Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day At School

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day At School Empty
PostSubject: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 5:59 pm

I silently approach the Academies entrance, black wisps flailing around me. As I walk, everybody stares at me, my eyes fill with blackness. I am DarkSoul. I am looking for a Meister, and a friend. As the people stare, they start to mumble amongst themselves. They question who I am, they know me as unknown. They become frightened. I enter the Academy, it is crowded. I search for my classroom, Class Crescent Moon, and find myself in a big place with many others seated in chairs in inclining levels of heights. I find a seat in the far back, I am the only one in my row. As more people entered the room, more people avoided the row I was in, except one person. And that person seated themselves right next to me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:08 pm

Tristan sat in the row. Despite usually getting scared easily he was not afraid of this person. He nonchalantly sat next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:10 pm

Confused of why anyone would want to go near me, I picked my head up to get a quick glimpse of the student, he looked comfortable and welcoming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:13 pm

Kataro came and sat next to Tristan "Heeeeyyyyy Tristan! What's up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:17 pm

I couldnt tell if there were any more seats left and that forced these people to sit up here, or if they are just casually sitting where I am. I am so used to everyone distancing themselves from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:24 pm

Kokoro looked at the whips and knew instantly they were cold and nothing com-paired to his holy fire. Feeling challenge Kokoro`s feet started to emit fire at a degree of 102 degrees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:24 pm

"Hi kataro." He turned to darksoul " you must be a new student"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:30 pm

"Yeh..." I said quietly, giving off a clear implication of secrecy. Exactly the I didnt want. I need to make friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:35 pm

Kokoro`s soul shook, just like back when he was little like when he met a death scythe it always happened when another scythe was near by. "Are you a scythe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:36 pm

A rolling sound echoed through the hall and a screech emanated from the doorway followed by a loud crash.

Dr. Notstein:

"Welcome class and new students that I see scattered about" *Glares at DarkSoul* "We all know the rules because it is obvious, we have all been abiding by them for quite sometime, and I assume that that is applied for the new students as well, so we wont go over them. So lets just dice right in. Today we shall be DISSECTING a simple frog, just to ease into the new school year.

Now! Everybody pair up!"

Last edited by gtc331 on July 6th 2013, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:37 pm

"Looks over to Kokoro*

"Yeh...I am" I said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:40 pm

Immediately everybody got up and met up with another individual. I saw a tall girl with short green hair group with a small stubby boy with a scar placed diagonally across his forhead.
I sat there, watching everyone unite together as I silently resided in my chair.

Last edited by gtc331 on July 6th 2013, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:43 pm

OOC: this is an oc forum non of the characters from the anime are here.

Kokoro got closer to him and held out his hand. "we`ll get along"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:46 pm

*shook his hand*

"Alright"

Thinks: "This is going a bit better than planned."
l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:49 pm

Kokoro looked at the knife with a dumbfounded look. "this thing is to dull" Kokoro threw the knife and pointed at the frog and his finger became a tiny scythe blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 6:53 pm

(I was gonna do the same thing godofthedualblade)

A tray with a dead upside-turned frog lay centered on it was placed in front of me. A knife was missing. Blades started to grow out of my body and bent and wriggled and moved by themselves and started to cut up the frog and dissect it. Moments later I had finished before anyone else, so I sat with frog guts spilled out on a tray before me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:01 pm

ooc: to great minds think alike

The teacher looked up at you with a surprised look, shortly after Kokoro stood and then looked over at you smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:04 pm

After everyone had finished dissecting and the lesson was over, the class was dismissed, but Dr. Stein had pulled me aside as I was about to walk out of the door.

Dr. Notstein:

"It appears that you dont have a Meister yet I see. You must get one soon for future lessons. It is required. Off you go"

I silently exited out of the door and into the hallway.

Last edited by gtc331 on July 6th 2013, 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:09 pm

OOC: Yo~ bro as I said earlier this is a original character forum dr.stein and all other characters from the anime and manga are not in here.

Kokoro walked beside him. "what did the teacher want with you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:10 pm

(oops I forgot about Stein)

"He said I needed to get a Meister. He said its mandatory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:15 pm

"Yeah I do to, but i`m seeing about it right now, 2 people asked me and I told the second if the first dose not message me back I`ll be the weapon of the second you should just look around town there everywhere!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:16 pm

"Alright, thanks for the advice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:17 pm

Kokoro smiled and ran out the school and to his favorite place in town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:20 pm

I walked out of the Academy and entered Death City. I silently crept around the streets, just viewing the place.
Thinks:
"Supposedly their should be a lot of Meisters looking for weapons around here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 7:54 pm

After a while of walking around Death City:

*Turns to look at the Academy*

-sighs-

*walks back to the DWMA and sits on the steps*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day At School   First Day At School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day At School
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next