Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:26 pm

((I dun wanna start. >o< You may.))

Last edited by Eggo Cat on March 28th 2014, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:40 pm

OOC: XD, Eggo! I thought you came up with Lucciano's introduction, also if he's supposed to get a meister then it should be an open thread :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 6:49 pm

OOC: XD I thought this was between me, you, and Dead. But how should I start?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 7:00 pm

Ooc: remember: fangirls asking him questions (where are you from, whats your name, who old are you, are you single, do you have a meister)
He's acting charmingly but he honesty couldn't care less for them
He's looking for a meister (anf the girls he actually likes)

(The Lucciano vs kiado thread is AFTER this one XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 7:45 pm

OOC: Mkay. And oh. XD

Luciano bursts through the front door of the academy walking rather proudly. Quite a few teenaged women followed behind him squealing or asking him insane questions that he wasn't paying much attention to. All of them were personal or things he really couldn't share.

"Ladies, ladies. Here's the deal. Whoever finds my pen first gets popcorn and a movie. It's somewhere in the academy. Ready go."

He watched them all scream and fight as they scrambled to search the academy for any sort of writing tool. He knew he didn't hide a pen, but he knew they'd be looking for a while.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 7:48 pm

Suddenly fiona popped up in front of him "OMG HELLO NEW KID!! (Throws some confetti) welcome to the DWMA!!"
Damien walked up behind her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 7:58 pm

Luciano backed up a little bit from where he was standing when Fiona poofed up in front of him. More girls? He thought he'd just gotten rid of them all. Oh well. Maybe he could coax her into getting him a Hydro-Dynamic spatula with port and starboard attachments and turbo drive.

But then he noticed Damien and sighed. At least he didn't have to worry about the other girl.

"H-hi."

((Puh-leaze tell me you got my reference. XD))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:03 pm

Ooc: is it from spoungebob :D

"I'm fiona and thats Damien!!" Fiona said pointing towards Damien
"Sup little dude" Damien said with a shrug
"I can give you the exclusive academy tour!!!!!" She exclaimed excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:06 pm

Luciano put both of his hands up at his sides then smiled. He'd love to have a tour. Especially from her. Damien was the least of his enjoyment. He had a personal tour. By some girl he'd never met before.

"I'd be happy to. You go ahead. I'll follow."

((XD Yup.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:12 pm

Ooc: :D omg what do I win!!!

"Yay!! Now follow meeeeee~" she exclaimed as she spun in a circle to somewhere
(Damien: =_= I hope she doesn't get so excited she pees on herself....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:14 pm

Luciano follows behind her with a sheepish grin on his face. He didn't even have to try with this girl. She was already happy enough to see him. It was almost as if she'd had an over-amount of coffee for breakfast.

OOC: A VIRTUAL COOKIE. CX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:14 pm

Gabriel looked at the harem of wemen following the new kid in and was disqusred. That bachelor was almost as good as him. But he felt he should get to know him rather than judge from afar. The wizard walked up next to him. " I'll follow to. "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:23 pm

Every room, picture, trash can and person got a long description and story from fiona, she was talking a mile a minute
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:30 pm

The tour was long, and Luciano hadn't even noticed that somebody else had begun following them. This girl wouldn't stop talking. She was even talking about the inferior things like trashcans. Punching the bridge of his nose, he sighs and tries to cut her short politely.

"Well this was fun and all, but I best be going."

Clapping his hands together, he turns around; but bumps into the other person.

"Oh.....uh...Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:32 pm

" Oh, I was just wondering if you were a weapon. " Gabriel said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:34 pm

Luciano glances around to double check he was talking to him.

"Indeed I am."

He had an idea as to why this guy was asking him, but wasn't going to mention it. It would just make him look like a weird mind-reading freak. Being a freak wasn't on his to-do list. Never has. Never will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:36 pm

" I'm still looking for a weapon. If your interested. " He paused for a moment. " You aren't a gun are you? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:42 pm

Luciano knew the guy was probably looking for a gun, but he wasn't one. Butcher knives weren't guns......were they?

"Ahhhh no. I'm not. But I'm interested."

Crossing his arms, he gives the guy a sheepish look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:49 pm

" Fantastic! I hate guns. " He said drawing some pissed looks from other gun meister combos around him. " Sorry... " " Anyway, would you like to go to the training grounds and see if we're compatible? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:53 pm

((Should we wait for Vix?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 12:54 pm

ooc: Yes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 1:08 pm

Ooc: OMG DUDES!! Y'all went like 13 post ahead of me :(

Fiona suddenly took out a camera and took multiple pictures of Lucciano ", she had the flash on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 1:09 pm

" Lets be off. " Gabriel said with a swish of his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 1:41 pm

After fiona was finally done taking pictures of Lucciano (with the painfully bright flash) she smiled at Gabriel and Lucciano "hey can me and Damien come with you?!" She asked, then she gave them puppy eyes "pwetty pwease?" She asked in a baby voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:54 pm

Luciano rubs his eyes and groans. He'd never seen somebody that crazy. This was just insane.

"But I don't want any pictures!"

After a few moments of recollecting his thoughts, he looks back at the other guy then at Fiona and Damien.

"That's up to--.....wait.....what was your name?"

Luciano looked back at the other guy standing in front of him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next