Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! Empty
PostSubject: You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!   You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:07 am

Arusa walked down the halls of the academy, happy that he finally knew everyone in the school. (Or at least that's what he thinks.) His obsession with organization and perfection was becoming quite a chore. He sat down exhausted against one of the walls. "Finally, I know everyone in the school. Now I can rest assured that there will be no distraction from my studies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!   You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 4:20 am

Rushing down the hall, the girl looked a little confused and angry. "Vail!!" Her voice carried a good deal and she rushed through the halls of the Academy. She stumbled upon a young man leaning against a wall. "Have you seen a young man named Vail Magnum? He is my cousin, goes to school here...I transferred here to see him."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!   You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 5:35 pm

Arusa gasped, realizing that there was a student that he didn't know, and where one ant lies, many more follow. "No, I can't say that I have seen him as of late. But I'm being rude, I should introduce myself." He extends a hand. "My name is Arusa, and yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!   You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:07 pm

Gianna's body language and facial expression changed to that of drained shock for a moment. No one had given her a answer, hence her former aggressive appearance. She took his hand slowly but she didn't look strong but that was contradicted by her grip's strength. She was not physically very powerful but for some reason her hand strength was ridiculous when it came to handshakes. "Gianna Magnum."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!   You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:12 pm

"A pleasure to meet you, Miss Magnum. Now if you'll excuse me, it would appear that I have a bit of an errand to run."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!   You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:14 pm

Her expression from light shock changed quickly to that of a bit cocky. "Oh yea?...might want to iron that shirt, looks a bit wrinkly."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!   You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:14 pm

"Gah! You're right! This simply won't do, I need to get home to iron it immediately!" On that note, Arusa sped off towards his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!   You mean I don't know everyone in the school?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You mean I don't know everyone in the school?!
Page 1 of 1