Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:33 pm

My eyes glint as I chuckle "That depends... a king must wear a crown correct?" I begin to pur louder as I tighten my arm further around Nebun's.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:44 pm

"I'm loving you already." He says with a glint in his eyes "What does it do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 10:49 pm

I rest my head on Nebun's arm and sigh "Well... let's see the last person to wear it was pretty powerful though his kingdom was kinda small relatively speaking... and it really depends on you. Servants... followers... a castle... these are all factors that add to it but it does have a wonderful effect of increasing the control you have over your own soul much more precise." Though she keep some important bits in her own head for now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 7:09 am

(OoC:
Quote :
He breathed in and using a techniqe called light funnel. Just for a moment it was dark enough for him to use his powers.
I know nobody's attacking, but the one thing Light Funnel's NOT suppost to be able to stop is the sun. And Vinnie's in the desert where the heat and light of the sun are the most intense... and he's doing this in the middle of the day. Sorry, but I'm calling BS and hoping this doesn't happen again.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:11 am

ooc: It wont, I just need an excuse for him to break the lock.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:40 pm

Nebun looks at her with a frown "Your holding back." His eyes narrow with suspicion and the tips of black needles stick up from the ground "This isn't going to be a habit with you, is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:51 pm

I raise my eyebrows high and giggle before saying "Me...? Hold back information? What an interesting theory." I start to purr again before finishing "Why would you ever think I would keep such a habit if I had one?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:00 pm

The needles extend further from the ground "I can feel it, running up my spine. What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:04 pm

"It's just one little thing... nothing to concern yourself with really dear." I say as my purring grows louder and I squeeze his arm tighter "So do please calm yourself... I wouldn't want you to become a liar already."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:08 pm

He visibly calms himself and lowers the needles. He places his fingers against his forehead, looking frustrated "Little things tend to become big things, and I'm living proof. So, if you don't mind telling me, what's the problem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:18 pm

"That's a good boy." I say with a smile "Now the problem is that the crown's true power is split in two... A king is naught without his queen." I re-position my glasses as I move to stand in front of him one arm still encircling his arm my other going about his waist. "This tool needs both."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:02 pm

Nebun smiles "Then there isn't a problem, however, are there any magic tools with a more...permanent affect? Something which will affect me always once used, after all, should the crown be removed, the power vanishes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:14 pm

"Hmm..." I purr out as my head presses into Nebun's chest "that depends on what you want... I only know a few tools dear." I sigh a little before saying into his chest again "Plus... you'd have to die for that crown to come of... A king's job is not done less he is dead or dying upon the floor."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 10:51 pm

"Hmm...fine, crown it is for now." He says, putting a hand on her shoulder "so where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:05 pm

I look up at him my glasses flashing and a huge cat grin on my lips before speaking softly "The abandoned island of Chacachacare near Venezuela." I turn and lean my back against his chest as I start to purr deeply and say "You know... that's one puzzle down... your really kinda comfy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/   A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A sphinx in Egypt. How stereotypical :/
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Africa-
Jump to: