Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  Empty
PostSubject: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:17 pm

Crow was rushing down the street with luna in his arms, desperately trying to find a doctor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:20 pm

Luna looked scared "go to the infermery in the dwma "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:29 pm

Crow kept running but hesitated to go in the direction of the academy, luna may not be able to read souls but the students could
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:38 pm

Chaos saw them running by, and teleported behind them. "HIYA GUYS!!!" He said with his normal smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:43 pm

Crow whipped around and looked at chaos desperately "we need to get luna to a doctor!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:47 pm

Chaos waved his hand. "Right here!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:50 pm

Crow nodded "we need to get indoors!"

(We should wait for fire) :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:59 pm

Luna looked at chaos "please help me somethings wrong"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:33 pm

"welp you're giving birth." He said with a laugh, as he extended his hand. "To the operating table?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:34 pm

No Im only five mounths and its not my water its blood"luna said scared
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:35 pm

"Please Just hurry!!!!!" Crow growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 3:54 pm

"I need you to take my hand if you want me to fix this." He said with hand out stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 3:56 pm

Luna took one of his hands you could tell she was trembling
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:01 pm

Crow slowly grabbed chaos by the wrist (no hand touchie for crow XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:10 pm

(meh close enough)

"Well, we need to operate, seems there is something wrong with the baby." He said still smiling, quickly switching into a docotor's outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:11 pm

(He telelported)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:13 pm

Luna looked at chaos then Hunter fear in her eyes "whats gonna happen to my baby"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:19 pm

"What's wrong with our baby!!??" He growled in distress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:25 pm

"I HAVE NO IDEA, NIYA HA HA HA!" He said with his normal laugh. "But we need to get it out either way!~"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:30 pm

Crow growled menacingly at chaos "take this seriously!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:33 pm

Wont taking it outof my womb kill my baby"luna said tears forming in her eyes "hunter, do something I dont want to loss are baby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:35 pm

"I am taking this seriously, I'm just incapable of feeling negative emotions!~" He said in a singy song voice. "And as for your question Luna, no, we have technology to do it in case a baby is born too early."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:41 pm

"Just please do something!" Crow said desperately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:47 pm

Luna nodded"save my baby"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 4:48 pm

"okay! C-SECTION TIME!" He said, as he took out a scouple. (can we skip)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next