Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather])

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather]) Empty
PostSubject: Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather])   Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather]) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 11:10 am

Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather]) Krissy_by_segashadowchris-d7l5jsm Human Form
Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather]) 4014a Weapon Form

Name: Darossa, Krystal

Meister: Hikari Hokkaido

Weapon Form: A gray, single-edged short sword about a foot and a half long and about an inch thick at the hilt and thins to a razor sharp point at the edge sharp enough to slice through concrete and even break the strongest of hand made katanas.

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Krystal is roughly five feet three inches tall. Her usual outfit consists of a feathered necklace given to her by her grandmother on her trip to Utah, USA, a black top decorated with red flowers, a pair of black flare jeans, her favorite pair of black fingerless gloves, her pair of black and pink sneakers and a black and wight sash around her waist. She has pink hair  and eyes and her hair reaches the bottom of her neck at it's longest point but is mainly shorter. She also has a small pink heart tattoo right below her left eye, on her cheek. (She only has her purse when she goes out into town.)

Personality: She's normally unorganized and mostly will never try her hardest out of laziness, but will give effort into things she feels are worth it. The number one thing on her worthiness list: her video games. She loves RPG's and will always enjoy a good MMO of any kind. In games and reality, she has two rules: #1: If you don't succeed at first, blow it up!; #2: If blowing it up didn't work, HIT IT HARDER!! A big flaw of hers is that she's extremely forgetful. If someone doesn't tell her to do something that has something and remind her right before she's supposed to do it, she'll forget. More so in reality. She's also very energetic, doing nothing is not in her forte. She is very loyal to her friends and hates making enemies. She's very shy and quiet alone and in big crowds but stick her with one or two friends and she let's all her energy out. She never backs down, if she believes in something, she will fight for it until someone crams her own words down her throat.

History: Born and raised in Rhode Island, USA. During high school, when she was 16, she was bullied pretty much everyday of her life. So one day, she decided to fight back. She stood up to the bullies. So as expected, they got angry and one of them threw a punch aiming right at her face, but she was faster, she pivoted out of the way, grabbing his wrist with her right hand and, as she pulled towards herself, with her left hand, she pushed as hard as she could at his elbow. There was a piercing sound which left her very shocked, when she looked at her arm, it had turned into a-a sword of some sorts! The posse of the bully had all ran off. She started hyperventilating, the next thing she remembered was waking up in a hospital. She checked her arm, it was normal again. About ten minutes later, a nurse and her mom walked into the room. The next hour or so changed her life, as it turned out, being a weapon ran in the family. Every other person on her mom's side of the family was a weapon. After hearing the news, she caught the first plane to Death City.

Miscellaneous: She sometimes seem too eager to get into fights sometimes. She protects all her friends and will do anything to help them with anything.

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by KrissytheWolf on June 10th 2014, 4:02 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather])   Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather]) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 12:07 pm

So, I know that this is a work in progress, but just a couple of things:

Your first image isn't working.
The coding's a little off.
Also, each descriptive section has to be at least 100 words (you're still a little short on Appearance and Personality).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather])   Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather]) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 9:44 pm

Mmm. I like this girl. She sounds a lot like wifey material. Lol. But I like her personality a lot. You don't come across too many hot, girl gamers. All perviness aside, I think a lot of plot could come about with her in the future. There are still a few problems with the coding in the text though. Other than that, she's fine. So just let me know when you've fixed it and ill move it! :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather])   Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather]) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 5:35 pm

Eggcepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather])   Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather]) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krystal Darossa (Finished [...or should be rather])
Page 1 of 1