Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE   Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:34 pm

Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE Killua_godspeed_gif_by_homahart-d79der0

Name: Zoldyck, Killua

Animal Form: Fenrir:
Growing up Killua read a lot of norse mythology books. He always wanted a Fenrir pup but knowing that would never happen he takes on a Fenrir as his animal for. His hair naturally spikey which gives him a Fenrir look.
Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE 32143fenrir

Love Interest: None... Yet

Appearance: Killua has spiky silver hair, very light skin and blue eyes. His eyes change depending on the mood that he's in, narrowing and sharpening when he goes into a killing mode. He is also often seen holding a green hoverboard.

Killua typically wears baggy clothing, with his usual attire consisting of long-sleeved and dark-colored shirts. Most of his clothes have a turtleneck. Killua wears long, baggy shorts

Personality: His ruthlessness and aptitude in killing shows one side of him — deadly, violent, and bloodthirsty. Having been tortured since birth, Killua has been conditioned to possess extreme tolerance for poison, electricity and pain. Killua possesses extraordinary agility and strength that makes him a one-man killing machine — definitely not one to be trifled with.

Conflicting with Killua's predisposal to kill is his unyielding loyalty to his friends and natural kindness. Killua often suffers immensely in his attempts to help his friends without a single complaint. He puts others before himself without being concerned about his own health or even his life.

History: Killua was born to a large family of witches and sorcerers. As a young child Killua had witnessed his family fight Meisters seemingly endlessly. Every day it was either a Meister had killed someone or someone killed a Meister. As he began to grow hating Meisters became a natural thing to him and he adapted a deep hatred towards them. Although he is still young Killua is fearless in almost every aspect. Once Killua turned 10 his father explained the relationship between Meisters and Witches/Sorcerers and he became enraged that Meisters would kill Sorcerers and Witches for power. Killua has devoted his time in learning as much lightning and ice magic as possible so when the time comes he would be ready to take on any Meister that comes his way.

Miscellaneous: His most known trait is his extreme use of Lightning and Ice based magic more than any other magic.

Have You Read the Rules?
Yes cause I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE   Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:06 am

Once again, all sections must after age(Besides love interest) must be a hundred words, minimum. Your animal form description is under fifty. Give a bit more information.

Next up, and this might just be me being nitpicky, but isn't Fenris, like, a mythical wolf? I might have to check, but I'm fairly sure you can only use animals that actually exist. Which is why a normal wolf would probably be a better choice. Once again, going to have to check. Also, can we get a list of spells he knows?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE   Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:15 am

Um... Hate to barge in here but... We allow characters based off of other characters, but we don't allow characters that are exactly other characters. I mean... this character is Killua from Hunter X Hunter... I could see you taking his abilities or personality, but... This is an almost exact replica of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE   Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:52 pm

•DÆd Ë¥£S• wrote:
Um... Hate to barge in here but... We allow characters based off of other characters, but we don't allow characters that are exactly other characters. I mean... this character is Killua from Hunter X Hunter... I could see you taking his abilities or personality, but... This is an almost exact replica of him.

I asked Lani she said it was allowed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE   Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:17 pm

Not to the extent that you completely steal the character. You asked if you could use his appearance, not all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE   Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 6:24 pm

LeolaniLiaMay wrote:
Not to the extent that you completely steal the character. You asked if you could use his appearance, not all this.

Well the only thing that is the same is his appearance and personality. I gave him a whole different history that fits with Soul Eater universe rather than his "tortured as a child" history
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE   Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 1:18 am

You took his abilities, his name, his appearance, and his whole tortured childhood thing. That's a little MOAR than what was allowed for you to take. So.... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE   Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killua Zoldyck (WIP) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1