Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... Empty
PostSubject: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:56 pm

Hey their SERP Staff and Members alike. So I have a bit of a perdicument on my hands about what my next character will be. I'm wondering if I should make him a Demon Blade (More specific like Crona and Ragnarok) or just make him a DWMA weapon looking for a partner?

However I have another idea that I find Interesting. I was thinking of making this character a weapon but instead of being made of Iron or Steel he is made up of Hardened Blood. He would be able to somewhat morph his weapon form by making the blood liquid again but be able to completely control it. A lot like how Ragnarok controls Crona's blood only this weapon is actually a single person and not like Crona and Ragnarok.

I AM IN NEED OF YOUR IMPUT AND ASSISTANCE! Thank you.

~Idoc... He's a mad man! Run away! Run away!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:08 pm

I really like this idea, as a whole. WHOEVER, before this can be decided, the SERP Staff needs to finish it's full debate regarding multiple weapon forms.

As far as it being based on blood goes, I feel like it would be more of a challenge and more interesting if this was a DWMA weapon. I say this because blood is often considered the life source and its usage is thought of, typically, as being evil (i.e. Blood Magic, Blood Bending, etc.); it would mean that the character would have to very carefully watch his/her own morality to avoid becoming corrupted.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:28 pm

I understand the whole staff debate detail. And I was planning on making him a DWMA student so that works out. I think it's a really good idea and makes for awesome plot and character development. I also look forward to developing potential resonances.

So anyway to make it clear, would the whole blood weapon think be allowed?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:33 pm

I personally approve of it, HOWEVER, I would save possible other weapon forms until after the debate is settled. Basically, pick ONE form for him to take on for the time being, and as he gets more powerful (assuming we allow multiple forms), make it so that he can take on other forms.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:35 pm

Okay that's fine with me!

However, can I make it so that say his meister placed the blade of the weapon on the ground that the weapon could turn the blade into liquid blood and later cause the blade to come out from the ground within a close range to the meister?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:42 pm

Ohhhhh yeah! Droon, one of Sovuru's characters, does something similar to that with his weapon form.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:52 pm

Cool, then I guess I just have to pick which weapon form I want and then start on the Character App. :D
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:53 pm

I'm available to help if you need me ^-^
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:56 pm

I know I can count on you Lani. Want to see a picture of his Face Claim?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 2:43 pm

Yes, please! :D
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 3:25 pm

Ugh sorry Lani photobicket is not letting me access my pictures. >•<
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 4:21 pm

:( Awww...
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:17 pm

I'm not sure if this is done...but perhaps a regular Weapon? Or Dark Weapon? Because it's better to see a weapon grow as oppose to have all the power right away. Think of it like Pokemon and Rare Candies.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:27 pm

Well he isn't going to be like some supped up ultimate weapon first off. In fact he has a lot to learn about his abilities. And it kinda defeats the purpose of making the character if he isn't a little unique.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:28 pm

Make a generic plain old background character, who gets killed in like every action thread.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:33 pm

I'm not trying to kill him! D:
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:35 pm

Do it. So we may dance on his corpse and use his blood to conjure the great Ifrit!
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:41 pm

XD Well if I decide to get rid of a character and not put it up for adoption you get first dibs for its blood. ;P
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:42 pm

Yay. My ifrit character will love him.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 7:57 pm

The starting at the beginning idea is definitely the way to go. Nebun didn't start as a demon blade. The section didn't even exist until he gained all 100 souls; it had to be added because he was the first to make it that far.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:02 pm

I like to think of it from a pokemon perspective. Would you rather use rare candies to just gt to level 100? Or actually train up to there and get the added benefits from doing so. I know it's an odd comparison, but it's the best I got.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 8:53 pm

Guys... guys... Idoc and I already talked through this... xD
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 10:07 pm

I wasn't expecting a debate after the decision... lol
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 11:56 pm

Some of the site's sweet doves don't actually read conversations before joining them.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 10:16 am

X3 Ah, that would explain it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...   Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demon Blade, or DWMA Weapon? Or...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next