Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Orderly Madness?! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Orderly Madness?! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:31 pm

Saren walked down the street at night, looking for something interesting. He was assigned to look for any crime or Kishin eggs walking around in Death City. So far, he had no luck. All he found was a few scared citizens and a couple mice. He gripped one of his cutless's, staying weary of an attack. Something about the night was...different. He couldn't quite tell, but he felt some kind of presence near by. He darted his eyes around quickly, checking every alley and every corner. Something gotta be around here... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:38 pm

Papi soared gently through the sky in her cat-bat hybrid form. It was rather dark out, and she was tired. Seeing a young man she landed nearby, still in the defenseless form. Her madness wavelength was surpressed, as usual and she still had no soul. The only trace of her existence was the sight of her physical body. "Rawr! Papi is cat-bat!" She yelled, hoping he hadn't seen her yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:48 pm

Saren jumped back, and heard the voice. Did someone just say...cat-bat? He drew his blade, readying himself for combat. He saw a pink mass flying in front of him, in the shadows. He grit his teeth and slowly walked towards it. "A-are you some kind of demon? In Death City!? You must be reall dumb to come here...now then, prepare to-" As he stepped closer, he noticed the pink mass was just a small bat. It was fluffy, pink and had a face of a...cat? This must be that cat bat... He talked again, this time sheathing his blades. "You're not intimidating at all, are you? You're harmless and so...cute." Saren yelled at himself in his thoughts. Did you just call that thing CUTE!? It's not cute, it's...disgusting! He backed away, still a bit weary about this creature.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 11:57 pm

Papi giggled. "Papi is cute? Yay! Papi is cute!" She cheered happily, her tiny feet landing on the ground. A cloud of smoke appeared and when it cleared there was Papi's human form. "Papi doesn't wanna be in-ti-mi-date-ing...? Anyways. Also... What's intimidating?" She questioned, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 1:33 pm

Saren stopped backing away, and got a confusing look on his face. Did this thing just turn into a human?! He spoke, trying his best to keep his voice stern and steady. "W-weren't you just a bat? How did you..." He saw witches transform before, but not like the way she did. He never saw a cloud of smoke appear and if this...girl surely wasn't a witch. She didn't even know what intimidating meant! "intimidating? How do you not know...it means scary, in a way. What are you, anyway?" He stood more relaxed, feeling that this girl couldn't do harm to him.

Last edited by Hive on March 7th 2014, 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error.)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:49 pm

Papi smiled at him. "Papi is a girl, silly. Mr. Sword guy is a boy!" She stated quite obviously. It was apperent that she wasn't bright. You could probably comunicate with her effectively if you were really specific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:57 pm

Saren shoved his palm into his face. He surely wouldn't get through to her if he kept speaking the way he does. "Okay...well, what kind of girl are you? Are you a witch? Do you know what that means? It's someone who does magic spells. Are you a kishin? That's a bad person. Very, very bad. Are you a bad person?" He hated talking like a toddler to this girl, but he bared with it. He grit his teeth and sat down, ready for a long, strenuous conversation.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 11:11 pm

Papi's eyes sparkled. "Kishin! Papi knew a Kishin once! He created Papi!" She cooed happily. Normally she wouldn't bring that up, but he seemed to know about things like that. Maybe he could be her new friend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 11:32 pm

Saren eyes widened, as he never saw a clown before. He attended a few lessons about them, but they never really interested him. All he heard is that they were soulless beings with a strong madness wavelength. Although madness always interested him, Saren constantly dropped his interest in it. When would I ever meet a madness individual? I mean, they're pretty rare, right? His sheltering himself Death City never gave him the chance to find out how may mad people were out there... "You were created by a Kishin? You don't look that harmful to me...why would a kishin create such a harmless being...?" He grew a perplexed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 1:44 pm

"Papi isn't harmless." She giggled. "Papi just don't wanna fight!" Papi thought for a moment before looking the boy up and down. "Papi was made to protect him, but Papi didn't want to." She said happily, obviously studying the boy's appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 2:08 pm

Saren was perplexed once again. Why would a Kishin's creation disobey them? Weren't they made specifically to protect them? "How could you betray him? Weren't you built to protect them? What drove you to this act of...defiance?" He sighed, guessing this girl didn't know what defiance meant. "Sorry, what drove you to hurt him?" Another question passed his mind. If this girl didn't know that much about what he was saying, then she must be really young, right? "Hey, how...old are you?" She looked a little like his own age, but she must've been young to not understand these things...
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 3:14 pm

"Papi didn't want to die, so Papi left. Master wanted Papi to distract people while he left. Papi didn't want to die." Papi said, answering the first question. She had to think about the second one. "How old IS Papi...?" She questioned herself, looking very confused. She began counting on her fingers.

(OOC: I really should settle on an age for her, eh?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 4:41 pm

Saren sighed, getting annoyed at how this girl talked. "You're not very bright, are you?" He quietly laughed, and then noticed how the girl was counting her fingers."You sure you can count the high? Last Kishin I knew of was a long time ago..." He finally decided to introduce himself. He was still hesitant, though. He extended his hand, shaking. "Saren Ozaki, 15. You can count that high, right?"

(Ooc: Yeah, might help a bit. XD)

Last edited by Blade Sonata on March 9th 2014, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yur mum m8)
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 11:03 am

Papi looked up from her fingers. "Yes!" She cheered, perking up. "Can Papi follow Saren? Papi is bored." She asked, smiling at him eagerly. It wasn't odd to her, despite how odd it might be to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 11:14 am

Saren had a stunned look on his face. He didn't expect her to...ask something as drastic as that. "F-follow me? As in following me around? I just met you, how could I let you follow me around? I get that you're bored, but you don't have to follow me!" Nevertheless, Saren debated whether to let her follow him or not. He'd been bored to, and he needed someone to talk to, he just wasn't sure if this girl was as...intelligent as him He sighed, and began to speak. "Fine, you can follow me. Just don't be that annoying, alright? Papi, was it?" He extended his hand, expecting her to shake it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 11:23 am

Papi looked at the hand for a moment, then morphed into a purple parot on his wrist. "Yay! Papi made a friend!" She said, moving up toward his shoulder. "What does Saren usually do?" She asked, her two beady eyes looking down the street. She was scanning for others, to no avail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 11:28 am

Saren yelled and jumped back, scared of the transformation. "Did you just turn into a parrot? Y-you just turned into a parrot! A parrot!" He giggled to himself and covered his face, bewildered by Papi. It took him a couple seconds to calm down, and afterwards he still had a bewildered look on his face. "I...I uh...I look for stuff. Coins and such. I guess you would call it treasure hunting, but I call it scavenging." He paused for a moment, and looked down an alley. He saw nothing, and sighed. "I guess I train sometimes. You know, fight dummies and such."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 5:00 pm

Luis had been laying on the top of a building, simply listening to the two as their voices echoed in the streets rendered empty by night, and its threat of Kishin. What did this brat know? Who was he to say that the kishin were the bad one's. Luis' soul flared with the anger he felt from the harmless statement. He was after all so easily vexed. Standing to his feet, an unnatural glint of red could be seen in his eyes. "Who are you to say that!?" Luis barked, leaping into the air. "Get ready little Shibusen!"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 6:01 pm

Papi's atention snapped to the guy on the roof as she made the transformation back to human form. "Who's Shibusen? Is Shibusen nice?" She asked the angry looking guy. She looked around the area for another person, finding nobody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:36 pm

Saren looked in anger at the strange man, then drawed his blades, pointing it at him. "What did you call me? Shibusen? You're dead, you know that?" He stepped in front of Papi, getting in a defensive stance. "Don't interfere. I doubt a cat bat will help." His look of anger grew, showing no signs of mercy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 7:51 pm

Luis was stopped dead by the girls reply. Bending over he started into a harsh laughter. "W-where did you- find this clown?!" He barely managed. His laughter died as quickly as it struck him when a thought sparked in his mind. Made by a Kishin? She really is a clown... Feeling un-threatened by the boy, he approached the pair, and began to address them. "What business does a soulless construct, and an unprincipled pion have together?" Scratching his chin in thought, he reconsidered himself. "Actually... I don't really think I care." An obsidian blade formed across his forearm with a small booster on the back of it. "Since you don't have a weapon, I can go easy if you like." Though the statement was mocking, the tone was surprisingly sincere.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:01 pm

Papi tensed up when the blade was formed. Almost like a switch was pulled, a large madness wavelength shot from Papi. It pulsed three times before evening out. "Leave Saren alone. Saren is Papi's friend." She said in a very serious tone, her face looking rather mad. A strip of her hair extended, coiling around her and leaving about a half foot between it and her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2014, 8:34 pm

Scott saw strange group of people while he stopped for a brake from delivering pizza's. It looked like a fight was going to break out... He stood up off his scooter and put his helmet on the seat. Unzipping his pizza co jacket he said. " What's going on? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 11:08 am

Saren leaped in front of of Papi, his expression growing more fierce. "Papi, I can handle it. Don't hurt yourself."He noticed the man with a pizza jacket, and chuckled lightly. "A pizza delivery guy? Buddy, don't think you can help us put here." He leaped into the air, jumping toward Luis. He slashed his sword toward Luis's shoulder, aiming to sever the arm. Who knows what he'll do if he hits us with that thing... he thought to himself. He slightly hesitated, but quickly regained his focus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2014, 11:23 am

Scott threw his jacket to the seet of his scooter. " Pizza delivery guy!? My names scott malkenson, I've kicked people so hard they saw the circumference of the earth before they met my fist. I'm only level two, what do you expect. " He charged forward fist raised, he was going to do a haymaker punch on the kieshen with the obsidian sword. I'll show them, I'll kick this guys ass better than they ever could!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orderly Madness?! (Open)   Orderly Madness?! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orderly Madness?! (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next