Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhuk Steon (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rhuk Steon (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Rhuk Steon (finished)   Rhuk Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 1:20 am

Name: Rhuk Steon (roo-k. stea-on)

Date Of Birth: 07/07

Sexuality: Bisexual

Type: Weapon

Meister: Suhas Chord

Love Interests:None yet

Weapon Form:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rhuk modify's himself into dual gauntlets with claws instead of fingers. The gauntlets are black with a grayish outline. at first glance they look like normal gauntlets but they provide the user with extra strength, speed, and reach. (only for the arms). the gauntlets have sharp claws instead of fingers that are equivalent to sharpened katanas when scratched with or impaled.

Appearance:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rhuk looks very distant. He has one blue eye and one red eye. their is a bang that falls just above his red eye. Rhuk has a long nose and small lips. He is 6.3 and 170 lbs. Rhuk always wears a scarf wrapped around his head. on his back he has a sword as a last resort. usually he wears thick clothing because every since he was a child he grew up in the cold.

Personality: Rhuk is a serious. he has a sharp tongue. usually he doesn't say anything unless it needs to be said. sometimes he tells jokes but with a serious tone. Rhuk loves the cold, absolutely hates heat. he's very nice to his friends but very quiet to people he doesn't know. he is very antisocial. Rhuk also controls his anger incredibly well. when he is in the heat he is like a totally different person, he is very fatigue. unintentionally silly. he always over complicates things. he has a wild imagination. Rhuk is stubborn. he always interrupts people when they are in the middle of talking.

Resonances: Witch Arms:the gauntlets get 2x stronger in every category. 2x bigger, faster, stronger, tougher. longer. Majin Arms: the gauntlets get 4x stronger in every category.  God Arms: the gauntlets get 8x stronger in every category. ps the only one he can currently use correctly is witch arms

History: Rhuk grew up in the mountains. his step mother was a witch and she was hiding from the world. every day she would train rhuk to become strong because his father was murdered protecting her from meisters. his mother never told him of the DWMA. One day rhuk was training in the snow when he was attacked by a wolf, a very large rabid wolf. the wolf tore at him and bit him. rhuk was so far out that his mother could not hear the screams. all of a sudden something inside of him snapped. his left arm transformed into a gauntlet. he was astonished, frightened, curious. he attacked the wolf with it. once the wolf was dead he looked around to make sure there were no more only to find that wolf's cubs. They began to attack him. he did not know what to do. kill the cubs or run. if he ran the cubs might grow up to hunt humans. but if he killed them he would become a murderer. He ran. He returned to his mother and told her how he had transformed. she was horrified. the thought rushed through her head "oh no! my son will become the very think that i have been running from all these years" she told him it was his imagination, knowing he wouldn't believe it. When he was 15 he demanded answers. she finally gave in and told him everything, about meisters, witches, shinigami, weapons, his fathers death. his world was turned up side down. when she was explaining this she let her guard down because their house was attacked by the wolves that rhuk had ran away from. but they were bigger. the size of bears. the speed of cheetahs. they were enchanted by another witch. the wolves destroyed their house and kill his mother because she knew if she released soul protect she would be discovered by much worse things. she told rhuk to run and go to death city because he would be safe their. when he finally made it to death city. a man was their waiting for him. he said "so your the one huh?" he grinned. he was 19. he had dark blue hair and he was tall. he trained rhuk. he realized that rhuk was a fast learner but his weakness was the heat. he fought best when it was cold because all his life he was in the cold. when he felt rhuk was ready he told him to join DWMA he said "that's all i can teach you, the rest you will learn from there" he pointed to the academy. rhuk remembered what his mother had told him about the DWMA. he refused. he was angered by the very idea. but his trainer knocked him out and brought him to a witch. she erased all of rhuk's memories. when rhuk woke up he was in the care of the DWMA. Slowly he regained memories but till this day he still doesn't remember his full past. but the day he remembers what his mother told him. hell just might be loosed on the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: Rhuk searches for answers from his past. he has headaches trying to remember his past. he often ruins the mood with depressing jokes or a scary laugh. when he is in the heat he is like a totally different person.  one thing he does know is that something happened on his birthday. something strange, very strange. rhuk still deals with witches in secret. he has witch friends.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater.

Last edited by Vollstandig on July 1st 2014, 3:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk Steon (finished)   Rhuk Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:24 am

First off, I'd like to point out that this feels like a pretty good character. There's a really good setup for a future conflict, his personallity is pretty decent, and it all feels really complete. But I'd like to point out something inconsiquential but that just kind-of buggs me:

So the weapon is discribed normally. But then when you get to his appearence, every sentence starts out the same way and it makes it awkward to read. Like you're not really discribing him as much as listing off traits. You know? It's just 'he he he he he he he'. And then with the personallity, it's set up in a very similar way. I won't ask you to change it, but it's something to avoid in the future.

And, finally, there's the one issue that is keeping me from approving it. This might just be me reading the bio wrong, but it sounds like he is an autonomous weapon who's able to self-resonate.... Which is something that you really wouldn't be able to do unless you were at least around Death Scythe-level power. If I'm wrong about that, then just post saying that and I'll accept him but if he is just able to resonate without a partner, that has to change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk Steon (finished)   Rhuk Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:14 pm

since his whole arm turns into the gauntlet and he has no joints anymore it limits movement and is really awkward and hard to move, so i doubt he would be able to self resonate. the resonance is with his to be meister. Magnus Krinne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk Steon (finished)   Rhuk Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:40 pm

Oh, alright. I was thrown off a bit because the meister section originally said "Rhuk Steon". Anyways, accepted!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk Steon (finished)   Rhuk Steon (finished) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:47 pm

yes!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhuk Steon (finished)   Rhuk Steon (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhuk Steon (finished)
Page 1 of 1