Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE   Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 7:01 pm

Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE Kori

Name: Bellum, Penelope

Animal Form: She turns into a red deer with silver spots and piercing hazel eyes. Her antlers become the stubs most deer would have normally. She's extremely fluffy as a deer, although she is a bit intimidating. Her tail is fluffy, and her hooves are slightly large on her skinny legs, as a deer, she still hasn't quite grown into her body.

Love Interest:

Appearance: Penelope has jaw length, autumn red hair, that is slightly fluffy and loosely curls, and a beany or headband that always has antlers on it, sometimes they mysteriously start blooming flowers. Penelope has large, hazel eyes, wintry cream skin, freckles, and button nose. She has long legs and a fairly curvy build. She usually wears jeans and watercolor design t-shirts, and sometimes she wears sundresses in soft yellows, oranges, and greens.

Personality: Penelope is generally shy, and flighty in general. She has absolutely no sense of time if she's indoors, and is cautious of everything around her. She likes flora and quiet, and keeps a lot of flowers around her apartment. When sleeping, she occasionally hums, and usually sleeps in a tight curl. She's very superstitious, and sometimes hangs good-luck charms on her antlers. She has a slight lisp.

History: Penelope was born a little while before the end of the anime, and her parents were drug addicts. Her parents started riots and eventually were put in jail for them after two years, putting Penelope in the care of foster parents. Three years later, her new parents caught a rare disease that left one paralyzed from the waste down and the other in intensive care. The latter died several months later, and the other one was left alone with a six-year-old to take care of. Penelope ended up in an abusive foster home, and so she ran away after two years of abuse. She finally found herself safe in adoptive care, although her new parents were unaware of the fact that she was a witch. Four years after that, her new family moved to death city, and she was free to explore all she wanted. A year after they had moved into their new home, Penelope found that her powers were starting to become more noticeable. Scared that they would abandon her because she was a witch, she ran away for a few days to sort things out with herself. When she came back, it turned out that her family had been murdered by a kishin egg. Distraught, Penelope decided then and there that she would make her way through life without solely depending on anyone. Now she has her own apartment and works at club absalom. Only her warden knows that she is a witch, and thankfully he is not prejudiced as long as she pays her rent on time.

Miscellaneous: She is a witch that prefers the human way of life. She has an incredibly hard time when she gets sick because she can't call in a doctor for fear of being discovered.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!

Last edited by Fowy Pup on May 24th 2014, 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE   Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 10:50 pm

Alright, this is honestly not a bad bio. Only problem is, the site uses the anime continuity (For various reasons and taking select bits from the manga). So there was no truce with the witches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE   Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 2:21 am

I edited it slightly, now it can easily be interpreted as anime time-line.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE   Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 9:28 am

My only complaint is that does (female deer) do not have antlers. Female moose do, as do female reindeer/caribou, but ones like the White-tailed deer do not have actual antlers; they have stubs, at the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE   Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 1:04 pm

I have taken your ideas into account and edited accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE   Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 2:28 pm

Alright, seems good. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE   Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bellum, Penelope (Finished, looking for critiques or to be accepted) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1