Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Searching high and low...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Searching high and low... Empty
PostSubject: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:20 pm

Not being one for quietness, Gianna was running around the school. She had been a student for a few weeks now, but hearing one of her family members of her mother's side was attending the school...she had to see him! "Vaaaaaaail!!! Where aaaaareee yoooouuuu!!!!!" Gianna was quite gived in the physical aspect...gaining quite a few heads to turn in her wake, much to her annoyance. She would stop on occasion and yell at some of the boys. "Stop Staring!!! It won't make my shirt come off!!!"

Her running around brought her to the courtyard, right at the entrance of the school. She was huffing and puffing. "Damn it Vail...where are you...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:09 am

"Are y-you new?" Saiko asks, walking up to the unfamiliar girl. She had just came back from the training grounds which was obvious to anyone with her wild blond hair and dirty hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:14 am

Her breathing had cooled down after a few minutes, but she was still visibly drained from the running around she did. "N-no...I've been a student for a few weeks now, just gotten around to taking some classes with the normal kids."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:16 am

"So who a-are you looking for anyways?" She asks, clueless about the situation the girl in front of her was facing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:21 am

"Oh finally somone else that is willing to help. Im looking for my Cousin, Vail. He is about this tall..." She would go on to explain Vail's physical apperance...leaving out some things as she has not seen him in such a long time. She only gave his eye color, hair color and the fact his hair changed from black to silver based on his mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:24 am

"Vail? V-Vail Magnum?" Saiko questions, wondering why she wanted him so badly. "Because I h-happen to be his meister..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:26 am

She grinned!...and it would look creepy...unnatrual for her. She grabbed Sakio's shoulders and lightly lifted her off the ground. "Whaa!? My little cousin Vail has a Meister already!? AWESOME!" Her last work to the outburst was rather loud, fitting for her personality. Her grip on Saiko's shoulders released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:30 am

"Y-you're his c-cousin..." She says both confuse and shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:32 am

Her grin faded and she looked to the side, with her eyes only. "Yeaaa...He has no idea but...he has more family in Death city then he thinks. Stupid Aunt Liberty and Uncle Dan, letting Vail think he was alone here in DC..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:35 am

She smiles brightly at her and says, "Well we s-should find him and s-surprise him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:37 am

She readjusted herself a bit and shook her head, "Nah...that is a nice offer, but I think he'll need some time if he still dosn't know...our family isn't the closest one out there...most deffinitly not the closest. You'll be good to him...but..." It looked like fire appeared in her eyes, only for comical effect, "Don't go braking ym little cousins heart...uh..." The fire disappeared, "Whats your name again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:40 am

"S-Saiko..."She says growing a little terrified of this girl, but she knew that she would never break Vail's heart so it was all fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:43 am

Bipolar...she was.(Seemingly) The hostility faded almost at the drop of a dime as the moment she heard Saiko's name Gianna smiled brightly. "Oh such a pretty name. Saiko Magnum...nice ring to it..." She started to walk away looking satisfied. Saiko may come to learn the Magnum family is quite strange in their own individual way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:48 am

"W-what..." She whispers to herself, watching the girl walk away peacefully. She's......different...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 1:53 am

Turning around, Gianna smiled and gave Saiko the peace sign. "If anyone gives you some trouble just let your pal Gianna know! I'll kick the crap outta them!" With that said she ran off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching high and low...   Searching high and low... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching high and low...
Page 1 of 1