Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:40 pm

Beyril laughed, teeth parting just enough for the gold glint behind her teeth to catch in the porch light, "Not often. Especially when all my money's been going to trying to cover as many of my own medical bills as I can..." she fidgeted with her fingers, grabbing her bag from beside the door, "I'm... I'm all ready if you are?"
Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))    Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))  - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 5:28 pm

Beyril whistled to herself as she cleaned the kitchen, washing dishes and pausing every once in a while to squeeze the bottle to watch bubbles float up to the ceiling. She shook her head at her own silliness, pausing when she heard a knock on the door. She hadn't been expecting visitors, but Tony liked to make surprise visits and her apartment was over due for having the bathrooms sprayed for bugs. She dried her hands off and opened the door, too short to peer through the peep hole. Her smile cracked like glass against pavement and her heart stopped in place, "M-Marcie..."

"There you are!" She barked harshly, the beads in her dreads clicking against one another as she moved her hands to her hips to cast the girl a steely glare with her brown eyes, "You take off out of the blue, and you're just playing miss domestic over here? The hell, Beyril Maeve Stone?!"

She stammered incoherently, her wavelength seeming to crush in on itself, vibrations folding over each other and size collapsing as her green eyes went dead. Marceline rolled her eyes.

"Move, I'm coming in."

Beyril, eyes looking downcast, simply moved aside.
Back to top Go down

Beyril's Apartment (Join With Permission | Mature (of course))
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20