Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big RP Dating Game!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

The Big RP Dating Game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:04 pm

"My opinion on witches? Interesting...hm...Indifferent. I generally have no quarrel with them. I mean, some are good, others are bad, but I personally never dealt with them." Contestant number 2 sat straght up, tying her hair back as she took a moment to think about the question before answering. "And strip poker? I prefer regular poker personally, but if this is strip poker we're talking about, I probably won't play unless I know for sure that I'm gonna win."

Contestant number 4 giggled obnoxiously once more, before hacking violently, with the same abomination of an accent ringing through through the microphone like before. (DISCLAIMER: ...YOU PROBABLY DON'T HAVE A SCOTTISH BEVERLEY HILLS ACCENT) "Well sweeety" she began, unnecessarily extending the e. "Personally, I think witches are just da worse, I mean, they have the nerve to...wait...uh...Darnit...my cards...I mean...witches are fine...yeah fine...And Strip Poker? Er..." Hack! "Fun? Yeah fun." The voice once again went silent. Misa walked back from the hallway carrying stickers, loose hair, and...squirrel. She hurried over to Skull Knight and began to staple said things onto the suit, with the exception of the hair, which she licked like a postage stamp before sticking it on the suit in an attempt to make it stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 11:13 pm

"Oh, hey, what do you got there? It seems like some animals and stuff...." The Skull Knight mentioned. "Ok, so female #1 (shizu) just whatever, do what the guy man 1 number just-" After a moment, the Dark Weapon screamed in pain at the series of objects that were stapled into his skin.

"Ok, that's it! Lets see how YOU like it, Misa!!!" A twisted smile crossed his face as he took out his own stapler and a series of mice and slowly approached her with them. It is at this exact point that the executives stopped giving a damn and just let people do whatever because the show would probably never have another episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:24 pm

Female 3 looked around in a dazed shock, "Huh? Why are we stapling each other?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big RP Dating Game!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2