Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Truth Comes Out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Truth Comes Out Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 12:04 am

Yomi opened the door to her house and kind of dreaded going in. When she opened the door she yelled, "Dad! I'm home!" and prepared for one of his overbearing hugs.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:49 pm

"Yomi!" Mister Vallhen ran and tackled his daughter with a bear hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 4:52 pm

She sighed and was used to it by now. Almost every time he saw her... "Yeah, hi dad." She tried to squirm out of his grasp.

Ooc: I'm actually going to kill to birds with one stone here.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:47 pm

OOC: Oh?

"How was your day at school today sweet heart?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:50 pm

Ooc: Yomi's second life and her going out with a thief her father wouldn't approve of.

"It was fine. Nothing special. While trying to squirm out, one of the zippers on her school bag unzipped and a gold coin dropped out but she didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 6:54 pm

He let her go and picked up the coin. Eyeing it confusedly, he asked, "A gold coin? This can only mean one thing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 7:01 pm

Great... "Uh..." Yomi opened her mouth but nothing came out. She closed it then opened it. She looked like a fish.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:42 pm

"My sweet Yomi has gotten a job to help me with the bills!" He hugged her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 8:46 pm

"Yeah. That's right!" She sighed. Again with the hugging. "Me and some friend decided to get jobs."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:48 pm

"That's so sweet of you Yomi, but keep the money you earn." He squeezed her tighter, crying comically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:51 pm

Ooc: ok so this might be more difficult than I thought. Not finding out about her mother but the theiving.

Yomi looked as though she was going to burst. She was used to her dads hugs but they could get just, overdone. Again she tried to squirm out.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 10:53 pm

OOC: Nah, I think I got that covered.

Ryu finally let go, giving his daughter a chance to breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2013, 11:00 pm

OOC: ok then

"I swear you're gonna kill me one day by hugging me." Yomi said breathing heavily.

OOC: "...gonna kill me..." Oh snap!
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:55 am

OOC: Just barely caught that hint. If you didn't put the OOC: I probably wouldn't have.

Mister Vallhen suddenly looked very glum, but hid it behind another smile. "Alright, what do you want for dinner tonight sweet heart?" He clapped his hands together and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 12:58 am

Ooc: haha

"I don't really care. How about Ramen?" Yomi said going upstairs to her room.

Occ: I keep thinking the house is two story for reasons unknown to me
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:11 am

OOC: Two story comes to mind when I think of it too. I'll make a blueprint design sometime.

"Okay sweet heart, but you're still going to eat your vegetables!" He called out after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 2:14 am

She rolled her eyes. Some times her father was just to much. She say on her bed and looked over at her nightstand. A picture of her mom, her dad, and her as a baby was on it. There was another picture next to it with just her mom. She sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:26 pm

OOC: poor Yomi misses her Moma
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:32 pm

Ryu quickly went to work, cooking the ramen for dinner, and trying to gourmet it up somehow. He was a great cook, but for some reason, all Yomi ever wanted was packaged food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:35 pm

She grabbed the picture with just her mom and hugged it. She knew she was gone, and there was no getting her back, but she didn't know how. She would ask her father during dinner tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:42 pm

By the time he was done, he had the noodles shaped in a dragon's head on his plate, and a phoenix chick on his daughter's. Both were mostly held up with tooth picks and edible tasteless glue. "Yomi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:44 pm

She heard her dad call for her and came downstairs. "The food done?" She said peeking around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:55 pm

"Yes, now go pay your respects to your mother." He motioned to the shrine to Miss Vallhen in the other room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 11:57 pm

Yomi nodded and went to the other room. She kneeled down and bowed her head. A minute or two later she came back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2013, 10:54 pm

OOC: I haven't real done that before so I just went with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Comes Out   The Truth Comes Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Truth Comes Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next