Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 1:23 pm

"I don't know. We did shooting. Anything you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:53 pm

"Do you skate or anything?" Jasmine's smile was light and yet eager at the same time. "I know of a park where we could skate or free-run... even swim."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 3:55 pm

"Hmm... All three of those sound like fun." Arc said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:11 pm

She laughed, "Well, we can walk there or I can call a friend to drive us down. It's all up to you, kid."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:52 pm

"I think we can walk. " Arc said, putting a hand out towards Jazz, intending to help her up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:45 am

She smiled and took it, pulling herself to her feet before dusting herself off. "How's about we grab our things and I'll meet you by the stairs?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:57 am

"Yeah, sure." Arc said, turning around to go in the direction of his apartment. "I'll probably be there in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:40 pm

"Alright," she said with a nod, "See ya in a bit!" With that, she took off towards her dorm and quickly retrieved her things.

She was ready and waiting for him not too long later, wearing a cut-off top and daisy dukes over her bikini, roller skates already on her feet, and a bag slung over her shoulder. As impatient as ever, she was skating in loose circles at the base of the stairs, waiting for the other revolver to join her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:51 pm

"Damn... You got here even before me." Arc said, as he pulled up alongside the stairs on his own pair of rollerblades. "Didn't have quad skates, so I got the next best thing."
Arc was wearing a plain white, long sleeved t-shirt, as well as some shorts. No need to wear long trousers. He also had a backpack containing some stuff which he would probably need later, such as a towel.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:00 pm

She smirked back at him, "I live in the dorms." The girl pointed backwards towards the Academy with her thumb, "You ready to go, sport?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:04 pm

"Yeah, I'm ready." Arc said as he gestured outwards away from the stairs. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 10:17 am

She did so, gliding on her skates as she leadhim onward, leading him towards a deeper end of the city.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 10:29 am

Arc followed close behind.

(And the award of shortest post goes to Arc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)   Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aim, steady... Fire! (Private, Arc 'n' Lani)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3