Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) Empty
PostSubject: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:12 am

Calbur knocked on Violet's and Spade's apartment door, being earlier after noon. He was late but only by three minutes from the time he told Violet he would pick her up after asking her out on a date, he was vage on where they were going as he wanted to surprise her with where they were going. He done a lot of research on Violet's likes and dislikes thanks to Her friends who already considered them a couple and promised not to tell her anything. Cal's hair was curly after not drying properly after showering, he was wearing jeans and converse as usual and wore what looked like a mix of a body warmer vest and a sleeveless hoodie that was black and red in colour. Under all of that he wore a blue Cotten long sleeve shirt the same shade as his eyes that made them stand out.
After he knocked we waited for someone answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:16 am

Violet opened the door wearing her usual dress "hello sir cal, you look absolutely handsome " she giggled sweetly

Ooc: we should wait for jac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:14 pm

Calbur blushed as soon as Violet opened the door smiled and him handsome and giggled at him "T-thanks," he replied as his blush made is face go brighter and brighter as he scratched the back of his hair which was now in half formed ringlets "an you my dear Ms. Violet are stunning as always." He warmly smiled returning the complement "So you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:29 pm

Violet blushed slightly at cal's compliment "thank you" she smiled warmly at cal "yes I'm ready to go" she said
Spade was secretly spying on their conversation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:34 pm

Cal offered his hand to Violet "So shall we get going?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:45 pm

Violet smiled and grabbed his hand "yes sir cal" she giggled
"Have fun you two...." spadr called frim the living room "but not to much fun or I'll have to kill someone......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:55 pm

Cal's blush lightened up as Violet grabbed his hand causing him to smile warmly, a bead of sweat went down the side of Calbur's thanks to Spade's comment which sounded a lot like a threat "...ok..." was all Cal was able to say as a reply to Spade's statement. But he put it out of his mind as they walked off down the road towards the train station, hand in hand with Violet he felt on top of the world and his expression matched his feelings perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:03 pm

Violet smiled sweetly at cal then giggled "so where are we going??"
When they left spade snuck out the back door and followed them in the shadows like a silent ninja
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:07 pm

"That is going to be a surprise," Cal smiled with a wink "but I believe you will like it."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:09 pm

Violet giggled "I love surprises!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:14 pm

Cal blushed and giggled smile as Violet told him she loved surprises, they soon arrived at the train station "Do you want to go on ahead while I go get the tickets or if you want you can come with me."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:30 pm

Violet hugged cal's arm "I want to stay with you!" She said with a sweet smile
Spade was in a weird disguise as she stalked them (she was dressed as an old man)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:37 pm

Cal blushed and smiled as Violet hugged his arm and told him that she wanted to stay with him "ok then." he said before walking up to the ticket booth an bought two tickets to (what ever is the closest city to Death City) and handed one to Violet before he set off to their train arm and arm with her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:41 pm

Violet smiled warmly at cal as they walked to the train
Spade snuck into tbeir train in a conductor outfit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:46 pm

OOC: How many costumes does Spade have XD

Cal returned the smile as they walked into the train and sat down next Violet and as he did he locked fingers in the hand they were holding. The train ride would be about an hour long.

OOC: Do you want to time skip or do you want to have Violet and Cal have a guessing game where she tries to get the location of where they are going out of him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:48 pm

Ooc: guessing game XD

Violet smiled innocently at cal "can I at least get a hint on where we're going???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:51 pm

Cal smiled as he closed his eyes "hmmmmm I'm not sure if I should." He teased her with a smile "What if you guess it just from that one hint?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:54 pm

"Pleeaaase!" She begged
Spade now had on a costume that resembled a pregnant blond lady (=_= really spade XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:57 pm

"Hmmm okay then..." Cal thought for a minute "Where we are going there will be a king." Cal smirked being incredibly cryptic.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:59 pm

"You mean like a castle??" Violet said tilting her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:00 pm

"Maybe....." Cal said with a warm smile in a slightly flirty voice indicating quite clearly that she was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:02 pm

Violet hugged him "pleeeaaaasse tell me!" She said with puppy eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:05 pm

Cal blushed intensely as Violet hugged him as he hugged back "As much as I would love to I can't it wouldn't be a surprise then."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:08 pm

Violet made a cute pouting face "ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:10 pm

Cal chuckled as he looked at Violet and squeezed her hand gently and gave her a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)   Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date at the Zoo (open to couples and love parties)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next