Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Davis, Otherin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:20 pm

Davis, Otherin Vergil10

Name (Davis, Otherin)

Meister: None as of yet.

Weapon Form: An O-Katana with sheath with a mostly white handle and a metal caped bottom. Single edged blade with an all black sheath. Davis, Otherin Yamato

Love Interest: None as of yet.

Appearance: Spiked up snow white hair and electric blue eyes. Almost always a permanent scowl on his face and a hard look in his eyes. Standing at 6 foot 1 he always wears his full length coat and a vest with an under shirt. Black and blue wardrobe covers his impressive sculpted muscles that he takes pride in without being a jerk about it. He keeps himself well groomed.

Personality: Calm eerily so in almost any situation. Power hungry and desires strength and prestige. Loyal to those who are loyal to him. Either needs someone to restrict him or push him forward nothing in between will do. Can be cruel at times but he attributes it to his rational side of value and worth. He will never put his life on the line for strangers without compensation.

History: Always in the library or in some place of knowledge to hone his mind. This made him a bit over-realistic in his views seeing things in value instead of the actually people or place. He was bullied for a time in his childhood until he began to train in martial arts and began fighting back. This experience taught him something dangerous. Might controls everything and knowledge is dominant. He never wants to feel weak again like he did when he was bullied. Even though he quickly grew stronger than them he like the feeling of dominance it gave him and he wanted more and the ultimate feeling he had was when he consumed the souls of his bullies . He is wary of Lord Death and meisters due to his lust for power hoping he can amass enough power to gain back his cracked confidence from his childhood. He thinks if he i careful enough Madness won't reach him.

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by Seris on June 22nd 2014, 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:35 pm

Hmmmm. The history has to be at least 100-150 words long. Think about some of the things that led him to become the person he was today. What made him power hungry? Why is he cruel at times?

Other than that, the app looks good.
Back to top Go down

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 4:48 pm

Holy eff, it's Vergil.... Lol! Anyways, I won't be a jerk and approve him behind Waff's back or anything, but I like this character quite a bit. You've done a good job outlining the kind-of person he is as well as his personal philosophies and stuff, it's easy to read into kind-of his mindset. But Waffles does kind-of have a point, the history only has one or two lines that are actually about his past. Maybe you should consider adding in when he discovered he was a weapon and if he ever got revenge on the bullies to lengthen it a bit?
Back to top Go down

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 5:51 pm

edited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:09 am

Accepted. c:
Back to top Go down

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 9:54 am

merp- wrong section

Dark weapon Otherin sorry for the confusion he didnt start out that way
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 12:44 pm

Is this character active? If so, please add to the descriptions sections. Otherwise, please move them to inactive.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2016, 6:37 pm

Heyo Seris. Could you update the word count on this character sheet for me please. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2017, 9:03 pm

Davis, Otherin Charac36

Update your word count or I'm placing him in denied. This is your third and final warning.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 9:32 pm

I need a madness strain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Davis, Otherin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davis, Otherin   Davis, Otherin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davis, Otherin
Page 1 of 1