Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evil Human On The Loose

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:19 am

Saiko catches him perfectly and smiles when she didn't get burnt by the flames.
The man  then stands back up and begins to limb towards everyone, leaving his blind spot open.
Taking the risk, she quickly runs up to the man and slices his back, creating a huge wound.
After getting attack, he attemptes to stab Arusa with his sword weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:21 am

The evil man fails hus attempt an quickly jumps onto a roof and starts to run away.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:22 am

When the man hit the ground Arusa flipped off of him, and then traced a shuriken in the air with two fingers. As the shape began filling in, he tapped it twice to tell the cells to keep producing Black Water in this space, and took the new throwing star out of the air. "Mister Magnum, don't worry. I understand you must be quite stressed with this being your first fight, but you have plenty of backup in case of an incident. You need not fear any mistake, the stress will only hold you back."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:23 am

OOC: That would have made more sense if the posting order was a little different. Lol sorry, these new white text boxes are really distracting. Oh, and Erup, because the npc is Rockmyworld's you shouldn't really decide it's actions for her. That's left up for her to decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:25 am

OOC: okay let's all pretend that your post was before mine and in the end he runs away to go with Erup's post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:25 am

OOC: ok

"Come on guys. Lets get him!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:29 am

With that said, Kataro jumps up to the roof and chases the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:29 am

"We have no m-mission that allows us to hunt h-him down. We were only protecting t-the lady here..." Saiko says, unsure about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:31 am

Vail spoke to Saiko, into her mind. "Do what ever you gotta do Saiko, you have me anywere we go."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:32 am

"Hardly required of us. Saiko I hate to judge your opinions, but we can't just let this man go free, simply because we are not permitted by the school to hunt him. He is a kishin egg and must be destroyed before he can harm anyone else." He swung with an outward motion, sending a shuriken flying at the man. If he missed, he would throw several more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:36 am

"I g-guess..." She mumbles, jumping onto the roof with the help of the dumpster. Once on the roof, she runs up to the man, who got hit with Arusa's shuriken, and slashes him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:38 am

Suddenly there was a big poof of smoke that appeared around the man. "He's gone. He just.. Vanished in the smoke." Kataro said to them.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:41 am

Blast... I sounded more imposing than I did heroic... "Be careful up there Saiko! It's easy to fall off of these buildings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:43 am

"Don't w-worry, I'm f-fine." She assures him, studying the area where the kishin egg had vanish. "What now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:46 am

" We should get that lady we saved home. At least we got a work out in tonight right guys. Maybe we should meet up later to hunt him down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:50 am

"Sure, b-but that lady's probably g-gone already...." Saiko says to him before jumping off the building, landing on the ground perfectly. "You guys d-did awesome by the w-way."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:52 am

"Well, I'd hardly call it a work out, though it would appear that our damsel is long gone by now." He clapped lightly as Saiko dropped off of the building. "Thank you. You did quite well yourself, I admired how well you kept your composure, despite your shy nature."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:54 am

"Yeah, Arusa did all the work." Kataro said trying to impress Saiko for Arusa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:59 am

"Y-yea, thanks f-for helping us out..." She says smiling slightly despite the fact that she was a nervous wreak at the moment. Remembering she was still holding Vail, Saiko places him against the wall and says, "You did a-amazing as well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:00 am

Shifting from weapon form to normal, Vail was leaning against the wall with his shoulder pressed against it. "Thanks, but a Weapon is nothing without their Meister. You did just as well, don't cut yourself short."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:01 am

"Vails right Saiko. Vails nothing at all without you." Kataro said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:02 am

"Oh I'd hardly say that I did all of the work." Arusa scratched the back of his head like he usually did when he was embarrassed. "If it weren't for your admirable team work, I wouldn't have even had a chance to strike him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:03 am

"We a-all did amazing t-today." Saiko concludes, smiling brightly at everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:06 am

Vail silently gave Saiko a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:07 am

"We could make a great team, don't ya think ;) "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evil Human On The Loose   Evil Human On The Loose - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evil Human On The Loose
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next