Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:22 pm

It was a breezy, moonlit night in the majestic city of Death. The town was rather busy, at least, the market was. For some reason, a specific street was filled with street carts, people, and... The smell of fruit. Maybe there was a sale or something. Anyhow, a certain girl roamed through this street. Hashina Oritama was her name. She was a seven year old, adorable girl, or at least, that was everyone's first impression. Hashina was a Kishin Egg. But that usually remained secret until she revealed herself. She was walking around until she stood in the most crowded area. The two swords on her back made her stand out a bit, but it didn't matter. She pulled the swords from her back, placing them in both hands. It's been a while since I had a few souls for myself. This'll be a good opportunity to fill up. She thought to herself with a smile. Then, she instantly began swinging in every direction, slashing every human body with her reach. Screams instantly filled the streets as people ran away at the sigh of four dead bodies, and two injured. The souls appeared above the bodies and Hashina giggled. She ran over and at them in rapid succession. She stabbed the remaining two, then are their souls as well. Everyone was running and screaming and Hashina watched with a long, treacherous smile on her face. "Hehehe... Aahhhh... It's gonna be a wild night." She said as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 11:29 pm

Another young boy, this boy however was ten years old. He jumoed from the fleeing crowd. With two fingerson his right temple he yelled " PK FREEZE! " A wave of blue light flew from his head at the girl. Anything cought inside would be frozen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:00 am

OOC: Can I see your character app?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:14 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:22 am

Ooc: Could you expound on this move; PK Freeze? Cause it's not in your character app. And explain his position and distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:25 am

Ooc: PK freeze works in one of two ways. A very small blizzard that if it makes contact encases its target in ice. Or a light based attack that's maximum range is eight feet. He is standing about six feet away from her. Anything the light touches will be covered in ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:31 am

Hashina rolled to the right, dodging the attack. Then she dashed at him with incredible speed, swinging her right sword at his stomach, attempting to slice him right in half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:34 am

Simon jumped back and defining gravity sailed away another eight feet.
" PK THUNDER!!! " he raised his hand and a jolt of lightning flew from it to his target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:38 am

Hashina sidestepped the lightning, missing it a second. She was still running at him with amazing speed. When she got within swords reach, she slashed at his torso once more, trying to either kill him, or immobilize him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:42 am

Just a second before it could connect Simon reached for his back pack and drew a base ball bat. Just under the wood was a metal rod. He parked the blow. Then " PK BASH!!! " his bat charged with green energy and he swug it like a major luege player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 12:51 am

OOC: I don't think your character has enough time to do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:30 am

Ooc: How 'bout this.

A scythe blade blocked the sword from cutting his torso. Drake kicked the girl out of "swords reach". He was wearing his usual Denim jacket with blue cotton pants. His right forearm had been transformed into a scythe blade to block the incoming attack. "Hey, Simon. Long time no see. I see you recovered from that beating we gave." He smiled. "Just kidding." Both of his forearms turned into scythe blades and Drake ran at the kishin egg, then crossed his blades and slashed, leaving an X in the air for half a second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:07 am

Hashina, ran and jumped over the Scythe man, dodging the attack and landing on the ground behind him. "Ooh... A scythe and a cutie. This should be fun." She said happily, taking her guard up. "My name is Hashina Oritama, dual wielding Kishin Egg. It is nice to meet you both." She says as she curtsied slowly. She took her swords and played with them in place. "Now then... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 9:21 am

"I am Drake Levesque, a weapon of the DWMA, and it is my duty to make sure kishin eggs like you don't go around causing trouble." Drake said. He leaned forward and his eyes began to glow blue. He yelled "Dragon Summoning!" A large dragon made of blue energy erupted from Drake. He could controll it at will. The dragon blue a column of blue fire at Hashina.

Ooc: his character sheet: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2060-drake-levesque#97905
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 10:10 am

Ooc: I'm headed to Chicago right now. So I'll post when I get a connection. I'm about to lose mine... Oh wait. He's driving. Ok. Gotta go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 11:42 am

Simon, glad for the help add to the flame. " PK FIRE!!! " a row of flame flew horizontally from his hand at the girl. His metal energy was running low now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:02 pm

Hashina cartwheeled to the left, getting behind a fruit cart. She ducked her head as the fire blew over it. Then she turned and kicked the cart, sending it at Drake, which was in front of the ten year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:37 pm

The dragon surrounded Drake as he controlled it. He used Grimlock's giant hands to pickup the cart and throw it at Hashina. Drake turned to normal as Grimlock went back inside of him. "Simon, can you use a weapon? I am going to transform." His entire right arm turned into a scythe blade to emphasize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:38 pm

Hashina sent a kick at the fruit crag coming at her. It smashed into pieces, sending chicks of fruit and their juices everywhere. She took a fighting stance and smiled. "Hm. It's not nice to pick on someone that's not your own size is it? I figured you DWMA students had a little more integrity and manners. You two aren't even acting like gentlemen, doubling up on me...! But no matter... I should probably dispose of you both shortly. Especially the small one." She squeaked evilly. Her aura was sinister and her eyes began to glow red, like they always did in a battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:50 pm

Ooc: waiting on jac
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 2:48 pm

OOC: Should we continue without him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 4:03 pm

Ooc: no, my guy is waiting on simon's response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:20 pm

ooc: Sorry, I don't get messages when certain peaple post and you two are those peaple.
Simon held up his hand to catch srake without taking his eyes off the girl. " Yes I can! " The boy said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:58 pm

Hashina let out a sigh. "You guys... Can I PLEASE just gather some souls?! I know it's your job as members of the DWMA to take down Kishin Eggs, but I need souls for a reasonable cause! Please...! Just let me... I can't explain why I need them but it's a must..." She pleaded sincerely as her eyes started to water up. She fell to her knees and looked up at them. "I'm begging you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:49 pm

Jac: You need to be careful with your characters abilities. They're verging on being too much, as well as not being listed in your character information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)   A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Murderous Night: The Kishin on the Loose. (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next