Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tropical party (open to all that love parties)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

tropical party (open to all that love parties)  Empty
PostSubject: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 3:03 pm

Ooc: POOL PARTY!
The gang wad at a huge public pool and wear setting up food tables, Fiona walked over to damien with a smile "what do you think of my bathing suit" she giggled, damien looked at her as if he wasn't fazed "are you ok?" Fiona asked, damien suddenly got a nose bleed and fell in the pool with a dazed look on his face, james and raven ran to the side of the pool "I think you broke him" james said with a chuckle, Victoria and kin was pulling kiro away from some dip "its bland it needs hot sauce!" Kiro protested "your trying to set fire to everyone's mouth!!" Kin and victoria scolded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 3:41 pm

Isabella smiled walking up in a two piece bikini

Daniel walked over to kiro with a smile he was shirtless with swim trunks and flipflops "hay man not everyone is into spicy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 8:18 pm

They helped damien out of the pool, "OMG MY BFFL IZZY!" Fiona squealed as she hugged Isabelle

Kiro frowned "its just really bland!" , "just cause you can drink a bottle of hot sauce like its soda doesn't mean everyone else can!" Victoria said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 8:25 pm

Daniel chuckled "so save the hot sauce for the dip on your plate"

Isabella laughed as fiona ran up and hugged her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 8:35 pm

Fiona giggled then whispered to Isabelle "Damien has been getting more abd more nose bleeds around me"

Raven waved to daniel, ,"you all are a bunch of babies, a little bottle of hot sauce wont hurt you!" Kiro said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 8:53 pm

Isabella smiled "well you do look stunning " she said with a smile motioning to her bathingsuit

Daniel smiled brightly when he saw her then turned to kiro "well I have some one to meet so excuse me "he said as he made his way over to raven
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2014, 9:17 pm

Fiona giggled, damien came out of the changing booth wearing his swimming trunks, he had a tattoo of a falcon on his chest, "hey" he said to Isabelle, Fiona turned bright red when she saw him

Raven blushed "hi daniel" she saud with a shy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 5:56 pm

Isabella laughed at fiona "hay Damien how are you"

Daniel smiled "how are you "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:02 pm

Damien shrugged "im doing good" he then saw how red fiona was "are you ok? Do you have a fever?" He asked as he put his hand on fiona's forehead, this time fiona fainted and fell in the pool "uh...." damien stuttered

Raven smiled "im doing good how about you?"

Ooc: I wish kiado was here (idk if deadeyes still has him as a character)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:04 pm

Kataro walked up to the scene on awe. All of his old friends gathered up again. It had been ages since he seen them. "Oh my gosh!" He whispered to himself. "Hey guys!" He shouted to them as he raised his arms up.

Kaido followed behind Kataro in swimming trunks and flip flops. His shirt was off and his hands were in his pockets. "Hey..." He said with a smirk as he waved to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:10 pm

Barry walked to kataro "Hey man long time no see :3"

Victoria saw kiado and waved back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:17 pm

Isabella smiled and waved "kataro hay long time no see

Im doing great now that im here with you " he smiled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:20 pm

Raven blushed "its great to see you too" she said shyly

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:21 pm

Kataro and Kaido walked over to the group. Kataro took off his hoodie, rendering him shirtless as he was walking. "It's been ages! You guys look a little different." He said with a smile. Kaido walked over to Victoria. "Hey. It's been a while." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:26 pm

Victoria smiled warmly "yeah, its nice to see you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:32 pm

Daniel smiled at her

Isabella smiled "so were is luna and your kids " (might as well break it to them now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:49 pm

Kataro tan and jumped into the water. "CANNONBALL!!!" He shouted.

"So what do you guys have planned?" Kaido said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 7:52 pm

Erup did kataro purposefully ignore Isabella)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:37 pm

OOC: sorry. He didn't. Well, I didn't. I didn't notice XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 9:41 pm

Victoria giggled "we're throwing a party" she said to kiado

after she changed raven just sat in a chair covering herself with a towel so no one could see

Barry and kiro cannonballed into the pool too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:32 pm

Daniel walked up to raven "come swim with me "

Isabella shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:35 pm

Kataro's head popped out of the water with a smile on his face. "What do you guys wanna do?" He shouted to them.

Kaido sat next to Victoria with his shoulder touching hers. "I really missed you." He said with a smirk as he looked her into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:46 pm

Idabella smiled and ran to the pool and jumped in close to him "drown you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 10:57 pm

"Oh!!!" Kataro said as he ducked into the water and swam away. "Catch me if you can!" He shouted.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:01 pm

Raven blushed "I...don't want anyone to see my bikini...its embarising"

Victoria giggled "I missed you too tod" she said looking kiado in the eye "we should hang out sometime"

OOC: please don't do that (post like 5 post while im gone :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tropical party (open to all that love parties)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next