Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jin Steon (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jin Steon (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Jin Steon (finished)   Jin Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 12:12 am

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Name Jin Steon

Meister: (List the name of your Meister partner or soon-to-be partner here)

Weapon Form:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Jin's weapon form is a branding iron. 5.5 feet tall. Dark gray and a gear symbol at the end. The edge burns impossibly hot. to the point were if any metal was heated to that temperature, it would melt very fast. at the end of the iron their is a hook. the pole is thin and very durable.

Love Interest: None............................yet.

Appearance: Jin has dark blue hair with black edges and long bangs. one eye is red and one  eye is blue. He is 6.1 and weighs 183 lbs. he has smooth skin and a sharp nose. Jin always wears gloves. u can find jin wearing just about anything. anything he thinks looks good. he wears it with ought a second thought. Jin is very fit and in shape. he has large feet and smooth lips. he has thin eye brows and short eye lashes. he has round ears and a chiseled chin. usually jin always has a smirk or a grin on his face. if not he has a rather serious look.

Personality: Jin is very cunning. he always has tricks up his sleeve. He know how to manipulate peoples emotions very well and almost never gets mad. usually everything he does has a second motive. he is not afraid to speak his mind. Jin is very knowledgeable. he gathers lots of information for future events. Usually jin feels superior to everyone.

History: Jin was the older of two brothers. He was born in death city. his mother died when his little brother (rhuk steon) was born. he was 2 years old at that time. his father was devastated and became cold. his father was a death scythe. after a year he received a mission to hunt down a very powerful witch who had killed a lot of DWMA students who were after her soul.  he was sent to Italy. he met a woman there. he fell deep in love. eventually he got sidetracked. he was presumed MIA. eventually he found out that the witch was none other than the woman he fell in love with. he couldn't bare to kill her. he proposed, and came up with a plan. to live in death city under a new identity. he begged her to come with him to death city. eventually she said yes. one day they were attacked by an afreet. she was forced to release soul protect to protect Jin and Rhuk. after that Meisters started investigating. they found out that jin's stepmother was a witch. jin's father died defending her. she fled the city with rhuk, but was forced to leave Jin behind. jin was 4 at this time. he was taken in by the DWMA. jin spent years working his way to the top. he had a respected status within the academy. when he was 19 he received a message from his stepmother. it said "you may not remember me, but i remember you. Your little brother will arrive in death city soon because I fear that another witch is out to kill me. i want you to train him." eventually his little brother arrived. jin decided to keep his identity a secret. he had no knowledge that his stepmother was killed by enchanted wolves by the witch who was hunting her. he taught his little brother everything he could. he told him to go to the DWMA. when his little brother refused. he knocked him out and put a spell on him to forget his past. he didn't want to do it, but he had no other choice. Jin entered the DWMA as a student to keep watch over Rhuk.

Miscellaneous: jin's soul resonance is Molten Brand. the gear at the end of the brand grows as large as a monster truck tire and is unattached to the pole. it is controlled by the poll of the brand almost like telekinesis.

Jin is very fast on his feat.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater!"

Last edited by Vollstandig on July 5th 2014, 9:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jin Steon (finished)   Jin Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:09 am

The personality section needs a little more to it, and I think adding to both appearances would help as well. Other than that, I am really loving this character; you just need to grammar check him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jin Steon (finished)   Jin Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 1:26 pm

edited.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Jin Steon (finished)   Jin Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 1:57 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jin Steon (finished)   Jin Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 3:43 pm

ありがとうございます!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin Steon (finished)   Jin Steon (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jin Steon (finished)
Page 1 of 1