Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inferno of Madness (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Inferno of Madness (open) Empty
PostSubject: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:03 pm

A horrific roar echoed out over the city in Nevada. It was a large thriving town at least 18 miles away from the DWMA, yet it had fairly little contact with Lord Death or his own city. A good target for a specific monster, Glaucon the Kishin.... He floated above the town in the form of a giant wyvern, an armless type of dragon that he mimiced from reading the soul of the witch meister Naga. It wasn't as creative as he normally got, but it suited him better than his previous giant crow form... dispite being far less subtle.... Today, his purpose was simple. Destroy this city as completely as possible to send a message to the DWMA about his power and wipe out anyone who dared to interfere or get in the way of his destruction. Today, there would be no escaping.... There would be no mercy.... There would only be death.

Glaucon roared again before swooping down and shooting green flames out of his mouth. He circled the city before swooping down again. Buildings, streets, various people. Everything would burn with his special flames. After the third pass, he landed in the streets and started burning individual buildings with full power continuous blasts of fire, the force of which was enough to almost cause them to collapse immediatly. As people died trying to escape, the flames stole their wavelengths and stole their faces but, more importaintly, the flames stole their souls. By the end of his innetial rampage, Glaucon perched on a nearby building and examined the damage he caused. 30 people's souls had been stolen by the fire and given to him with more people still dying from the flames and the collapsing buildings.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:20 pm

The air in the town seemed alive with electricity, sparks running down metal for no apparent reason. Then the air itself was broken open. The portal had no definite shape this time, a tear in the world. Sylas stepped through, his entire form humming with soul power. He looked up at the kishin, absolutely murderous. "Sound carries over the desert, creature. And I've been hunting you. Did you truly think you could attack so close to Death City and not be noticed? Did you truly think we were blind?" The last word was whispered through clenched teeth. He formed his axes before stepping back from the portal, leaving it open.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:28 pm

The next person to step through had to bend nearly double to fit. Once out, he stood to his full height of seven feet, and every inch rippling in muscle. In a booming russian accent he spoke, voice deep enough that he had no need to yell "Come down and be crushed little skin-changer man."
The enormous russian also was accompanied by a bear, walking on its hind legs and looking even larger and stronger than it's meister if that was possible.

Last to leave was a decidedly bored looking Naga. "Look, this is growing tiresome and if I don't get back to the cemetary the bodies will start piling up, and no thanks to this idiot I have had more than enough of those." He looks at Sylas "After he is dead, do not expect my help on everything, I am no friend of your academy."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:32 pm

The voice of Sylas's 'companion' drifted into Naga's head. I would expect one such as you to understand that in matters such as these, the only side is that of good and evil. You claim to serve the balance. So do the two of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:40 pm

"You two stay out of this." Glaucon hissed at Naga and the Russian. "This fight is just between me and the Death Scythe! I've been gathering power just for this... the day where I destroy Lord Death's most powerful fighter!" The Kishin flew down from the building, morphing into a human-like form covered in dark purple scales and missing it's face. Then, he used Black Blood to form his own ax as he pointed it directly at his opponent.

"I'm going to destroy you, Sylas Hammer!!!" The ax glowed with dark energy as the blades grew larger and coated in resonance on each side. "Violent King's Blade!" As soon as the resonance was complete, Glaucon rushed at Sylas and slashed the explosive weapon at Sylas's left side.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:43 pm

Before the weapon could make contact with sylas the russian had already caught the blade in a single meaty fist, almost effortlessly. He looks glaucon were his eyes should be "You have never met lord death's strongest warrior until today little man, do you no to whom you speak?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:46 pm

Sylas looked at the large man who'd blocked the attack, then looked to Glaucon. He let out a single sigh, and released the full power of his soul. The area was saturated with energy, and anything metal began to spark with black-red lightning. Sylas looked at Glaucon, eyes pure white. "You are puny. And weak. And my power dwarfs yours by magnitudes. You think you know power? You think being a leech makes you strong?" His own axes began to glow as they became supercharged with his power. "I'm going to make you burn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:49 pm

As soon as the russian tried to catch the weapon, it exploded with tremendous force breaking apart the Black Blood used to form the weapon itself upon impact. As the Blood scattered, it formed a dark cloud floating around the man's face, obstructing his vision.

"Then Lord Death's greatest warrior is a fool!" Glaucon took a quick step back as his cheast opened up, transforming into a dragon head! If the blast didn't effect the Russian, than this definatly would. The dragon head immediatly shot an intense blast of green flames forward at the meister. Not only would these special flames burn their body, but they would also burn his wavelength and soul itself if they connected!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:52 pm

Nikolay did not react to this at all, and as soon as the dragon head erupted he responded in kind, shooting 10 feet of oaken battering ram into the dragon's face before it could release it's flames. "Perhaps, but it takes a greater fool to underestimate target."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:56 pm

((This seems interesting. ewe Mind if I join?))
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:57 pm

Ooc: not at all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:59 pm

The pole went into the dragon's mouth, but the flames still continued through, drilling their way through the wood. The splinters and cracks glowed with green light as the fire became more intense and concentrated. Meanwhile, Glaucon's left and right arms also turned into dragon heads, starting their own assault on the Russian man as they shot out flames of their own.

"You understand nothing!" The Black Blood cloud around his head also seemed to stir into activity, the blood condensing and concentrating around his head. He was trapped on all sides by four seperate attacks! If he didn't escape the Black Blood, then it would become solid and impail him!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:02 pm

Sylas threw up a hand, and a barrier formed around them. The surface was smooth and shiny, indented with alternating figures of Death's skull mask and Asura's three eyes. "No, you understand nothing." Sylas doubled over so his back was facing Gluacon, and then sent a flurry of his spears towards the dragon. Compared to these, the ones in Death City seemed like tooth picks. They trailed fire and lightning and smoke behind them as the Death Scythe poured his wavelength into them. Were they to hit Glaucon, and some undoubtedly would given the volume he was sending, they would explode violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:09 pm

Achilles stumbled forward when the group finally came close enough for him to hear their conversation. The city where the booming echo had originated from really wasn't as far as he thought it was. In fact, it'd taken him but seven minutes to get there. When he finally got a good look at it, the billowing smoke was finally getting to him. Whoever was in the middle of that wasn't surviving. 9/11 all over again.

"Jeez. Somebody has some real anger issues to do something like that...."

One of the people who had grouped with the other few people slammed something into another guy's chest. Flinching, Achilles runs up towards the group with his arms flailing.

"YOUSONOFABETCH. LEAVE HIM ALONE."

Jumping onto the tall man's back, he pounds his fists into the back of his head. Achilles had thought he was the cause of this mess. It wasn't the first time he'd done that either. He mistook things a lot. But then again, there was a city on fire and a man hitting somebody else with what would've been a weapon. He'd completely lost focus towards what the others were doing.

(Should there be a posting order? Also, sorry for my currently sucky roleplaying. eoe I'm not all that motivated at the moment.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:09 pm

Naga forms barriers around each head ceasing the flow of fire and forcing it back into glaucon. The russian once again grits his teeth and ignores the pain, forming his fists into massive iron ones, driving them forward into Glaucon's big ugly face, then grabbing the new comer from off of his back, he swung the poor man like a flail into Glaucon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:14 pm

A bright light would be seen in the sky, descending, before slowing to a halt. 

Twas ArchAngel. But, he seemed....different. The corona that had surrounded him previously had grown incredibly bright, and heat peeled off of him. "Sylas, Glaucon. Am I too late for the Battle?" He said passively, before raising his arm.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:19 pm

OOC: Lani and Linxy want to join, but we need to wait a bit for Lani. Can we put this on hold til she's back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:19 pm

As the various attacks came, Glaucon swung his arm to the side, forming a wall of green flames that disrupted the explosive energy of the spears. After all... the flames burned away wavelength.... Even with the remaining power, Glaucon's ability to match his wavelength to Sylas's meant that, dispite impailing him, they did very little damage. Then the Russian's fist connected, knocking Glaucon's head to the side. But, to him, there was next to no damage from the impact.

"Bloody Needles...."

No matter how tough the Russian thought he was, he was unable to stop the various Black Blood spikes from stabbing into his head. He wasn't invincible and the spikes impailed his brain as he tried to shake off the assault.

"No, you're just in time, Archangel!" Glaucon announced as he warped his body to slip out of the spears and straightened his head back into place. "I can take Sylas, the one behind the barrier. But it would be appriciated if you took care of the Witch Meister over there... Naga, I think he's called?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:20 pm

Shards of ice would appear to shield the Russian from the blood needles, with little effort. "Lord Death's greatest warrior may be a fool, Glaucon, but I'm not one of Lord Death's warriors any more." Loud, heavy, dreadful beats of large wings carried a figure towards the skirmish. It's body was pale, and seemed dead. Perhaps one could even imagine a snake, or spider, or some other unnerving creature to crawl out of this skin. There were large fragments of lion-themed armor covering it's arms and legs completely. In contrast to it's unholy appearance, the beginning of light, feathery wings sprouted from the being's shoulder blades; though this was but a ruse. Bursting through the feathers in an almost mortifying way were black, leathery wings that one could almost mistake for charcoal, especially given the immense heat that they gave off.

"Care for some help, Sylas?" The words portrayed were almost snake-like; given with a short hiss. Two red eyes, which burned like embers, examined the combat, debating how close they could get without being caught in the onslaught. Ready for action, the creature's left arm gripped a blade-less sword with a grip so tight that it seemed as though it could crush a man's head. Normally it would be abnormal for the Kishin to offer it's aid to Sylas or his crew, but if anyone were wreak havoc upon the DWMA it would be him, not this Glaucon character.

The halo-shaped horns on his silver hair were not at all fitting, for this was no angel. Reaver was ready for a fight to the death.

Last edited by Ace on June 7th 2014, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:20 pm

OOC: Also, Sylas, Naga, and Nikolay are all contained in a shield. So, there's that...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:23 pm

IOC: what about Nikolay's bear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:23 pm

Achilles lands with a thud, but catches himself as he flips in the air again. Once he gained his footing, he wiped the dirt from his jacket and became furious. Obviously, the man was too big for him to simply punch and kick him. But instead of just sitting there, Achilles shifts into his hellhound form and studies the group of people for a moment to figure out what he was dealing with. All of them seemed to be wanting to hurt each other. Kinda like three kids arguing over a toy.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:24 pm

OOC: WHAT PART ABOUT STOP POSTING AND WAIT FOR LANI AND LINXY WAS MISUNDERSTOOD!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:25 pm

(OoC: Without his weapon, I'm not sure the bear will be able to do much....)

EDIT: (OoC: I just re-read that. Wait, what? So a guy who just appeared somehow formed ice around the inside of Sov's character's head that protected him from Bloody Needles coming at him from a few inches away.... That he already posted his character was trying to tank........ What???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 3:31 pm

OOC: I am having so much trouble keeping up. XD You can all continue without me. .o.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inferno of Madness (open)   Inferno of Madness (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inferno of Madness (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next