Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE   Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 8:31 pm

Name: Williams, Melinda (Mel)

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: (List the name of your weapon partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):She's as straight as can be. (one of my characters has to be)

Appearance: Mel is about 5'6", with short brown hair and dark brown eyes. She usually keeps her hair in the same state that its in when she wakes up, because lets be honest who has time to do hair when your a DWMA student? She doesn't really wear makeup, but when she does its just a bit of mascara or a touch of lip stick. Her style is completely her own, she likes color and she lets her outfits show it. They might not always match.. but at least she tries and that's all that matters. Her usual outfit consists of a army jacket, with some sort of scarf of the day, a normal pair of jeans or sometimes a knee length skirt, with a pair of converse (in whatever color she felt like that day).

Personality: Mel is a little on the scatterbrained side, not in the sense that she can't speak properly or anything like that. She just forgets things... a lot. She likes to use sticky notes to help her remember to do things, like help so and so with homework on this date or don't forget to visit so and so tonight.

She has the habit of making jokes in the worst situations... Fighting a big baddie and just got stabbed, "Got a new knife for the kitchen.." Fell off a roof or something and her weapon/whoever broke her fall, "Good thing you didn't decide to go on that diet.". Basically humor's her default setting, a way to protect herself from painful emotions. If you ever see her getting serious, shit just got real.

Despite her childish manner and forgetfulness, she's actually quite intelligent. She might not wish to acknowledge this fact, but the little squirt know's her stuff. Math, history, strategy, you name it she knows it.. she just might not remember it until after you ask her. Or after a battle.. She's special okay. Along with this, she's not a very social person. She doesn't 'like' people, she's an introvert. Give her an option to stay home any day, and she'd gladly except.

History: Mel comes from the wonderful state of Oregon, where the trees grow everywhere and people are unnaturally friendly. Her family consists of her mother and a one eyed cat named splat, her parents were divorced when she was younger so she never really got to know her dad. But that doesn't bother her very much, who needs two parents when you have one amazing one? And a pretty cool pet cat..

There's no tragic back story, or terrible event that explains why Mel wants to become a Meister. She just wants to help people, and what better way of doing that then becoming a Meister? That and she thought Meister's looked cool, with there jumping and slashing and sometimes dying. Besides the dying part, she couldn't wait to become one!

After several weeks of begging, one powerpoint, and numerous cups of coffee.. her mom finally agreed to let her go to DWMA. One teary goodbye later, that consisted of her mom crying and making sure she had plenty of underwear and plenty of cat squeezing, she left for the academy. Now as a newly appointed DWMA student, Mel can't wait to get out there and start training with her partner.. well when she finds one. And hopefully she can!

Miscellaneous: I sincerely apologize to the writer who gets this chick as their characters partner.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."[/center]
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE   Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:03 pm

OMG can I just say I love her? -Ahem, Mod voice- I hearby state that this character is ACCEPTED!

-teary eyed- Go get em you special person...-sniffle- they grow up so fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE   Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:05 pm

Thank you so much! I promise to mah best and probably not get mel killed... knowing her she'd probably trip into a trap. >w>

-sends all the cupcakes-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE   Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mel Williams (Accepted) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1