Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) Empty
PostSubject: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:53 pm

So here's the idea. Basically, for literally no other reason than "they need a relationship", we have a dating show thread set up where if you ever wanted to try and get your OC into a relationship but didn't know where to go, this will be a good place to try it out. It's going to be set up where the OCs are basically in closed off rooms with their voices disguised so nobody knows who the other male/famale OCs are (basically, just don't put their names in the post). And while this is all going on, Skull Knight's going to be the awkward host of the event. Why? Because it's hilarious! Misa might host it too, but we'll have to see.

Anyways, I want to get at least 3 male and 3 female characters in this before I make the thread, but more are possible. And if your character ends up with someone in the game, you have to make a date thread to kind-of try and see if they'll work together :P

To keep things from being biased, if you want your character to join this thread, just put if they're a male or female and we'll know who they are when they end up with someone. The only restriction to join is that your character is at least 18, just to keep anyone from ending up with someone underage.

-------------------------------

Shizu: Male #1
Jac: Male #2
Deth: Male #3
Beetle: Male #4

Seris: Female #1
Oblivion Dragon: Female #2
Beyril: Female #3
Oblivion Dragon: Female #4

Last edited by Dethhollow on June 30th 2014, 6:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:56 pm

Female
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:03 pm

Male :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:11 pm

Male
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:11 pm

Female. Just cuz interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 9:32 pm

The only thing I see that's iffy about this is that a LOT of characters are under 18. I think that's a good idea, but you should do two categories. One that's 18+ OCs and the other that's under 18 OCs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:31 pm

That's a good idea. I think that'll be something to do after this with a different host other than Skull Knight. I'll have to figure out who, though (unless someone wants to volunteer a character to host the under 18 games).

Also, I'm going to put one of my male characters in here to see what happens :P
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:44 pm

We only need one more female, bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:51 pm

All of my characters except Asuka are under 18. And Asuka is 35 soooooo....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:53 pm

I have a Kishin female I could enter.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:56 pm

None of my characters are over 18.
Dammit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:57 pm

Well, technically one of my characters should have had a birthday by now, making her 18.... So sure. Enter one female. :P
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:57 pm

Same hizzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:58 pm

Sov; post in Ram. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:01 pm

Are Kishins allowed...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:23 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:47 pm

Well. I have an under 18 female I'd like to enter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 2:56 pm

Wait. Sorry. Never kind. I'm going to have to resign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:50 pm

Me is gonna have dat last female entry.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:08 pm

Guess that's done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:14 pm

Alright! Oh, also, Jac said he wanted to put a male OC in there. But then again, he didn't seem to get the 'nobody knows who the OCs are' thing.... So if he's still for it and nobody's willing to put another female character in, I'll just put in another OC so nobody's alone by the end of this :P

EDIT: Or, seeing how my only Female OCs are either taken or kind-of crazy, I could just take my male character out. Whichever people think is best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:53 am

Did you count mine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:01 am

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, lol! I completely missed that for some reason. Alright, so it's 4 guys and 4 girls.

Shizu: Male #1
Beetle: Male #2
Deth: Male #3
Jac: Male #4

Seris: Female #1
Oblivion Dragon: Female #2
CT: Female #3
Beyril: Female #4

I'll make the thread tonight when I'm back from the dentist and the order will basically be Male 1, Female 1, Male 2, Female 2, etc. for the official game stuff, but if someone posts out of order or reacts to something we'll just kind-of go with it (especially with Skull Knight). And, by the end of the thread, your character compatabillity will be judged by the best algorithm, hand calculared by a drunken goldfish in the other room swimming through rings with their faces on t-....... It's a very serious and scientific process, ok?!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 3:59 pm

Wow. Skull Knight really thought this one through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:19 pm

*comes back from the goldfish room*

Eff it, we'll do it live!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)   The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Random RP Dating Game Idea (feat. Skull Knight)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next