Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Searching (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Soul Searching (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 7:49 pm

Alone, a boy strolled the dark streets amid the torrent of his life, that could merely be described in the few words that came bounding into his head. Meaningless, Lachrymose, Forlorn. Acting as an amateur detective, he hoped to seek out the little truth in his life, yet to no avail, and the madness with him had firm grasp taking his body captive on a constant medium like a horrible recurring dream. Drop after drop, the clouds began to weep, as if they could re-live his life as he has just seen it, sharing with him their emotion, the same of his. The dam just behind the iris of his eyes swelling, ready to burst, held together by what remained of his willpower. He let his arms hang low, sluggishly walking, his weight against the nearby buildings. He relied on them too much, and one betrayed him, allowing him to fall into a growing puddle at the mouth of a dead-end alleyway. This, this is where trash like him belonged; he decided, and he retreated into the dark shelter, in a crumpled heap in a corner, sobbing with the clouds. He was convinced, that was nothing, and was ready to give up. The recent events, all leading to this ultimately pitiful climax. He stared up into the sky, the clouds sharing their dark embrace, and he wandered what kind of god would allow this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 8:36 pm

Sho miamoto walked the streets, the kishen looking for another victim. When he saw the boy he had to stifle back laughter, he had practically won by just finding him. He entered the small shelter a glint of madness in his eyes. " Are you ready to die yoctogram? " He asked. The boys body would begin to feel physically much heavier and his muscles would also weaken, making it vary hard to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 8:48 pm

Nora was walking down the streets when he sensed an unusual soul. "Kishin egg..." he muttered. Nora sprinted where he thought he sensed it. Even though he had no weapon, a kishin still couldn't just roam the streets. He stopped when he saw Sho and Lachrymose. "Stop, kishin! Your evil reign ends here!" Nora held up his fists in an offensive position. "Prepare to die, your soul is mine." Nora ran at Sho, sweeping his leg at Sho's feet to make him topple over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 8:53 pm

It was fairly hard to see him in the darkness, but it was quite obvious the child wasn't scared, or even intimidated by the man's presence. It was hard to make out, but he could tell the kid now looked at him intently. "Yoc-to-gram?" He said sounding out the syllables. "What does that mean?' He simply stood by watching as this other kid, a stranger came to his defense. He almost couldn't bare it. He slowly walked towards them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:16 pm

Almost instantly the kids body would feel just like normal, to avoid Nora's attack Sho jumped. Very quickly and with powerful legs. He went thirty five feet into the air. " Yoctogram you ignoramus, compared to me your in the atomic scale for weight and power! " He came flying back down fist punching. He hit with strength way above his own. If he missed then the pavement would crack deeply, and he would crouch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 9:45 pm

Nora side stepped the punch. Then he looked at the kid getting up. "Please don't have psychic powers. I've seen enough of that for the rest of my life." Nora did a powerful uppercut to Sho. "Soulforce!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:50 pm

Ooc: hello? Post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:52 pm

Sho was already crouched and ready, he jumps back out of the way of the attack. Suddenly nora would become much slower. With the speed of most people in full sprint Sho speed walked back over to Nora and kicked him in the crotch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 9:57 pm

Sho would feel sold steel against his neck. It was the kid holding a sword up to him. It was hard to make him out, he was only partially visible in the night, but Sho could see his crimson red eyes. "You know nothing of my power, ignoramus." He retorted. "Leave." and he pressed harder now.

OOC// Sorry for not posting, the site never told me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:00 pm

ooc: I'll wait for nora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:07 pm

Nora tried to dodge the kick, but he was too slow (if you know what i mean). Nora stumbled and grabbed his crotch and grunted, but didn't fall. "You call that a kick? I have felt much worse than that. You are so pathetic." Nora said with a frown. Nora stretched his arms out and electricty would cackle around him. "Soul Boost!" He yelled. In this state, his normal abilities are enhanced. He is faster, stronger, tougher, and all five senses are boosted. This would only last 20 minutes, so this fight better be fast. Nora cracked his knuckles. "Now lets dance." Nora picked up Sho and threw him into a nearby brickwall. He took no notice of the kid holding a sword.

(Sorry typed this and then i saw your post. Not gonna change his actions that would take too long.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:12 pm

OOC// For some reason it doesn't tell me when you post Crona....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:21 pm

Sho went flying into the wall, but it did not do much real damage. Just before he hit it the wall got softer and Sho's damage resistance went up. Sho was wobbly and did not try to get up, he had taken a hit to the head. He opted to try multiplication. Suddenly a different Sho grabbed Nora from behind, putting him into a full nelson. Then one did the same for the boy. They were each stronger than normal but weighed less than average, once they had a good grip two more appeared out of thin air and began to punch their victims. The real Sho smiled. Niether of the clones were truly powerfull but they specialize in ganging up.

Last edited by jac600 on May 15th 2014, 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:25 pm

Ooc: how the hell is your character so powerful? He is OP is what i would say. You just created him. This is like his second thread. All these powers are a bunch of BS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:30 pm

The boy pulled his knees up his chest and coiled his legs around the neck of the one punching, putting him in a choke hold, and Not letting go for the life of him. Managing to hold on to his sword despite the full nelson, he tried to stab the other in the head.

OOC// I kinda have to agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:35 pm

Ooc: im not gonna post until he stops having overpowered abilities
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:39 pm

ooc: I should elaborate. The Clones were stronger than normal but the boy could probably still throw him off he tried hard enough. And whenever Sho adds or subtracts from the world the previous effect is canceled. He can have one addition and one subtraction at the same time, this also takes focus. Make him angry and he will not be able to shift nearly as fast.
Also editing that last post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 10:52 pm

Ooc: ok, cause it sounded like the clones were just as powerful as Sho.

Nora flipped the clone over his body and pulled out a knife and stabbed him in the neck. He saw another one come at him and roundhouse kicked him in the head. Nora then pulled the clone off of (insert name here) and threw him into the real Sho. He watched the kid stab the other one in the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:01 pm

The kid, thanked him. freeing himself from the graps of the clones, and throttled his sword, the blood flying off, and painting the ground. "My name is Martyn, what's yours?" He said to Nora, squaring up against Sho's position with split focus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:08 pm

Nora reached out his hand to help Martyn stand up. "I'm Nora. What are you doing wandering the streets at night all alone? Where are your parents?" He asked. Although Nora was also wandering the streets at night alone he was more than capable of defending himself.

Ooc: his bio https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2033-nora-henderson
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:13 pm

" AHH that hurts you B***! " Said Sho. A Bruise appeared on his head, his neck bled also. He subtracted Nora's speed this time too but wasn't as fast. Then he ran up and performed his own roundhouse kick. " 360 degree turn kick! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:20 pm

"Long story..." He said and trying to keep conversation short. Seeing the incoming attack, he grabbed the leg of Sho, crouching underneath his roundhouse kick, and twisted it the opposite direction in attempt to force him to the ground, and hold him in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 11:33 pm

Sho fell on the ground, his damage resistance still heightened. He kicked away at the kid. " Get off me filthy yoctogram! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 12:13 am

Nora lifted Sho up from the ground and slammed him into the wall. He gritted his teeth. "Listen up you dirty piece of s***. If you don't walk away right now, I'll hold you down and let my friend do whatever he wants to you. Do you understand?" Nora looked Sho in the eyes. He was serious. If Sho stayed any longer than 30 seconds, Nora would most likely tear him limb from limb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 4:06 am

[Entrance]

"Kids these days. Always wandering the streets fighting each other. I mean really. Why can't we all just be friends here? No one needs to die just yet, and besides why would you fight here? With such anger in your eyes. It's silly really. Although as a witch I don't do much fist fighting either. I guess you're all Neanderthals to begin with." A male had approached the gathering of boys, or children as he would say from a nearby area. He had happened to be watching from the building about two blocks away from the current position. As he spoke each word seemed to be shaken by a untimely giggle that erupted suddenly for no reason. No joked had been told. Not even a moment of laughter had been opened. However he did so despite all of this. He laughed endlessly seeming to leave a void where there'd be no end. Or so that were how it seemed to the untrained eye. Fore any sane person would have noticed the small girl standing beside him.

Unlike her male counter part Trinity didn't find the situation to be humorous. In fact to her the very sight of useless violence fluttered around her mind as distasteful. To this girl Yumerki had been in the wrong as so as they left the building in the first place. It could all be read off her face. Somehow his fun little trip would no longer be a laughing matter. A sudden pain being felt in his cheeks. The cause you may ask? Of course none other than Trinity were the cause. With a swift smack to the side of his face this pain were created. Cheeks that once laid snow white became bright crimson in an instant. Yumerki however did nothing as a slight smirk emerged from behind the girls lips. An almost crooked smirk that conveyed her enjoyment of the action. Now having been dealt with the young male turned to the other people once more. Yes he ignored the situation. Not like slapping Trinity would be justified. After all he kinda deserved it.

"Blah, Blah, blah. Can we go now Yumerki? This is forcing me to work you know." The young girl would giggle under her breath thinking about being paid overtime. She had even taken the gravity of the situation to her advantage. "Souls are in order you know. Make it quick as well my dear witch."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Searching (Open)   Soul Searching (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Searching (Open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next