Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) Empty
PostSubject: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 7:26 pm

Gray was absolutely exhausted, her feet dragging quietly on the ground as she headed into class. Her arms were numb from lifting up Weapons that were too heavy for her, or that just didn't sit well with her soul. She supposed it was her fault - she was looking for something more... specific. All of the ones she'd tried were either too girly, too bubbly, too wild, or too energetic. She couldn't deal with that - or, actually, her soul wavelength practically shoved theirs away, and she had ended up with burnt hands and tired shoulders from trying out the wrong type of Weapons. She was beginning to think that it just wasn't meant to happen - that she wasn't meant to have a Weapon at all. The saddest part was, she was okay with that. She couldn't help it if she wasn't compatible with someone. This was a huge commitment, and she would rather spend all her time in the academy alone rather than with someone she hated. She sighed softly and sat down behind one of the circular desks, resting her head in her bandaged hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:06 pm

Mathias quietly day dreams in the corner of the classroom, drifting on the edge of sleep. After the lesson they were supposed to go and find partners for training that they would be doing the next day. However after the lesson, no one came up to him, but he could see why, no one wants a blind weapon. Truthfully he felt he probably should of tried to find a meister, but it would of been difficult considering he can't see if the person looks like a Meister or not. Not to mention it would of been embarrassing to ask every person to see if they were a Meister or not, it also would hurt his pride as person. But either way even though he barely did a thing today, he was still very exhausted from the jet lag, and which is why is little meditation session was slowly turning into nap time. Because he was in this half asleep state he didn't notice a person walking into the classroom and sitting down at a desk. As he began to struggle in and out of sleep, he eventually gave up and fell asleep, however it was short lived. A few seconds after he fell asleep his chair began to tilt back. This brought him back into reality and he instantly tried to correct himself. Sadly he over corrected, landing face first fairly gently onto the desk, then rather painfully landing on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 8:33 pm

Gray's eyes kept flicking over to an older guy who was sitting at the desk nearby, watching him nearly fall asleep, then wake himself up again, and start to drift off once more. It was pretty amusing, and she continued to watch him rather than pay attention to the lesson. Her eyes widened, however, when she noticed that he had seemingly fallen asleep completely and flopped into the floor. She was quick to react, ready to take him to the nurse's office, and hurried over to bend down beside him. "Hey, are you all right? You fell really hard," she said, her blue eyes round in concern, and she didn't seem to think this was funny at all. In fact, it looked very painful, and she was honestly worried that he was really hurt. She bent down and tried to get him into a sitting position to see if he was really hurt or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:07 pm

Almost as soon as Mathias landed on the ground, he heard someone come to his aid. He seemed quite fine, or he at least he felt it. He listened to what seemed like a girl's voice as he was helped up into a sitting position. Guessing that it was the person who came to his aid he muttered, "I'm fine, I'm fine..." as he gently checked his clothes to make sure everything was still there, including his good luck charm. He sighed slightly as he felt the small charm between his fingers, then let it drop and settle back where it was on his business suit.

OOC: (Letting you get the choice whether or not I am actually injured)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:37 pm

An omamori? Gray wondered as she spotted the good luck charm, then offered the boy a small smile. "Well, you seem fine," she said, looking quite awkward as she shifted around to look him over. "Yeah, I don't see anything really wrong with you, other than the fact you seem extremely tired," she said in an almost scolding tone. "You should try and get some more sleep so something like that doesn't happen again," she said, sounding almost like a doctor.

(( lol He's so cute ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:21 pm

Mathias slowly stands as hears the girl check him for injuries by shifting around him. He gently brushes off his suit, making sure to get most of the dirt off, then looks over in the general direction of the girl. Her concern was quite clear, but he couldn't help but be tired today, considering he just arrived at Death City about 3 days ago and hes forced to sleep at the academy because of his lack of housing.
But either way Mathias responds with, "I'll try..." as he yawns slightly, still tired even after his small fall.
"What's your name..." Mathias asks almost unconsciously. Realizing what he said was slightly rude, he quickly ended his sentence with, "If you don't mind me asking".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:30 pm

Gray frowned slightly at how sleepy he still looked and crossed her arms over her chest. "Gray," she responded shortly. It wasn't like her to even tell someone her name, but when she had touched him, she had felt something strange that she hadn't felt when touching a weapon before, and it both confusued and perplexed her. "What's your name, and why do you look so tired?" she asked, glancing away to show that she was still feeling uncomfortable speaking with him, though she wasn't aware that he couldn't see her. How was she supposed to know he was blind? She'd never even seen him before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:23 pm

"Gray...", repeats Mathias as he faces away from her. A second later he turns back, staring directly back into her eyes his pale white eyes clearly showing. "My name is Mathias, pleased to meet you", he says more clearly this time trying to shake the sleep out of him (Not literally), "I look tired, because... I've been traveling for awhile...". He truthfully did not want to go into detail, the last thing he wanted to do was remember what happened, not to long ago. "It also doesn't help that I sleep here as well..." he says finishing his sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:36 pm

Gray blinked slowly when she saw his clouded eyes. She was painfully aware of her own blind eye at that moment, but forced herself to look away. "Yeah, you too, Mathias. Are you a Weapon?" she asked, wondering if what she had felt before was their souls resonating. There was only one way to find out. "And did you say you've been sleeping here?" she asked, a bit more concern in her tone. She couldn't let that happen, however much she hated talking and socializing. "That's no good. It's so lonely here at night," she said, frowning deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:14 am

Mathias could feel Gray look away, he wasn't exactly sure why, but he didn't let it bother him. "I guess I am..." he mumbles back to her. He could tell there was clear concern in her voice as she spoke about him sleeping in the academy. "It's fine... It's not that bad once you get used to it" he says almost completely exhausted, "I don't mind being alone".

(Sorry, couldn't think of anything for the longest time x.x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:23 am

Gray blinked slowly at him and sighed, shaking her head. Why was she doing this? This was going to be a mistake, she could just tell. "You can stay with me for a little while if you want. I have an apartment," she murmured, blushing slightly as she spoke. Why was she offering this complete stranger residence in her house? It made no sense. It must have been the thing she felt when their souls had resonated. That was all she could think of it being.

(( It's fine ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:50 am

Mathias was extremely surprised that Gray had said something like that, they pretty much just met. But in his exhausted state he didn't care enough to think it through, "Thank you... I really appreciate it, but you don't have to" he replied quite clearly tried and confused. He slowly sat back down in his chair to relax his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:04 am

"You looked tired," Gray said shortly. "I figured it might be easier for you to go to sleep in a place that's warmer and where there's someone else nearby if you needed them. Are you hungry? Cause after we leave class I can get you something if you like. You can just sleep on the couch," she told him, realizing she was rambling, and shut her mouth with a bright red blush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:20 am

Mathias was laughing to himself slightly as he listened to her ramble on. "It's fine, you don't have to get me anything" he says smiling slightly from his hidden laughter, "and I'm perfectly fine with the couch". He found her weird in a way, she was the only person that made him laugh in the passed few days, and so easily too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:25 am

Gray blinked slowly when she saw him smile and nodded a bit as the bell rang for the end class of the day. It was time to go home. "Well, I'd like to at least treat you to dinner. You are a guest," she said as she gathered her things and started out of the classroom and down the hall, slowing a bit when she realized he probably couldn't keep up too easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:38 am

"Alright, alright..." Mathias says, his smile slowly fading as he starts to stand. He could hear Gray getting her things and leave the classroom, and almost immediately after he left after her. It took a second but he was able to sense where she was and follow her, however once he was with her he did not really have a large problem keeping up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:41 am

Gray led him down the street, out of the Academy, and to her small apartment nearby. She unlocked it and let him in first. "It isn't much," she said, looking into the quaint one-bedroom, one-bath apartment. She walked inside and picked up the phone. "What would you like for dinner, Mathias?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 1:52 am

Mathias followed Gray, trying to memorize the places that they had traveled by. When they got the her place, was even more tired than he was before, and he didn't even know how that was possible. He walked inside and quickly found the couch and sat down. He didn't want to intrude anymore than he has already so he replied saying, "I don't mind anything really... Please, get what you want" while yawning half way through his sentence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 2:04 am

(( GTG bbt. I'll reply then. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:27 am

Gray nodded and dialed the number for a little Chinese place she knew of and ordered them one thing of noodles and orange chicken each. Then she walked over to sit down across from him in a chair. "Look, Mathias, I don't know you and I just invited you into my house for some reason. I'm not going to make you leave, but can I trust that you won't steal anything or do something to me tonight while I'm asleep?" she asked, arching an eyebrow as she watched him intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:47 am

Mathias nodded slowly, he felt a little bit more comfortable knowing that Gray was actually a little bit uncomfortable. He was starting to think that if he fell asleep that she might takes out his organs and sell them somewhere. Knowing that she was uncomfortable meant that she didn't do this often. "I won't take anything..." he says while laying his head on a pillow, "... or do anything...". He didn't know exactly what she meant by "do something", but he guessed it was something like trying to attack her in her sleep, and he would never do that to anyone in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:52 am

Gray nodded and relaxed a bit. "Good. You can sleep for as long as you need," she told him, walking over to get one of her blankets and lay it over him so he wouldn't freeze. "Tell me if you need anything. If you're still asleep when the food gets here, I'll put yours in the fridge so that you can eat it later, but I won't wake you up unless you want me to," she said, still looking uncomfortable. She walked out of the room to go take a shower - after all, the food would take about thirty minutes to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:12 pm

Mathias almost instantly fell asleep on the couch. However in about 15 minutes he woke up again, because of all things, he needed to use the washroom. He carefully got up from the couch, rubbing his eyes. If anything he was even more groggy than before from that short nap. He walked around for a few seconds and found the washroom. He opens the door, to asleep to even check to see if anyone was inside.

(xD Was she finished in 15 minutes or not O.o You get to choose xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:17 pm

Gray didn't notice him come in, because as she was rinsing her hair to get out of the shower, she got some soap in her eyes. She stood on her tiptoes to reach the towel that was hanging over the curtain rod, picking it up and scrubbing her face to rid it of any soap. She still didn't see that there was someone in the room with her as she turned off the shower and headed to get out.

(( lol It'd be funny if he just walked over and tried to use the bathroom with her standing right there.
Sorry about her not noticing him at first. I thought it would be funnier that way. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:35 pm

As Mathias walked in barely noticed a thing. However he started to realize that the air around him was very moist. To tired to bother trying to think it through he tried to find the toilet in the bathroom. It was not until he heard the sound of water stop flowing, that he realized how much trouble that he was in. He quickly and quietly tried to go to the door, however he had to pass by the shower. Having no time to think he tried to go past the shower before Gray could get out.

(You have two options, bad, or worse XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next