Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE   Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 5:42 pm

Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE 20141226233244_CmNrB.thumb.700_0

Damion, Frantic Damion.

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: None yet.

Love Interest: Damion Frantic. He is so handsome!

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Homosexual

Appearance: Damion has a very gentle appearance to him, his smile is sweet his eyes are soft and his air is radiant. His height is 5'7, he has a very slender build, he is working on getting fit but as of now he will stick with being slender. His hair is a light silvery color that has a tendancy to shine in the moonlight, his eyes are a nice pale blue. He normally wears whatever he can find in his closet, ill list this whenever I join an rp. His teeth are a shining white, he has fairly laarge hands and slender brows.

Personality: Damion is a very sweet kid, his heart goes out to anyone that needs it, kishin eggs, witches and dark weapons alike. He cares for everyone, usually putting other people's needs before his own. He is always very calm around people, his expression always layed back and relaxed. He likes to make other people happy, if he must he will crack a joke to make someone happy or maybe just compliment them. He treats everyone with respect, even those who don't deserve it, he never breaks under pressure and is actually very cunning when it is needed. He loves to play the guitar and loves to have people listen to him, having an audience is always fun to him, he will also give lessons to people who want them. He is also very shy when it comes to admitting his sexual orientation, often avoiding It, if forced he may just say straight. Damion is a very cheerful man, he has alot of team spirit to him, he will agree with anyone who he thinks is right, even if they are wrong.

History: Damion is a single child in death city, son of the Frantics, he was born October 31st at night time. When he was five he grew to be a very well known child, he would often get in trouble with the neighbors or break things. He had a dog he would normally visit named Sandy, she was a street mutt, usually people would ignore her but Damion loved the dog with passion, whenever it was hurt he mended it whenever it was hungry he fed it. A year went by and Sandy passed away, this devastated Damion, he begged his mom to get another dog so that he could make it live forever and she agreed that for his eighteenth birthday he would get one. He exitedly waited, hurrying to ace his grades in school, even though he was seven he worked hard, extremely hard. He soon went on to studying kishin and witches, wanting to follow in his fathers foot steps. He trained to use all sorts of weapons and fighting styles, reading manuels and ect. At the age of eleven he could take down a full grown man, he soon got a job mowing lawns when he was thirteen, with school, guitar practice, work and training he didnt have much time for friends.

Even though he didnt have time for them, people still wanted to be his friend, attracted to his sweet nature. He actually gained 1 new friend each day, strangers, school friends and animals. Damion soon entered the DMWA at the age of thirteen, he was glad he was allowed to join and instantly set out to be the best student ever, he helped out teachers as much as he could he also worked hard in each class. When he was 16 he had forgotten all about getting a dog and worked purely just to work, he quit mowing lawns and actually took over his mothers job as a book store owner, he upgraded all the stocks, adding comics and ect. His mother showed him her ancient book collection, he was quite fascinated with them, some of them had words that even the internet couldnt decipher.

At the age of 18 he added an 18 plus section to the store and continued to work hard for the DMWA, he actually never found a weapon partner for the fact he always rushed away from school to the book store, ignoring all interactions. He was shocked one day to find a dog inside the shop when he entered it, tied to its collar was a note from his mom, simply saying she was proud of him. The dog was a puppy at the time and had peed on a coat he had left on the ground, that upset him of course but he quickly grew a bond with the dog, together they went everywhere, he even trained it to be an attack dog, it was actually really natural at fighting, always going for the throat of dummies he made. He has just recently turned 19 and he still works at the book store with his dog, now called Fido.

Miscellaneous:

Fido is an Alaskan Husky

Damion lives in an apartment above his book store.

Damion has yet to find a weapon partner.

Damions soul is a simple blue soul with multiple words flying around it, these words are un readable and cant be deciphered as of yet.

Damions Soul Room is a giant library, filled with pictures of his past, his history, random books and the ancient books collected by his mother, these are all mental memories of them and some differ than the actual ones. In the center of the library is a desk which Damion is normally seen sitting, two statues of protective looking dogs sit on the desk, gazing down at you as you enter. The shelves in the library seem to reach up to space and their length make it like a maze. The floors carpet is a calming red, sweet and deep like strawberries. The doors you enter the library from are the size of towers and are a evergreen brown. When you enter you wil instantly be dressed up in a suit or dress usually worn by a collector you would see in a movie, normally fancy with a tie or bow and tan coloring or purple. (You choose what your suit or dress looks like)

Faults and flaws: Damion is not a mary sue, he does have things people hate him for, he happens to be too overly happy and tries to force things onto people thinking it will make them feel better. He is too trust ful of people, if you dont look evil he will trust you for the time being. Damion also has an extreme case of Add, often straying off topic if he gets bored of someone.

Have You Read the Rules?Come with me, overwhelming power aand madness awaits."

Last edited by Frantic on April 15th 2015, 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE   Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 7:45 pm

Alright, there are a couple things I need you to do before I can accept this.

Firstly, Grammar, you have multiple mistakes spread through the app.

Second, I'd like to see at least one paragraph somewhere, personality or history maybe, that lists some type of fault he has, cause at the moment, he is a little to close to being a "Perfect Character." I'm not thinking you planned it that way, but this app kinda makes him sound like he is worshiped as a god. Not everyone likes everyone all the time.

Anyway, fix these and I will review it again. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE   Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 6:57 am

FIXED HIM!!! Sorry about any more grammar mistakes, im not doing so well with typing this week.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE   Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2015, 10:33 am

This seems acceptable now. Just keep your posts below perfect Kay?

¡ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE   Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damion Frantic (Accepted) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1