Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Dances 101 (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

School Dances 101 (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:30 pm

"And class.  Don't forget about the dance next month!  Invite your friends.  There will be tacos!"  The teacher grinned and waved them off to their rooms.  Pfftt.. School dances.  Who went to them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~One Month later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently Amadi did.  She was surprised to find herself there.  EVEN FURTHER SHOCKING- she was in a dress.  Where was Jake?  She was going to murder him for making her wear a dress.  Actually it was her own fault that she'd lost the race and in turn the bet.  He was  a good sport about it too.  Nothing too flashy or pink, so she retained at least some dignity.  Her purple and black dress swayed at her waist and two-inch heels were a bit too much for her, but she did dress as she had promised.  Next manner of business?  Hiding on the balcony before people asked questions about the blonde-haired woman.   This was the first time Amadi had been in public in a long time.

"COME ON AMI!"  Ana's voice could be heard from a mile away as she dragged her sister into the building.  Smiling as usual, Ana was the type who was the life of the party.  Her enthusiasm was the only thing that managed to convince the grumpier sister to join them at this party.  Her first step was of course to the sweets section of the party where she could happily munch away at as many cookies and cupcakes as her sister could stomach watching.  After that, she eagerly sat in her seat as if waiting for something to happen.

"Seriously Ana.  Nobody is here yet and you've already nearly devoured the whole of the desserts."  The heavy sigh came from none other than said grumpy sister.  Wearing her usual frown, Ami proceeded to gently chide her sister.  It was pointless.  Ana just smiled and shoved down another cupcake.  

"It's okay, Ami!  They can make more I think."

A dance Ami!  It will be fun.  As fun as getting my arm ripped off.  Ami sighed from the sidelines and stared at her overly enthusiastic sister  Some people had all the fun.  Ami wasn't fond of having fun, so it didn't matter.  She was content sipping away at the punch.  

She was dressed the part in a mostly black lolita dress.  It wasn't as fancy as most of them, but she didn't look INFORMAL so she was okay.  The fact she wore boots with it, probably didn't help.  There was no way for her to wear heels.  She may have looked girly, but going all the way was a no-go.  For now at least.  One by one they had entered and most of them she didn't know.  She didn't care to know them either.

Lunesa waited outside the building silently.  Her dress was pure white with a tie around her waist.  She hoped she looked okay and had even pulled her ginger locks into pigtails for the night.  It was strange going to dances without Fia.  He had something more important to do, he had said.  Still, there was no courage in her body that let her go in yet.  Timid as ever, she simply waited outside until she felt like she could go in.

WITHIN the building.  The Dj readied his music and tested the mic.  Clearly it was still a bit early and the floor was open for conversing.

(a bit skimpy a post, sorry ^^' )

Amadi's dress:

Lunesa's dress:

Ami's dress:

Ana's dress:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 6:44 pm

Kataro walked into the building wearing his usual formal outfit. An all black tuxedo with a black rose in his shirt pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 7:15 pm

Jet walks up to the DJ and says "Hey I can do this go have some fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:08 pm

Wrath walked up to the building to see Lunesa standing outside. He knew she was too shy to go in there alone. He rather not gone to the dance. Even though he wanted to dance with Lune he still didn't want to be in a social outing. He knew she was going to hide behind him all night. He wished she would gain some social ability, then again he didn't help when he was always traveling with her as a weapon. He dressed in a dark blue dress shirt and black pants with a black tie. "Come on Luna. You look too pretty to waste it sitting out here." He smiled and laughed. He walked up to her and lightly grabbed onto her hand. "There is nothing to be afraid of." He said trying to reassure her.

He opened the door for her. "Come on, lets enjoy the festivities."He said with a grin. He wanted to rush this night along, he wasn't planning on staying too long here. He rather just be alone with her, training or just getting to know each other better, they were still a a fairly new pair as much as they had been training he still wanted more. But for now he smiled and showed her that she shouldn't be so timid. Lunesa needed work on social skills she needed friends to back her up not just Wrath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:22 pm

Charlotte was not happy. Not at all. She hated any events related to, ugh, socializing. It never was her strongest suit. Unfortunately, she knew that if she remained friendless forever, her brother would follow her lead. She sighed as she smoothed out her dress. "And I have to wear a dress too..." Charlotte thought gloomily. She gazed over the dance scene and sighed again. It wasn't because it was ugly. In fact it was gorgeous. The decoration was arranged to be organized but at the same time, it set off a party mood. But the problem was...there were people. Everywhere. She looked down at her flats, avoiding anybody's eyes. "This is going to be harder than I thought," Charlotte realized. Still avoiding people's eyes, she slowly made her way to the food. She poured some fruit punch and drank it all in one gulp, feeling slightly better.

Ally, on the other hand, was pumped up. "A dance huh?" she muttered, a smirk on her face, "I'm sure I'll make new friends." She looked around and her smirk became a grin. She fluffed up her hair and stepped onto the dance floor, preparing to dance the night away. She couldn't help but twirl in her purple dress. She loved the dress immensely. Well...she loved anything purple. But why wouldn't she? Her very own features were purple! Lavender curls and maroon eyes, she could have pulled off to be a purple alien. She giggled at the metaphor and stared happily at the people around her. "Let's party!" she exclaimed.

Charlotte's Dress:
School Dances 101 (open to all) Rockie10

Ally's Dress:
School Dances 101 (open to all) Hallie10
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 8:39 pm

As a pair of black loafer dress shows walked into the school for prom, it was non other than the newly enrolled meister; Johnny Raftor. He straightened his tie and looked around to see that others were also there, beginning to socialize. Ah Johnny's first dance, unfortunatly for him, he came alone, so he might be like that one kid that just stays in the corner and pretends to dance when in reality he just moves left and right with the group. He straightened his tie, and straightened his blue prom suit that he thought to just wear to the occasion, considering he probably won't wear it anytime soon anyway. And just as he predicted, he literally just shuffled into a corner, watching the other people dance. "...Well dammit."

Following and definetly stands out in the crowd was the hero of heroes,...without his armor, as he merely just plunged for a black suit, black pants, and a white tie. So in other words a tuxedo. His face having a moustache and a goatee, and under his suit you could definetly see that he has some muscles to him. He towered over most, standing at a shocking 6'4", only coming to see what his apprentice Amadi was up to, as he caught wind that she indeed attended here....however he never saw her outside her suit so actually being a psuedo chaperone for her was definetly going to be easier said then done.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 9:12 pm

Droon arrived in a rumpled suit that he had found at the bottom of a pile of clothes (he's not really the kinda guy that dresses up much) and wastes no time getting to the food with his usual arrogant smirk. "I have arrived! You may all begin partying now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 9:27 pm

Kataro laughed at Droons dramatic entrance. Kataro didn't know Droon that much, well.... not at all really. But he still considered him a friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 9:57 pm

Upon seeing Wrath, Lunesa knew that she could relax a little.  Something about him soothed her nerves.  Maybe it was the fact she had a partner now?  Maybe it was something more, but she'd never really know.  Her eyes sparked upon seeing him, though.  It was great to see him show.  This meant she wouldn't be alone standing on the wall all night.  He ushered her to follow him and she of course obeyed.  Strange that she never really called the shots, but she was getting better.

Her hand found his and she was purely happy as she walked in with the man she'd been waiting for.  "I-I was afraid you might not come..."  Her cheeks were reddened some as she stared at the ground while they walked.  If people were watching, she didn't know.  "Y-you look really handsome tonight, Wrath.."

Then she paused.  "I-I mean not that you ever DON'T look handsome!"  So much for calm..

Meanwhile Ana was ready to pull the first shmo she found onto the dance-floor. Naturally it just HAD to be the man who made the dramatic entrance.  She could find no better dance partner than someone who liked food as much as her!  Or at least that's what she assumed, so she grabbed at Droon's hand. "HELLO I AM ANA.  COME DANCE WITH ME!"  It really was unnecessary to scream, because the music wasn't even started yet.   It seemed they were already switching DJs .  He must have been tired.

At the same time, Ami just watched her twin in silent awe.  How could she be so energetic all the time?  She preferred to be a wall flower in all truth.  So, the loli-dressed girl continued to people watch from the concession area.  At the same time, she made sure that no one was giving worrisome glances at her extravagant sister.

Amadi, meanwhile remained on the balcony.  It was cool there and the breeze felt.. oddly good.  Being out of her armor was odd enough, but to be in a dress was simply bizarre.  In a sort of way, she felt good in it.  She felt.. okay with being a girl for once.  Dancing was out of the question and so was socializing, but at least she could gaze at the stars while listening to the racket that people called music.  Truly people were an oddity.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 10:10 pm

Droon quickly swallows the hot dog he was eating and lets himself be dragged onto the dance floor. "Aaaaw yis!!" Droon laughs crazily. He begins going wild on the dance floor, accidentally tripping a few people with his long limbs. Naturally Droon decided the best course of action was to dance on top of whoever he tripped like they didn't exist. The beat of the music picks up and the crowd nearly swallows Droon and the poor individual on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 10:15 pm

Wrath laughed "Luna, You always look beautiful, just cause you are more so tonight doesn't mean I think you are normally ugly. Don't be silly. I understand what you mean. I'm just happy to get a chance to dance with you." He sighed he put his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them softly. "Relax that was the point of the dance to relax those nerves." He smiled at her. He just wanted her to not be so high strung its really not healthy. He smiled "If you would look up you'd notice we are early, no one is looking at you." He laughed he couldn't help it she was just being exceptionally silly tonight, well she was nervous he couldn't blame her for that, but still the point was to relieve some stress. "go talk to someone, you got nothing to lose." He said with a bright smile, really she could only gain by talking and maybe getting more used to talking to others and making a friend. He knew it wouldn't be easy to get her stubborn feet moving though.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 10:22 pm

Johnny, retrieved some punch and took a sip only to see that more people who have arrived, one of them actually declaring this, who does he think he is? But still...He was alone, maybe its best for him to perhaps be alone anyways, considering that he virtually has no friends here. So...he made his way out up the balcony, hoping to get some fresh air to clear his mind. But as he stepped out he saw a blonde haired girl, a bit tied up on words, he only managed a "H-hello...?"

Golden Knight without his armor roamed through the dance, as he still towered over most. He literally stood out as a sore thumb, not in terms of height, but also in looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 10:53 pm

Ana was pretty clueless to the fact that Droon was dancing upon the body of some poor soul he'd knocked over. In fact, once the music had started, she was pretty clueless to the fact she had even been dancing with the man. Her twirls and jumps sort of made her look like a fairy bounding about. It was certainly easier to dance when there was something to dance to, but of course she had to keep stopping to fix her dress. How annoying! After a few minutes, she even kicked off her shoes and just made herself at home, looking a mess already. Back at her sister's side, she stole the cup of punch off of her and drank it all in one swallow.

"You could have at least asked," Ami grumbled. Ana simply grinned and laughed.

Upon the balcony, Amadi had been alone, that was until a voice reached her ears. H-Hello? "Hm?" Her head turned to see a man she recognized, but for the life of her couldn't really place. She stared at him for a moment, then stood up and straightened her dress. It certainly sat a lot more awkward than her armor had. "Is something wrong? Why aren't you with the others??" Why did she sound like a chaperone more than a student?

Anyways, it was kind of strange that a student wasn't with the others (like she was one to talk). Was he upset? Did someone hurt him already? Her thoughts were far too dark for a party that had just started. Her arms crossed under her chest and she watched him closely, as she was still not used to people being close to her. Wait- Who was that behind him? Her eyes strained to see a very tall figure.

Lunesa clung to Wrath a bit. Make friends..? She was too nervous. Her face buried into his shoulder. She really wanted to, but she had only made friends with Fia and Wrath. Those were miracles. How could she possibly hope to make friends with anyone else?

Her golden orbs flicked across the room and saw the mass of people on the floor already and instantly moved away from it. "I-I don't know.." She stammered in a worried voice. "I-I've never really been to a dance before... c-can you stay by me please?" Puppy dog eyes were up on him; focused and needing him. Without Wrath, Lunesa was pretty sure she would be nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:08 pm

Jake, Lucius, and Varick all arrive at once, laughing at jokes Varick tells as they walk.

Spoiler:
<----Jake's outfit.

"Alright, see you guys later." Jake says with a small wave before walking off, when he fails to see Amadi he stops and thinks for a moment. 'Hm....Dress means she may want to hide...' He thinks then heads towards the balcony. "Hey!" He says with a grin as he stands at the door to the balcony, giving a small wave to the two of them as he steps out.

Spoiler:
<---- Lucius's outfit.

Lucius gives a small nod to his brother as he walks off then shrugs at Varick and walks off, leaning on a nearby wall as he watches the people dance. He was here to just make sure everyone behaved and he did not really feel like wandering around and asking random people to dance at the moment anyway.

Spoiler:
<---- Varick's outfit.

Varick shrugs back at Lucius as they part ways and make his way over to the punch bowl, getting himself a drink. He sips the drink as he watches the people dance before making his way over to the young girls (Ami and Ana) that was near the punch bowl as well. "Hey there. Why did the motorcycle stop moving?" He asks and waits a moment before following up with, "Because it was two-tired!" He says and chuckles, hoping to get a smile from the stone-faced girl and her happy looking sister.

Last edited by aceofhearts on September 14th 2013, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:10 pm

Droon burst out of the crowd with an enormous smile. His face was red from dancing. He approaches the nearest girl (Lunesa) and throws his arm over her shoulder "this party is finally starting to pick up, I just wish they had a mosh pit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:37 pm

Jet stands up into the DJ stand grabs the mike and says "All right everyone would you like to start upbeat and fast or slowpaced song for all the couples?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:05 am

Kataro shouted out of nowhere. "FAST PACED!!!!! LETS BOOGIE!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 12:43 am

Johnny took a step back towards the door, as he was asked the question, it was bad enough there was already someone else up here, but what made it worse was now it felt like he was being suddenly interrogated..."Um...I just came up here to get some quick fresh air to be honest...I didn't expect to see someone here..." He admitted to the stranger. But wait, why was SHE here, surely her reasoning for being up here can't be any better or worse than his right? "I'm not a fan of large crowds...It is kind of my first dance after all so..." Further explaining that it was his first dance punched him right in the chest, someone of his age at least went to other social events, but the fact that this was surely his first one, made it seem completely laughable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 8:53 am

Wrath smiled down at her. "Sure thing." He did feel bad for her, he had never seen her clam up this much. "I'm sure there are other wall flowers like you. Surely could talk to them." He looked through the crowd he wanted them to get a little closer, even just to dance for a short time. Then a stranger bursted out of the crowd and put his arm over Luna. Wrath watched very closely even though him and luna had been partners for a short time he was still highly protective. "Move along." He said to the stranger in a fairly calm voice. Inside he wanted nothing more to be rid of him. He had a strong grip on Luna, as soon as he noticed he loosened off, he didn't want to hurt her. But anything trying to scare or hurt her got him fired up. Wrath sighed to try and keep his cool.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 9:29 am

Lunesa felt an arm around her shoulder and it wasn't Wrath's. Oh God. Her face lit up and she squeaked, which wasn't much of a scream of surprise and she nearly fainted on he spot. She was horrible at this social thing! Her head was going to explode. It wasn't as if the tall man was going to harm her, but more she wasn't used to people. How did she react to that? Her body pressed closer to Wrath's by instinct. It took a whole minute for her to calm back down. When she finally did, she spun on her heel to look at the man and give a gentle smile. Sure these people were energetic, but that didn't make them mean.

Her mouth opened to speak, but no words came out. Once she realized this, she just shut her mouth and continued to smile. No use in forcing it.

Amadi nodded to Johnny. "Aaa yes. You too? It is as well my first dance and I've not socialized much either." Her body was leaning upon the balcony from behind, now. Facing the entrance to it, she realized soon they weren't along.

There that devil was. Her eyes were full off frustration and she looked ready to yell, but she couldn't figure out what to say. Fair was fair and she HAD lost the race, so she was stuck in the dress. On the bright side, he did look rather stunning despite how lax his outfit was. "You showed up." There really was no other words she could figure out at the moment. Her brain wasn't working again. It really wasn't that shocking. Had she expected him to just stay at home and believe she came in a dress. Of course the victor would want to see their prize.

Her hands moved an swept her hair up after a moment, since she wasn't sure what to say. She hadn't put it up, because she honestly didn't remember what looked nice. Under the helmet it had never mattered. She turned her attention back to Johnny because she couldn't figure out how to deal with her emotions at the moment. "My name is Amadi, by the way." Would he recognize the name? Probably not. OH how she hoped not.

Ana started busting up laughing at a poorly made joke. It was actually so low caliber to Ami that she didn't get it. Well, actually she just didn't WANT to get it, because she was stubborn and Ami was never happy. She scoffed and rolled her eyes as the man was probably flirting with her attractive twin. Her back turned to them, she didn't want to watch. She just wanted to sip her punch quietly.

In the opposite, Ana pulled the man straight into a hug. "HELLO! You're silly!" Her body turned to look around. "I want to dance againnnnn~!"

Ami rolled her eyes. Of course she did. Looking up at the clock, she wondered when she could sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:02 am

Droon laughed at Lunesa's reaction "is it the eyes or the teeth?" He asks, hoping his appearance didn't put people off that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:11 am

Starr walked into the dance hall, wearing a elegant white ball gown embroider with emeralds going up the side. She stuck to the back wall, hoping that no one would notice her as she went to get something to drink, and maybe find her meister to make sure she doesn't get in trouble. She didn't want to get scolded by Ami for not taking care of Ana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:19 am

Jake...

"Sorry Amadi, was chatting with my cousin and brother. It's weird talking to Lucius...he's so...so fancy I guess? Anyway, you look great!" He says with a grin and walks over beside the two. Turning to the stranger he speaks again, "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Jake." He says, looking at the man.

Lucius...

Lucius continues to chill at the wall, watching the dance but his eyes flick over to Varick and the girls he is talking to as he wonders what Varick is doing.

Varick...

"Heh.... glad you liked it." He says returning the hug for a moment. "Sorry darling, but I'm no dancer...though my cousin over there. He does a small hand gesture towards Lucius as he speaks. "He would probably love to dance with you." He says before looking over at Ami. "Why hello there!" He says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 10:48 am

Koizumi sighs. For the past 3 weeks of her life, Koizumi was only sitting in the alleyways, thinking about life in the dark. She always liked it there; no one could see her there. But now it was different. Instead of being in her wrinkled white t-shirt and jeans, she was in a dress. Instead of being in the dark, away from everyone, she was in front of the door that would lead her into a school dance, which many people were at. "I have to do this..." She whispers to herself, curling her left hand into a fist while using her other hand to push open the door.

Thanks to the lack of oil, the door made a loud creaking sound as Koizumi pushes it open, bring a blush to her face. Her red face grew even darker when she remembers that she's in a orange dress, which had a brown thin belt around her waist, and some 1 inch beige heels. For some reason, she awkwardly waves at he staring humans, pushing a strain of hair away from her face. It was one of those moments that Koizumi just wanted to disappear or hide, but she continues to walk forward anyways, pretending nothing happened. "I'll just eat a snack.." She told herself, walking up to the food table. Different kinds of food her perfectly laid out in front of her, making it so drool could easily come out. "I'm in haven..."

Koizumi's dress
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2013, 11:21 am

Amadi.....Amadi....The name did kinda ring a bell, but then again seeing how he just began to attend the Academy, most people he sees at the dance just seem heavily unfamiliar. He then snaps his fingers as the sudden memory of seeing an Amadi in the academy! But that Amadi has armor though...surely this can't be the same Amadi can it? "Um...I think I heard of you before...or not, I mean the only Amadi I heard of has armor so you can't be her....can you?" What if this was the same person? Oh, I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way... He also noticed some other person who walked up to the balcony, but he chose to ignore him. Seeing how he was already in a conversation, and certainly more curious to know a bit more of this Amadi, than this mysterious 'Jake' who just showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Dances 101 (open to all)   School Dances 101 (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Dances 101 (open to all)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next