Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] Empty
PostSubject: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 6:14 pm

Lukas was walking up the stairs.
This is my first day at the academy.So it should be the best day of my life
When he was standing in front on the academy he turned around and he decided to watch Death City from this place "Woah..".
After a short while he turns around
"Oh.I'll be late for my first lesson.."

Last edited by Leke on December 29th 2013, 7:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 6:54 pm

Yurio flies up from behind the academy building and then lands on the middle balcony of the academy building. Yurio, what the heck are you doing landing here? We are meant to enter through the front! Glyndwr scolds the dragon through his mind, who then replies; But look at the view! Glyndwr then frown and points downwards. Down you go, Yurio. Glyndwr then smiles as Yurio spreads his wings and jumps down, landing softly at the top of the stairs. There we go. Glyndwr says, as Yurio turns around.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:01 pm

Lukas looks at Yurio,confused What!? "What the hell is this?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:05 pm

Glyndwr leans out from behind Yurios neck and points to Yurios head. "A dragon." Glyndwr then puts on a serious expression. "A very dangerous beast, I shall have you know. If you touch him without his own permission, he will bite and those teeth are very sharp." Glyndwr smirks and gets off of Yurios back. What are you playing at again, Glyn? Yurio asks. When I tell you, muzzle him. Glyndwr replies. Oooh, ok. Yurio growls quietly, while looking at Lukas menacingly. Do you think he is buying it?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:15 pm

Lukas crosses his hands, raises his eyebrow and then sighs "You're not scary.."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:24 pm

Yurio growls louder, raising the sides of his mouth and showing his teeth. He isn't buying it, Glyn. Yurio says to which Glyndwr replies; No, he just isn't scared... "Hey, guy, what is your name? You are one of the few people who aren't scared of Yurio." I walk over to Lukas and extend my hand. "I'm Glyndwr, the dragon is called Yurio." Glyndwr smiles. Yurio, you can drop the act, now. Yurio then huffs a bit of smoke out of his nostrils, stops growling and brandishing his teeth, then lays down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:28 pm

Lukas handshakes then smiles "My name is Lukas Kozak.Nice to meet you both"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:36 pm

Glyndwr pulls his hand back. "Nice to meet you, Lukas." Glyndwr says as Yurio stands up. Are you going to go inside, or what? Yurio asks. Well, yeah. Question is, what are you going to do? Not like you can fit inside all that easy. Glyndwr asks. I dunno, go find a nice shadowy place and sleep? Yurio replies. Sure, just don't get your reptilian behind in trouble again. Glyndwr says, then walks towards the door of the academy. "Well, i'm going inside. You coming too, Lukas?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 7:49 pm

Walks to him "Of course!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 8:31 pm

Starr was walking around with her bag. She had just gathered all of her stuff that she needed, and was heading to class. She walked by the front doors, and saw to men walk in, with a dragon right behind them outside. She stopped and stared at the dragon in awe, her mouth dropping. She dropped her bag, and her school stuff spilled out. She quickly reached down, starting to gather her items.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 8:34 pm

Lukas turns around and looks at Starr.Then walks to her "Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 8:44 pm

Starr looked up at the man when she took put away half of her stuff. Her face started to turn red, and she looked back down. She shrugged, and tried to put some notebooks in, but ended up spilling it all back out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 8:59 pm

Lukas crouches "Let me help you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 9:15 pm

Starr looked at him, nodding shyly. She moved her bag so he could reach it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 2:26 am

Gathers her items and puts them into her bag. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 7:20 am

Starr grabbed her bag, then held it to her chest.

Starr: Uh., Starr.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 7:27 am

Yurio turns around and spreads his wings, then jumps forward off of the stairs into flight. He banks towards the forested hill that is the training ground, unknowing of the fact. Glyndwr walks forward towards Lukas and Starr. "So, a dragon isn't a common sight here in death city?" Glyndwr asks, scratching his head as if confused, though he is just joking. Yurio, you scared someone. Glyndwr says to Yurio. Yeah? You are probably feeling chuffed that I didn't take off sooner, eh? Yurio replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:19 am

Starr moved the bag over face when the dragon flew off. She peered back over her bag, starting to shake a little. She start to shift around a little, trying to muster up some courage. When she finally did, she spoke.

Starr: W-what are your n-names?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:27 am

"I am Glyndwr." Glyndwr says, then puts on his serious face. "And by the way, the dragon is called Yurio. Wouldn't approach him without me around. Dangerous, you see. Oh, and don't touch him at all without his permission or he bites." I smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:37 am

Lukas looks at Starr "My name is Lukas Kozak.And this dragon is not that dangerous"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 4:47 pm

She waved shyly at them, then went back to hugging her bag. She started rocking on her heels, humming to herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 4:55 pm

Lukas looks at her and wonders She is soooo shy. Is she a weapon? I should ask.
"Hey,Starr,are you a weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 6:01 pm

Starr nodded at him. She started rubbing her foot on the back of her other foot's heel.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:27 pm

"Can you show me your weapon form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:31 pm

Starr looked around, then placed her bag down. She closed her eyes, and she transformed into her into two tonfas. Her blades shined bright as she laid on her bag.

Starr: Here. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]    [Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Finished] Lukas and his first day [Short information: No. Starr isn't his weapon anymore]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next