Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister Empty
PostSubject: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:27 pm

Glyndwr sat on his Yurios back reading a book, while Yurio slept. Glyndwr sat waiting for something, anything, to happen at all.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:35 pm

Rosanna a green haired nineteen year old girl walked through Death City, wearing her favorite dress, which was green in the front and white in the back. She walked rather quickly with a blood stain one her right cheek, chin, and head. SHee was walking fast in hoping nobody actually confronted her about why she red stuff on her face, or if it was blood. She looked down to the ground, in an attempt to hide her face, before she tripped on the Yurios and nearly landed face first.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:40 pm

Yurio woke up and made Glyndwr look down at the woman in front. "Are you ok, there?" Glyndwr asks as he puts his book into Yurios saddlebags. Yurio swept his tail from side to side a slight bit and looked curiously at the green haired stranger.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:45 pm

Rosanna tried to face away from the stranger, desperately hiding her face to avoid any questions "Y-yeah! I'm fine...uh..thanks!" She replied quickly. She glanced back at the dragon quickly before turning away once more, and slowly getting up, being aware of her surroundings and making sure nobody else is coming. "Um....I see thats a nice a dragon you have there..." she said quietly, not facing to Glyndwr or his dragon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:51 pm

Yurio had spotted the red on the strangers face when she turned towards hims slightly. Glyn, she has something red on her face. Methinks blood or paint. He tells Glyndwr, who then gains a puzzled expression and slides off of his dragons back. "You think so? That's a nice splatter of red you have on your face." He says as he slowly walks closer.

OOC: Sooo, this didn't ruin anything you had in mind??
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:00 pm

Damn...I've been caught... She thought hastily. Rosanna looked back at the two, and Glyndwr who was already walking closer. I have...to think of something fast...she told herself, but there wasn't really much that could exactly come to mind. "Its...uh...um...not blood! Ha...hahaha...." She said quickly, but unfortunately the fake and cheap laugh probably dismissed him believing her. "I-I assure you! Its not blood!...If...thats what you're thinking..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:05 pm

Yurio turns slightly and approaches until his head is opposite the strangers. He then takes a sniff, after which he tilts his head. Glyndwr stands in front of the stranger. "We would have believed your lie wasn't so obvious." Glyndwr says.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:09 pm

"Gah! I'm such a terrible liar....well it is just blood...it's not anything huge no? Right?!?!? Just please...don't tell anyone...I don't want to get in trouble....I can't help it!" Well, if something does  happen she can just kill him, to keep him from shutting up. But given her sadistic side dominant yet unpredictable nature, she can't rely on that, and the guilt of it would weight her down even more to the fact that she killed someone just to save her skin. "Um...stuff just happens? It could be my blood for all you know! I could be accident prone!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:14 pm

"You haven't a single cut anywhere." He says, then sighs. "Why would I tell anyone anyway? Not like I saw you do anything."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:20 pm

Well that's reassuring... "Oh...thank you...um...I was expecting you would...I mean isn't that what most people would do if someone killed someone else? !! Not that I killed anyone!" She said unusually loud, which gave her some suspicious glances from a passerby or two, which forced her to lower her head in embarrassment. "Yeah anyway..." she said more quietly. Rosanna took a step closer to Glyndwr, to prevent others from eaves dropping. "Anyway...I trust that you don't...okay? It will ruin me..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 2:33 am

"You have my word." He says, smiling. "So, you said you like the dragon?" He asks, as he notices her pupil shapes.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 5:36 pm

"Oh, why yes um....I do like the dragon you have. Granted I am a fan of dragons in general...so I guess it has less meaning now huh?" She straightened her hair and looked at it to make sure it had no stains also, and pulled out a cloth and began wiping her face of the blood. "I should've done this before....but I was in quite a rush....."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 5:39 pm

"Perhaps." Glyndwr says, walking back to Yurio, turning his back to the stranger. "Well, where do you live?" He asks. "I can give you a lift home."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 6:02 pm

"Oh....why thank you, but where I live actually isn't far from here...I mean I think I ca-" She immediately cut herself off, looking back to where she came. If anyone saw me, they might already be out to get me...and with him offering, it would probably be a safer idea for him to drop me off. "Um...just a bit over thank you..." She walked over to Yurio and petted his head similar to a dog. "I'm not sure this is how you should handle a dragon...is he okay with it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 6:10 pm

"I mean, he's not biting your arm off, so I guess he must be." Glyndwr says jokingly as Yurio sniffs the strangers hand. Glyndwr does some adjustments on Yurios saddle. "You can ride on the saddle and i'll just stand." He turns back to the female once he is done. "What's you name?" He asks. "My name is Glyndwr. The dragons name is Yurio."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 6:15 pm

"!? Oh you're just joking...good. Um my name is Rosanna, Rosanna Aegis..." She climbed on top of the dragon carefully, and made sure she secured herself into the saddle, before she petted the dragon once more. "Nice to mee you Glyndwr, and Yurio...that's a rather nice name for a dragon..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 6:29 pm

"He picked it himself." Said Glyndwr, climbing onto his dragons back and standing behind Rosanna. "And you have a nice name too. Nice to meet you, even under your circumstances." Glyndwr then smiled as Yurio rose up and spread his wings causing a gust of air in each direction. "Hold on tight." Glyndwr said as Yurio leapt into the air. Glyndwr seemed to keep his balance almost effortlessly, though he was shifting his weight as Yurio moved; he knew the places where he would not slip off Yurios scales and where he could place his feet if he needed to move around.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 6:41 pm

"Alright!" She replied, as the dragon took to the air. She gripped the saddle tightly as she felt the air rushing towards her, and her hair flowing freely with the wind, at its mercy. Rosanna curious couldn't help but look down at the ground below them. It wasn't as high as aircraft would be, but the view was till quite nice, seeing everything rush from underfoot. "I can't thank you enough...um...my house is over there!" She pointed to the general direction as they seemed to be quickly closing in on its location.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 6:55 pm

Glyndwr looks down and into the city and points to where his passenger was. "Over there?" He asks, as Yurio starts to descend. Glyndwr crouches down. "How is the ride so far?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:19 pm

"I quite like the ride thank you...I've taken flights before and alI but I don't quite remember them so well..." She looked down to see that they began to descend, and that the ride would soon be over. "I must do something nice, mind to come in when we get there? Its the least I can do..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:21 pm

"Sure, why not." He said as Yurio circled around a few streets. "Point to your house." He said. "As we fly over it. Need to know where to land."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:29 pm

She grabbed the front of her saddle and used it to hang off the dragon, looking closely to make sure that they don't pass the house. "...There it is!" The house itself was hard to make out, with it being hidden among buildings and all, it was barely visible, even to her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:33 pm

Glyndwr nods as Yurio banks towards it, landing on the street just outside. Glyndwr jumps off and puts out a hand to help Rosanna off of Yurios back.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:46 pm

"Why thank you kindly young man~" She said in a sweet tone. She took his hand and slid off, straightening her dress before walking to the door. "You may come in. I don't think Yurio can though...but I have a door just his size for him in the back, if its alright."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:49 pm

"That is ok, but why would you need a dragon sized door in your house?" Glyndwr asks, walking in with Rosanna. Yurio then goes around the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister   Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep trouble for the new Demon Blade Meister
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next