cool. He quickly snapped out of it, and took a seat at one of the booths. Seems like he picked the right place to go to...
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 9:02 pm

Lexi walked over to him. "Hey, you're Ikaru's brother right?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 9:05 pm

"Kazuko?" Kitsune said in surprise, as she followed Lexi to their new customer. "I never would have imagined you being here!"
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 9:08 pm

Kazuko nods to Lexi and turns to Kitsune. "Well...I was just kinda roaming around and I saw this place. Got bored sitting at home to be honest..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:47 pm

"Well, there's no better place you could have gone. Mine and Lexi's shift always makes for a memorable night."
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:49 pm

"is it really?" Kataro asked as he walked through the door.
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:03 am

Kazuko smiles and says, "I was about to ask the same thing..."
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:04 am

"How it hangin guys."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:06 am

"Oh yes. Lexi's got enough alcohol to make your heart burst, and well... I'm sure you can guess my role." She winked, then sat on the table in front of Kazuko.
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:09 am

"Well...guessing really isn't exactly what I'm best at...maybe you could...go into a bit more detail." His smile is still there and it looks a bit...mischievous.
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:11 am

"Wait wait wait. Why isn't a hot girl on my lap yet." ;)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:51 am

"Hmm, well I can only handle one customer at a time... We do work for tips." She hinted.
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:55 am

"Well.. All I have is 350$."
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:00 am

OOC: ok...colors aren't working on my phone so...everything should be yellow

Kazuko holds up a large roll of cash and says, "You were saying?"
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:03 am

"I surrender. Ha ha."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:23 am

"Well then, I guess you're the lucky winner Kazuko."
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:28 am

"Sounds good...oh, by the way, you'll have to earn the cash. But that shouldn't be a problem for you..."
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:36 am

"Well... Since I won't be having any fun here. I guess I'll see you all later."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:58 am

"Well, since it's a good night, there shouldn't be any of those easily offended types here, so we can just stay here at the booth. Or... we could go somewhere private." She turned to the other man. "You know, you could try to get Lexi to show you a good time. She's in a relationship, but you wouldn't tell on her." She smiled at Lexi, hoping she wouldn't be too mad for her little joke.
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:09 am

"How about it Lexi? You up for a little fun."
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 7:19 am

If looks could kill, Lexi would already have her witches soul. "I do the alcohol, not the men." She said harshly.
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:16 pm

OOC: Ain't gonna let this die out too soooo...

"A place more private? Where exactly would that be?" He has the mischievous smirk he's known for on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:01 pm

"Oh, anywhere really, we could even go back to your place." Kitsune crossed one leg over the other, and looked at Lexi. "Awe come on Lexi, it was only a joke. Laugh once in a while."
Back to top Go down

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:05 pm

He ponders what she said for a moment and says, "Well, would it be alright for you to leave your job to go to my place?" The smile is still there.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:12 pm

"Well... you'd have to pay for something here... but I'm sure the alcohol is real cheap. Right Lei?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Night Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Out   A Night Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next