Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pitcairn Islands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:32 am

OOC: I was talking about my airconditioner XD but seriously....
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:33 am

OOC: Oh Oblivion... randomest admin I know.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:38 am

OOC: What can I say? Gotta keep you guys on your toes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:26 am

Saca growled contentedly, "Yes, Reaver?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:00 pm

"I have seven human souls for you." He said, holding out a small jar.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:10 pm

OOC: Do you think that maybe there should be an investigative mission held at the islands? Cuz I mean it's not every day that everyone on an island just suddenly vanishes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:52 pm

OOC:.....Maaaaaaaaaaybe....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:57 pm

Saca rumbled, crawling out of the altar, "Mmm... You feed me well, Reaver. I applaud you. Tell me, though, what have you heard from our friends in London? I'm afraid I've heard whispers that do not please my ears."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:59 pm

Charim stumbles out from her room, turning pale when seeing the Kishin and immediately retreating back inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:03 pm

"The woman fears me. Good. She is right to." Saca chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:24 pm

"I have heard nothing as of late." Reaver tossed the jar to the Kishin, and rested his right arm on top of his left.

Last edited by ace987654321a on June 15th 2013, 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:24 pm

OOC: Right arm is in a sling unless I missed something...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:30 pm

OOC: I'll fix that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:31 pm

Saca caught the jar, opening it and swallowing one of the souls, "I strongly recommend you paying them a visit then. I would hate to have to push my plans forward if what I'm hearing is correct."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:37 pm

"What is it that you are hearing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:40 pm

Saca swallowed another soul, "I'm hearing that the entire encampment was destroyed by a group of Death Scythes. Including the witch in charge." He swallowed another, "I'm also hearing that it was Charim who lead them there."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:51 pm

"Surely the rumors are wrong. Charim is loyal to me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:53 pm

"Which is why I strongly suggest you investigate it." Saca growled, a touch of anger in his voice. "Return to me when you are back from London, Reaver. Do not let the witch know you are on her trail."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:55 pm

Charim shakes violently in her room. The small shark egg she had hidden in the Kishin's chambers has served its purpose, and now she knew. Perhaps it was time to flee....or to reveal everything to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:57 pm

"Yes, Saca." With that, Reaver was headed towards the cold harshness of the arctic wasteland.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:59 pm

Charim watches him leave, hiding behind the door frame. "Reaver....I did it for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pitcairn Islands   The Pitcairn Islands - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pitcairn Islands
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Oceania-
Jump to: