Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Blue   Blue I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 11:52 pm

Name Blue

GenderMale

Age 16

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form Katana with a dragon shape carved into it.It has a small button on it that eletricutues any enemy it touches.

Love Interes blondies, girls with attitude

Appearance Black Skinny jeans, no shirt, abs, blue eyes, tan skin, brown hair.

Personality smart ass

History Dad killed by brother and is out to seek revenge.
Yes
Back to top Go down

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue   Blue I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 12:04 am

No.

This application is lacking very many required qualities, and doesn't meet the rules specified on the site.
Firstly, all of the descriptive parts (Appearance, Personality, History) of your application must be ATLEAST 100 WORDS.
Secondly, you haven't read the rules on the site, please do so and make the necessary changes.
Lastly, your application doesn't use the proper code given inside of the template thread.
Back to top Go down

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue   Blue I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2014, 5:03 pm

This could be a good character if you put more work into it. The love intrest section hints at having some kind of personallity, it just needs to ACTUALLY be put down in the personallity section and expanded on. The weapon form could easilly be taken up by a wide range of people. But you've kept from posting enough in every major section and havn't even read the rules.

I doubt you're still around after this much time, but, if you are, you have one month to fix the character and post or PM me. Otherwise, the character will be moved to the Inactive Weapon section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue   Blue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue
Page 1 of 1