Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for excitement

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for excitement Empty
PostSubject: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:14 am

Arisa was feeling bored as usual, walking through every allway in Death City just to find some excitement. "How can people be so calm?" She asks herself, watching people walk down the side walk normally.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:17 am

"Because they don't know what things hide here." I was crouched on a garbage can, watching the people pass by. "What are you doing out here so late?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:20 am

"Exploring the world. " Arisa answers with a shrug, "How about you, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:26 am

"People watching... You learn a lot of things about people just by examining them, and you know it's pretty funny knowing how people are gonna react when they learn certain things." I looked over at her, examining her composure. God how annoying it is to see all of these ambitious people who have no clue what it's liked to have their lives destroyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:33 am

"Seems interesting..." Arisa mumbles, thinking about what he just said. "Hey, aren't you that kid said he hate people during class that one day." She looks at him curiously, wondering why he was always depress. She knew he must have gone through some emotionally pain, but the thing that struck her as odd was the way he acts. Why would he make people want to know his past so badly by acting all depress?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 4:40 am

"That curious look on your face? Really pissing me off. You have another question that you wont ask me. And yeah," I chuckled a little bit, though it wasn't really a joyful giggle. It was more like I was laughing at the fact that she was asking a question she already knew the answer to. "that's me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:31 am

Yomi runs past with about three people chasing her. She sticks her tongue out at them and the get extremely aggressive looks on their faces. She laughs and climbs onto the top of a building. She drops down and her hands hit two of their heads and her good foot hit the other's. All three of them were knock out. Yomi walked over to where Ace and Arisa were while limping slightly.. "Hi! What's up?" She said smiling.

Last edited by IceChika13 on June 16th 2013, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 11:37 am

"Th sky." She answers with a playful grin on her face. "So, what was going on back there?"

Last edited by RockMyWorld on June 15th 2013, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:11 pm

Droon was watching them all from the fire escape stroking one of the many stray cats he had caught around the city
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 6:58 pm

"Well, if I'd have to take a guess. I'd say Yomi went around looking for trouble again, a character trait she gets from having an overprotective father, and when she got it she took care of it." I looked over at her. "What did you do this time? Scratch one of their bikes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:16 pm

"She probably stole something from them" Jet jumps down "well that's what I would do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:25 pm

Kataro walked into the alleyway. "Of course you would have stole It Jet. Youre known for stealing." He said with a slight smile on his face as he walked towards everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:37 pm

"I see we're forming a little gang here." Arisa says smiling devilishly, "Perfect." She looks at Yomi and winks, hinting that she has something big. Her plain was somewhat dangerous though, and may bring pain to other people who get in the way, but that was the point.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:42 pm

"Great... don't get any of your wild ideas Arisa. I'm just here to practice deductive and analytical thinking, not to be a part of one your schemes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:44 pm

"I'm up for something wild." Kataro says as he folds his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:47 pm

"Don't be such a wimp!" She laughs, smirking at him challengingly. "It's just harmless fun anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:49 pm

"I am too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:52 pm

"Sooooooo? Whatcha talking about doing?" He asks as he raises his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:32 pm

Yomi walks behind Jet and lies her chin on his shoulder. "What do you have in mind Arisa?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:38 pm

"We could set up fire crackers around Chupa Cabra's and light them all at the same time. I know it isn't the best idea ever, but hey, it's better than nothing."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:40 pm

"I have something better than fire crackers." Yomi says looking up at Jet and smirking.

Last edited by IceChika13 on June 15th 2013, 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:41 pm

Arisa smiles and says, "Awesome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:47 pm

Jet grins and holds up a bag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:47 pm

"I have an idea. Maybe we could go throw tissue all over the academy? Inside and out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 10:49 pm

"Is that the bag from last time?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for excitement
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: