Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character History is very important to me.

Go down 

Should I tell the story?
Yes, please tell me what happened!
Character History is very important to me. I_vote_lcap43%Character History is very important to me. I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Sounds okay,
Character History is very important to me. I_vote_lcap29%Character History is very important to me. I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Not even vaguely interested
Character History is very important to me. I_vote_lcap0%Character History is very important to me. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't give two f***s about you or Martyn
Character History is very important to me. I_vote_lcap28%Character History is very important to me. I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Character History is very important to me. Empty
PostSubject: Character History is very important to me.   Character History is very important to me. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:26 am

Before I even got here, the plot leading up to the making of Martyn Deville was so thoughtfully planned out it was magnificent. But recently I'm beginning to think I won't be able to tell the story as well ad I could have wished. So this may be an easier way to this information out, because I need to know somebody else's opinion one this story.

If I write this story
- I'll try to put it into full detail
- Characters will be involved that you haven't seen before
- I will answer as many questions as possible
- And most importantly, I'll try not to be a douche about it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character History is very important to me.   Character History is very important to me. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 8:56 am

I wanted to press the bottom one so much... Just as a joke, seeing as this does sound interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character History is very important to me.   Character History is very important to me. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:08 am

:P That's why I love you Arc :3
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Character History is very important to me.   Character History is very important to me. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:19 am

It let me cancel the vote, so I did it. Still, my actual vote is on number two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character History is very important to me.   Character History is very important to me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character History is very important to me.
Page 1 of 1