Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Truth...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: The Truth...   The Truth... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:12 am

So, lately I've gotten PMs that are wondering why I'm not very active. The reason being, I mainly use the mobile version, which does not notify me of new posts or PMs. Linx, no I'm fine, just the problem explained above. Iddy-san, you havn't done anything wrong. It's just, I can't really PM from the mobile version. I will try to answer PMs tomorrow.

~CT~
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:18 am

You can use the non-mobile version on a mobile. There is an option on the top of the site, I believe. Use desktop version.
Back to top Go down

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:45 am

I know, I tried that. The PMing doesn't really work. Besides, the desktop version sucks on a mobile device. The mobile version is much better except for the PMing and stuff. That's why I try to avoid PMing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 1:58 am

Ah, ok.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:20 am

Ah okay, now everything makes sense. :3 Sorry about the confusion CT. I forgot about the whole mobile version not showing pms. Probably cause I use the original version on my phone lol.
Back to top Go down

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:34 pm

Lol. I never even tried using the mobile site. I use my iPad, but I use the Classic version of the website.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 3:41 pm

I always use my ipod, but I never use mobile version. Getting around was hard at first, but once you get used to it, it's super easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truth...   The Truth... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth...
Page 1 of 1