Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for excitement

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Looking for excitement - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:22 pm

"Who has the 'stuff'?" Arisa asks, turning around to face them.

OOC: THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:24 pm

OOC: HORAY!
Yomi holds up the bag. "Right here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:25 pm

"Where do you want to place them?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:26 pm

Ooc: all aboard the bandwagon!
So how much firepower is in there? Droon said eyeing the bag with a bit more than passing interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:37 pm

"I don't care where we place them and lets just say if I were to light everything in this bag at once Death City could be a giant crater." Yomi says completely stretching the truth on how much was in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:39 pm

"We could place it around the building, and some inside the bathrooms." Arisa says, trying to map out the place in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:41 pm

"That works."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:46 pm

"Droon and I can handle the outside while you and Jet can do the insides."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 12:04 am

"Alright"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 12:12 am

"It's 12:00 right now, don't light them until 12:20." Arisa says, pointing at her watch. "Now hand us some of the loot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 12:29 am

Yomi hands her and Droon about half.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 12:31 am

"I will steal some drinks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for excitement
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: