Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. Empty
PostSubject: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:14 am

Mizuki snapped. The scent of blood filled her nostrils a little while ago, giving her second half enough motivation to come out and take control.  "Come out, little boy..." She laughs, smiling a murderous smile. After going out of control, she began to chase some small, innocent 7 year old who was buying some candy. So far the boy was fast enough to run away, but it's been 20 minutes already so he was probably already tired.

Mizuki sighs, laughing crazily at the situation. "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM ME!" As soon as she said that, the sound of footsteps running into a close allyway was audible to her. "There you are!" Mizuki zooms over to where the boy was, slowly transforming her right arm into a red blade. "You're trapped now!" Once those words left her lips, she immediately runs over to him with amazing speed and stabs his left arm onto the wall he was up against. "Now, let's have some fun!"

The sound of the boys screaming pierces her ears as she slowly craved his skin off his arm with a back up blade. "Shhhh..." She whispers, cutting off his left hand's thumb just to earn another scream. "Don't cry boy, it'll be all over soon...."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:28 am

Ooc: shadow: even I think that's sadistic......
Shadow watches this from the shadows liking his lips at the smell of blood
And he mutters in a really low voice "I haven't had a decent meal in ages"
He creeps a little closer to watch the 7 year old boy reminded him of his
Arch nemeses James "yea die you little b@stard" he whisperd pretending the boy getting cut up was James
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:34 am

A crow flies above them and lands on the roof. Then the crow turns into human form. "I heard killing, so I came running." She jumps down and pulls out a knife. "Can I help you kill this boy?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:37 am

Shadows eyes burn with excitement another ones going to help kill the poor boy?
This is becoming very entertaining he thought turning into his wolf form he creeps closer to watch the tortureing he chuckles darkly "one day I'll do that to James......" He growled at the thought of james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:39 am

Mizuki ignores them, giggles to herself as she licks the blood that was running down his hand. "Delicious..." The boy was now dead, having his limbs slowly cut up into tiny pieces. "Now for my favorite part..." She slowly opens him up, reaching her hand into the boy's insides. The fact that her body was covered with his blood didn't bother her as she takes out his organs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:41 am

Elaine turned into a crow and started pecking at the little boy and eating him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:43 am

The smell of blood was making shadow hungrier and hungrier he growled
In anticipation
On a near by roof top a silver owl and a black raven wearing a witch hat watch the horrific event happen "should we kill her?...." The raven said to the owl the owl shook its head
"It's too late to save the boy but we can watch to make sure no more murders happen" the owl hoots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:44 am

"Help me if you want..." Mizuki mumbles, using the boy's blood to paint the wall. She even smashes up the organs, using them for her little 'artwork' as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:45 am

"Who are those birds up there?" Elaine caws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:53 am

"I...I don't care..." She says, continuing to work on her 'artwork' some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:55 am

"It's been fun. But I have to go home and whip up a potion for my sons birthday." Elaine flys away.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:56 am

Shadow focuses on the two birds and growl
"You......." He jumps on top of the building and growled at them
The silver owl turns into a boy about 7 years old with silver eyes and silver hair
The raven turns into a girl with jet black hair and a long silk dress with
Feather trimmings they both watch shadow "brother...." They say in unison
Shadow growls "raven, James..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:07 am

"KiLl ThEm!" Mizuki calls out, listening to their encounter with each other.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:12 am

James just calmly says "stay out if this you murderer........."
Shadow growls "you two shouldn't be here I can do to you what that lady did to that poor boy...."
A crooked smile spreads on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:17 am

"I pReFeR tO bE cAlLeD aN aRtIsT iNsTeAd." She growls, licking another part of the boys body to taste his blood again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:33 am

Raven said with an expressionless tone "people like you don't deserve to even exists......"
Shadow chuckles darkly "you were once a murderer to sister....."
Raven frowned and said "that was only because you said it was the only way for us to survive you brainwashed me when we were younger you creep besides I don't kill for pleasure anymore I kill for justice and to protect innocent people from you....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:38 am

"HA!" Mizuki laughs, standing up dizzily. "If YoU tRuLy WaNt To SaVe PeOplE, tHeN wHy DiD tHiS bOy DiE?" Her hands we clench tightly, gripping on to the two bags full of left over organs and blood.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:49 am

James looked away in disgust "we overheard this travesty to late the boy was dead before we could do anything......." Raven put her hand on his shoulder and said "its alright James it's not your fault........"
Shadow chuckles evilly
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:20 am

Nebun watched as a group of murderers all formed around some wretch of a boy. He swings into the middle of their confrontation " well as long as every killer in the city is here, I had better show up...." This girl intrigued him, mostly because of how much their killing style had in common.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 9:42 am

Jet is sitting on a roof nearby the group and laughs manically his hood down not only showing his scars but insane light in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:19 pm

James looked at Nebun then at jet growled silently
Then said "so we have MORE murderers here?"
Raven frowned and nods "yea it's seems we do....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:29 pm

"Oh you think I am one of them no no no I am merely a demon weapon the name is Jet an that other guy down there the who just showed up yeah he is a mirderer."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 12:35 pm

Both raven and James looks at Nebun and narrow their eyes shadow chuckled "I thought you were here for me? Weren't we enjoying our little family reunion?"
James frowned and plainly said "no we weren't...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 1:55 pm

"LiKe I sAiD bEfOrE, i'M aN aRtIsT." She growls, looking back at her 'masterpiece' with a murderous smile. "IsN't It BeAuTiFuL!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:07 pm

Raven looked at her and said coldly "no you sadistic freak that is not art it's just a sign that your nothing but an evil murderous lady with no morals......" James just kept watching Nebun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.   The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Monster Breaks Loose Once Again.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next