Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Can't Keep Up Anymore

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I Can't Keep Up Anymore Empty
PostSubject: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 8:25 am

First off, I'd like to apologize to the people I left hanging in the RP forums. I had a bad headache the day before yesterday. I tried to see if I could RP with the headache, but it didn't really work out. Yesterday my headache was gone but I was still at a loss for words.

Lately, my muse has been somewhat worse for wear and the headache only escalated matters. It's been becoming harder for me to RP just a few sentences. So now I'm up at five in the morning writing this because it's the most coherent thought I've these past couple of days.

When I first signed up, I thought the partners thing would help me commit to the site. But it just made me feel like more of a nitwit for thinking I wouldn't lose my interest like I've done for everything else I've ever done.

I'd like to apologize to Shizu and Beyril especially. Thanks for being parters with my characters, even if it was just for a short time. I had a lot of fun. I don't want to leave, but I just can't keep up anymore and I don't want you to have to be stuck with someone whose becoming more and more unreliable in RPing.

Sorry and goodbye,

Aesop Fable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 12:10 am

So I've got this unpleasant feeling in my stomach telling me I should just get over this empty headedness, delete my goodbye post and keep RPing. But I know logically that I might regret it if I do. I could've just said that I'm taking a break but I don't feel right leaving for periods of time and just popping up again out of nowhere.

I love this site and I really want to get into it again but I just cant shake that total lack of creativity. Right now it's like I bought some huge delicious cake that I need to eat before it gets stale because I paid good money for it. But it's huge and I know I'll end up vomiting later because I tried to eat the entire thing. But at the end of the day it's cake and I love cake.

I'm probably just being dramatic but I've never really done anything like this before. I don't know, just very confused right now.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 7:30 am

Narturally, Im a bit sorry to hear that. Though I can't blame you for it considering I've done the same thing with other forums... multpile times. Sometimes it just gets a bit too difficult to find the motive to keep going post after post... After post. Often times, it's just because the topic has become repetitive or just stale... but it can also just be from the lack of motivation or creativity.

Most of this is directing at myself in general... Maybe I shouldn't have even posted this. But, if this is how Im saying it, it's how Im gonna say it. If you do leave, I won't be angry. Maybe a bit sad, but not angry. I've enjoyed the role plays we've had (Even if there weren't too many) and I've enjoyed your company.

Good Luck in the Future!
- Shizu
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 7:53 am

Seeya man, You were really good at this and I'm gonna miss you. I can definitely relate to that feeling as well so don't feel like you have to apologize to anyone. I hope you find your muse again. 
-One of your French girls,
                               Sovuru
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 3:24 pm

Thank you. Even though my brain is basically face palming right now and shouting, 'I told you this would happen', I don't regret RPing here. It was great, bye guys.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 3:46 pm

"I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt. Pictures will never replace having been there. Memories, good or bad, will bring tears. And words can never replace those feelings." - Anonymous

I can only hope that you find what you're looking for. Safe travels, Aesop Fable.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 4:06 pm

Bye, Aesop :'( Keep in touch whenever you can!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 11:10 pm

You're always welcome to come RP with us again if you feel like it. I hope you feel better overall and wish you the best Aesop. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Can't Keep Up Anymore   I Can't Keep Up Anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can't Keep Up Anymore
Page 1 of 1