Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:30 pm

"It doesn't matter what kills a kishen egg dead is dead my dear and I'm quite sure it is my turn unless you wish to forfeit. Your answers are becoming less and less witty because you are obviously not nothing." My gleaming eyes still watching the mans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:32 pm

" Very well, go again. Though be sure of thy footing dear. Don't want a toe in the shadow now do we? " Vinnie said. He had no intention of harming her. But he took great pleasure in others fear. Like an animal he could sense it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 3:48 pm

I smile before saying "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 4:06 pm

" Well that depends what you classify as a chicken or an egg. Is the egg an egg laid by a chicken or an egg with a chiken inside it? If its an egg with a chicken inside it then the awser is "egg" but if the egg must be laid by a chicken then it is chicken. The best awser however is the succesor to the chicken who would lay the egg containing a chicken. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 4:18 pm

"I do believe you must clarify your answer dear, like I said you must be careful how you speak in these contests." My tail flicks about lazily as I speak this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 4:25 pm

" Ok then, clarify. Define chicken, and define egg. " Vinnie said laying back in the sand. Every second they spent on this game was another second the sun set just a little more.
ooc: What time is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 4:31 pm

"A chicken and egg of the modern era you nitwit your answer was rather vague so unless you straiten it out you forfeit." I say flapping my wings in indignation

ooc: the sun isn't going to set this contest wouldn't have happened over the course of hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 4:43 pm

" There is no right awnser unless you confirm weather a chicken egg is an egg laid by a chicken or contains a chicken. If its no to both of those than i have my awser. If you refuse to answer than I have my answer. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 4:50 pm

"Your incorrect on the assumption of what I was asking and therefore are wrong the riddle was which came first the chicken or the egg and the answer is the egg. I never said the egg was that of a chicken now did I? Animals have been laying eggs far before the chicken ever existed." My grin widens to near impossible width showing my large feline fangs and I let out a chuckle "You fell for a simple trick such as that.... I can't believe it."

Last edited by Seris on June 29th 2014, 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 5:38 pm

"I can." A voice says, from behind both people. The voice in question was a growling barritone, sinister, but flirtatious at the same time. The figure who produced this noise was a tall man in the flowing robes of the dessert people. His head and body were covered, but the pale, black-veined hands sticking out of the sleeves would be enough to give him away for a clever person. "Whenever you are finished crushing this poor man, I would like to make an inquiry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 7:03 pm

" What do you want? " Vinnie asked, hoping to god that under that robe wasent who he thought it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 7:16 pm

"Oh a question? I love questions." I purr out as I flick my tail quickly about and grin as I look at the new man before chuckling and saying to Vinnie "Don't forget our deal dear... servitude to me."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:05 pm

Nebun pulls back the scarf covering his head and smiles "Then I shall grant you two of them." He paces before her, shamelessly inspecting every inch of the sphinxes body, more out of curiosity than anything "This creature has monuments built in its name and legends depicting its intellect; It has all the best...attributes of both man and beast, and the faults of neither; the Dessert is it's home, and the man is it's slave, to what do I refer?" He crouches to meet the sphinx's eyes "This one should be quite easy for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:14 pm

My grin widens more as I blush a bit "You flatter me sir for you are referring to The Sphinx which is me." I stretch out my feline body and flick my tail faster "But that's only one question... what's the other dear traveler?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:32 pm

"Is it true that sphinxes know all the great powers and secrets of the earth, and if so, what would it take to persuade you to share that knowledge?" His face goes serious. This time his question was direct, as well as his purpose. "Even being the first true kishin since Asura is not enough. Death has experience, and inker, his intellect." He looks bitter admitting it, but his eyes light up at seeing the sphinx "but with your own reserves of both, I might trump those things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:43 pm

My eyes light up and I grin wide enough to flash my fangs before replying "Oh... I know who you are Nebun right? Wait don't answer that I want a little fun first. Actually I'v been following your little journey and it has piqued my interest." I lay back down into the sand and stare deep into his eyes my tail flicking around quickly. "Knowledge isn't free and neither am I. You must give to get and you know what I offer dear Kishen but what do you?" I flutter my wings as I purr out the last words.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:48 pm

Nebun sighed. Contracts and deals and all that other rubbish scarcely interested him, but he did have something; after all, sphinxes were known for thei vanity, and Nebun could understand that much. "Did your kind not enjoy being worshipped before it was cast out as nothing more than a myth? Join me, and you might one day know what it is like to be sitting on high, with the addulation of the world at your feet again. Is that not reward enough?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:52 pm

Vinnie kind of Tried to leave while they were talking. " Well, I'm going to go. " he tossed a newly scribbled phone number on a piece of paper into the wind and in flys over to the Sphinx. " There, I am at your call. Call me and I'll swing by. " He walked over to the hatch of the ruins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:56 pm

My wings snap shut around the piece of paper before I purr out "Yes, yes... I'll call you but I have a new puzzle to solve." I stand up and pace around Nebun my shoulders coming to rest near his as I do and whisper "It was a good time... and that is enticing... but I need one more thing before I'll accept." I say before stopping in front of him and looking deep into his eyes as my face is inches from his "You have to let me solve you."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:59 pm

Nebun's grey eyes flash solid black when she leans close "Hmmm, that could require some rather extensive...study." He says, playing off of her own flirtatious tendencies "And perhaps a bit of experimenting too." He places a hand on her bare shoulder, absent mindedly curling a finger through her hair "so is that a deal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:03 pm

Vinnie stared down at the hatch. He breathed in and using a techniqe called light funnel. Just for a moment it was dark enough for him to use his powers. A head apears out of his back and cuts through the metal with ease. Before jumping in however he says to the Kishen infront of him. " Why don't you play her in a game of riddles? Thats always fun. " then he hopped in. Closing the entrance behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:14 pm

"I love to study... and experiments are a pastime of mine." I purr out as I grin wider my tail coiling around my leg "I accept dear Kishen but one last thing..." I say as I start to pull myself in shifting human and looking up at him as far up he was now my two colored eyes boring into his head my glasses flashing in the dessert sun I put my hand up for him to shake "I need your word on our deal and I'll give mine."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:18 pm

Now he had her. "You have my word." He says with a smile "So, how does a full kishin continue to grow his power? Magic tools, spells, artifacts?" He looks hungry "I want it all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:24 pm

"Hmm... a weapon turned Kishen is unusual but it still works. Anything will power you but I don't trust witches to use spells on you." I say as I slide next to him and entwine my arm with his and continue "Artifacts are rather vague and I do think Inker is trying to corner the market on those so unless you want to fight him for them that's out so magic tools are the best but more odd option." I look up at Nebun and smile "Everyone wants those, the DWMA, witches, kishen eggs... bt that's still the safest because no one knows where they are." A small purr starts in my throat as my fingers trail down Nebun's arm "But age brings wisdom dear."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:26 pm

Nebun looks like a child on Christmas "and what are my options then?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Africa-
Jump to: