Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan is single and ready to mingle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dylan is single and ready to mingle Empty
PostSubject: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 4:31 pm

Kokoa left so dylan is single. If anyone is interested in having their character be Dylan's girlfriend/boyfriend, let me know and we can figure something out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 4:55 pm

Can I see his bio?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 4:59 pm

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t327-dylan-kirk?highlight=Dylan+Kirk

This was before characters had to be approved so its kinda shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:03 pm

I could make a character for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 5:04 pm

Sweet. Just let me know when it's ready to go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 8:11 pm

Kataro is up for grabs. Ever since Koa and Waffles left, I've had no one to really do anything with, besides Vixy. He's single and ready to mingle as well. Although. I'm not sure how you'd feel about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:08 pm

Ima see how things go with crona first. If it doesn't work out then you're in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 9:48 pm

Ok, I'll get started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan is single and ready to mingle   Dylan is single and ready to mingle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan is single and ready to mingle
Page 1 of 1