Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for excitement

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for excitement - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:21 am

Arisa rolls her eyes and says, "Come on, just let loose for a day."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:24 am

"When I let loose, I get caught off guard. When that happens, people get hurt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:26 am

"We'll probably be to drunk to remember it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:27 am

"Fine, if you want to shut everyone out like that then do so." Arisa huffs, backing away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 12:41 am

"I'm outta here guys. Catch ya later." He said as he walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 4:27 am

"Great that just leaves me, Jet, and Arisa. Oh yeah, Droon too." Yomi says while stuffing the explosives back into the bag and throwing it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 4:30 am

"Besides... I told Bri I would try not to drink anymore.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 4:59 am

"Hmmm... I guess he doesn't shut everyone out..." Yomi said smirking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:26 am

"Ace you want to know what I say about rules? screw the rules I am epic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:02 pm

Dustan noticed the crowd gathering. He was kneeling on a rooftop, with his black combat vest, mask, and sunglasses. The only reason he wore it was to hide his identity. Why he couldn't have a different outfit, he didn't know. But all he did was observe everyone else, knowing he could be easily spotted if they were looking for someone.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:20 pm

"Sh-shut up." I stuttered, and walked off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 2:41 pm

"Say hi to Bri for me!" Yomi yells at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 7:37 pm

"Isn't young love beautiful." Arisa jokes, nudging Yomi playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:24 pm

She nods and looks over at Jet. "You ready? Cause I am!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:28 pm

"Let's get this show on the road, shall we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:45 pm

"F*ke yeah!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:52 pm

"Alright then. Arisa? Lead the way?" Yomi said looking back at Arisa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:52 pm

"F*ke yeah!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 8:57 pm

Arisa smiles devilishly and begins to walk to Chupa Cabra's, hoping that they were close behind with the explosives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:00 pm

Yomi puts he arm around Jet for support since her leg was still messed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:03 pm

Jet let's her and starts walking toward Chubra Cabra's but at Yomi's pace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:05 pm

"Sorry I'm slowing you down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 9:09 pm

"It's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:12 pm

OOC: Dont let this die yet!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2013, 11:18 pm

Ooc: RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for excitement   Looking for excitement - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for excitement
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: