Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 8:54 pm

Charim sat at the desk she'd moved into Reaver's chambers, idly writing up a report on some of the new students, though in all honesty she may as well have been writing it to herself. She kept it formal, thought she longed to resort to shorthand. Finally, she signed it, amusing herself by drawing a small shark fin after her name. Her white hair was in a ponytail, and she was in a blue shirt with a cartoon shark on the front and grey sweatpants, a pair of slimpers covering her feet. She sighed, spinning around, waiting for Reaver.

Last edited by Oblivion on October 11th 2013, 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:12 pm

When Charim turned in her seat, Reaver was standing there behind her in the human form she had made for him. His black jacket sat loosely around his white t-shirt, which had a skull modeled after Lord Death's mask and a large slash mark through it. The eyes were replaced by X's. A pair of ripped jeans were held up by a black belt and the legs ended just past the top of a pair of black loafers. A pair of black magical sunglasses hid his horns, and fingerless gloves masked his Kishin nails. "Looking for someone?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:16 pm

Charim smiled, standing and walking towards him, giving him a hug. "Hey. How've you been, love?" She pulls back, straightening her shirt, flushing with embarrassment. "Sorry, I'm not exactly...presentable..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:29 pm

"Come now my dear. It's nearly midnight." The tall Kishin hooked a finger in the collar of her shirt. "You've no one to impress aside from myself, and for you that doesn't take much."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:34 pm

She blushes, staying close to him, her head leaned against his chest. "Do you worry what people think about us...about you and me?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:41 pm

"What ever do you mean, love?" He pulled her up by her shirt to meet his face, as he softly stared in to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:54 pm

Charim gives him a gentle kiss, smiling. "I mean...you're the most powerful Kishin since Saca and Asura...and I'm just a lowly witch...I love you, but do you think people question why we're together?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:02 pm

"You are hardly a lowly witch, Charim. I believe that you could rival the powers of Medusa and Arachne themselves if you put your mind to it." Charim's kiss was returned, and Reaver ran his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:04 pm

She smiles, blushing deeper, her slippers falling off her feet. She suddenly looks very serious, looking up at him. "Do not. Let me. Touch the floor. The stone is freezing..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:20 pm

He chuckles and lifts up her small frame. "Are you assuming that I'll be warmer than floor?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:20 pm

She smiles, kissing him again. "Yes, that's exactly what I'm assuming..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:36 pm

He said nothing more, only smiled as he wrapped his arms around her body and kissed her once more.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:38 pm

Charim shivered in his grip, kissing him a bit more passionately. She pulls back after a moment, smiling. "You look amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:44 pm

"Do I? You did pick this outfit for me, didn't you?" The jacket that hung around his shoulders fell off with a little bit of effort. Reaver continued their relatively intimate kissing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:46 pm

Charim smirks a bit, her broom flying from beside the door. She takes a seat on it, still kissing him. "Maybe...we should go to the bed?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:53 pm

"Perhaps you are right my dear." The Kishin made contact with her once more, before making his way to the bed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:55 pm

Charim flew ahead of him, stepping onto the bed before sending the broom back to where it was before. She plopped down on the bed, smiling at him. "Do you mind if I put a TV in here? It wouldn't be so bad to...cuddle up some night, fall asleep watching a movie..." She blushes twiddling her thumbs. "I'm sorry, it's...it's a silly idea."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 11:23 pm

"Whatever pleases you... my queen." With that last comment, Reaver pounced on his beloved and held her head up to meet his kiss.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 11:26 pm

Charim blushes a deep red, going rigid for a moment before relaxing, wrapping a had around the back of his neck, pulling him against her. She pulls back long enough to whisper to him. "You please me...My king..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 12:13 am

"I aim only to do so." Reaver's free hand found it's way in Charim's shirt, violently searching for a few certain places, he knew squirm... in the good way of course.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 12:15 am

Charim moaned ever so softly into their kiss, resting her free hand on his chest, feeling the muscle beneath his clothes, kissing him more passionately. "R-Reaver..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 12:23 am

"It's been a while, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten your sweet spots." Reaver placed a kiss upon her now uncovered stomach, as he moved the hand that was behind her head down her body. "My dearest Charim..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 12:26 am

Her body melted at his touch, reacting to each and every place touched. Her face was a beautifully deep red from her blushing. She smiled sweetly at his words. "My wonderful Reaver..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 12:40 am

Reaver began getting less and less fragile with his precious maiden, bringing his hand in to her pants, and gripping about her waist to tensen up her muscles desirably.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 12:44 am

Charim shivered a bit, and the light mirage over her stomach shifted. "C-Careful, Reaver..." She gasped softly, quickly becoming putty in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)   Another Night (Ace and I, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Night (Ace and I, Mature)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next